Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leena_rose

What are you most Grateful for? or other positive thoughts :)

15 posts in this topic

Okay, you guys all knew this question was coming! Happy Thanksgiving

What are you most grateful for? :) or other positive thoughts

In such unpredictable times where we have all experienced changes, it seems good thoughts, good wishes and gratitude can go a Long way! 

I'll start. I'm very thankful for moving to Colorado and having a warm, cozy and nice home. I moved from Oregon and moving to Boulder has always been a goal of mine to experience a new chapter. Loving it so far! I'm very thankful that most of my distant family is healthy and doing well during the pandemic. I have a great amount of compassion for those who have experienced loss during this time. I'm thankful for my very sweet & cuddly dog who keeps me company, music to uplift the spirit (especially while driving or running), nourishing food during the holiday, having more Time to explore passions & hobbies/crafts, and thankful for the amazing people I have met since joining this board. 

Can't wait to hear all of yours! 

I am most thankful for my health!

I have been fortunate enough to be able to count my blessings! I love my family and my pet's! 

I'm so thankful for my friends, distant and close as they mean so much to me. 

We all have different struggles and we all are strong! 

It's always nice to reflect on the positive! 

I'm beyond thankful that this year I found out I'm finally going to be grandmother.  I'm most thankful for my family.  Despite many obstacles, were all healthy and we've found ways to stay positive and thrive during a very difficult year.  I couldn't be more proud and grateful. 

Also, I'm thankful TOB is still up and running and giving providers a space to advertise, clients a place to find some good company, and all of us a place to come chat about whatever we feel like chatting about. 

Til the wheels fall off...

Happy Thanksgiving 🧡🤎🧡🤎

I'm grateful that I've avoided the dreaded Covid, have friends that care about me, and a bevy of beautiful women to visit, from this board! Life is good!! :D

Even though our crowd will be much smaller than usual, I’m grateful that I will have my 3 adult children home for Thanksgiving.

18 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Okay, you guys all knew this question was coming! Happy Thanksgiving

What are you most grateful for? :) or other positive thoughts

In such unpredictable times where we have all experienced changes, it seems good thoughts, good wishes and gratitude can go a Long way! 

I'll start. I'm very thankful for moving to Colorado and having a warm, cozy and nice home. I moved from Oregon and moving to Boulder has always been a goal of mine to experience a new chapter. Loving it so far! I'm very thankful that most of my distant family is healthy and doing well during the pandemic. I have a great amount of compassion for those who have experienced loss during this time. I'm thankful for my very sweet & cuddly dog who keeps me company, music to uplift the spirit (especially while driving or running), nourishing food during the holiday, having more Time to explore passions & hobbies/crafts, and thankful for the amazing people I have met since joining this board. 

Can't wait to hear all of yours! 

I am most grateful for having a relationship with The Most High. He's always around and never lets me down. Extremely grateful for my health and the many blessings during this most trying year called 2020.

I am grateful that I’ve been able to maintain my health. I am very thankful that I am lucky enough to not to have to worry about an employment situation and pray for those who are not so fortunate and hope that things will improve for them soon in these very trying times. Although I have been unable to participate in the hobby this year due to a variety of reasons, I am always very grateful to all the wonderful providers on this board who provide such a invaluable service. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I’m grateful for having a platform such as this. Where some of us can take a break, even if only for a brief moment, and have intimacy and explore our sexuality with a vast array of beautiful people.

1,922,578 views for side boob? Well what can I say? She got me. Make that 1,922,579 views. I'm grateful for hot Latinas with side boob.

Edited by Vassago
Capital M. No big deal.

For another day of life. Food, clothing, shelter. Physical and psycho-emotional health. Self-awareness. Work that I love. Interpersonal connection. Sensuality. Mantra. The present moment.

I am thankful for a lot but for this hobby especially,  that we all have the opportunity to use.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:28 AM, Savoir Faire said:

I am most grateful for having a relationship with The Most High. He's always around and never lets me down. Extremely grateful for my health and the many blessings during this most trying year called 2020.

Huh, I haven't heard of that Smoke Shop.  Must be good??

I'm joking. :)

10 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Huh, I haven't heard of that Smoke Shop.  Must be good??

I'm joking. :)

There is nothing else that can take you nowhere close............................... :D

So many I can't list thank you, Leena Rose 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki