Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Biden Wins!

28 posts in this topic

No more Trump Lies. And rambling "rant's about things he really knows nothing about" Gods and fishes I for one am looking forward to a President that speaks the truth no matter how much it may hurt. GO JOE! Trump needs accept the defeat he has earned. America has decided,......

I for on one really didn't know why he was elected in the first place ...... 

Trump is the great DIVEDER Joe is the GREAT UNITER!  

GO JOE!!!!!!!! 

IMHO Trump was elected in a direct response to The Great Divider and because many didn’t feel that Clinton could be trusted.  I think Biden got elected because folks were full of Trump’s attitudes. Trump was an outsider.  His efforts to ‘drain the swamp’ and break the bureaucracy failed, thwarted by those holding unelected power - media & government alike.

Yes,, Biden will speak the truth as he knows it.  I just hope he can remember it long enough to get it from the teleprompter to out of his mouth.  I’m just not sure if we are looking at 3, 5, 7, or 9 years of Pres. Harris. It depends on how long before the Curse of Tecumseh claims Biden.

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

No more Trump Lies. And rambling "rant's about things he really knows nothing about" Gods and fishes I for one am looking forward to a President that speaks the truth no matter how much it may hurt. GO JOE! Trump needs accept the defeat he has earned. America has decided,......

I for on one really didn't know why he was elected in the first place ...... 

Trump is the great DIVEDER Joe is the GREAT UNITER!  

GO JOE!!!!!!!! 

I've so kept out of all this monkeys flinging shit at each other stuff going on, but I have to here.  See, I grew up in Delaware, I'm very aware of Biden's history.  I have met Biden in person a few times, not while he was "on message" but outside politics.  My dad was also assigned to work political details like Biden, Clinton, and Gore.  My cousin is a cop there.  Small state you know.

Biden is 100% the asshole that Trump is, they just handle it differently.  Trump embraced it, made it his brand.  Whatever, he's an asshole, we all know that.

Biden has been completely protected by the media, the local political machine, the police, etc. all these years.  This is going to be just one story.

Read up on how his first wife died as he was first being elected.  She was driving and drove through a stop sign, and hit t-boned by a truck that had right of way.  There was 100% no doubt what happened, ever. 

What did happen was Biden claimed the truck driver was drunk immediately in political speeches.  The state police stepped up to their masters and did everything they could do to try to prove that the truck driver was at fault.  Political corruption at its finest you know.  They couldn't make it stick, but the lies were repeated often enough that people still think that, while it was a tragic accident, the truck driver was to blame for killing Biden's wife and son.  The truck driver of course was made into a villain.  

Biden continued to use this story to gain political points at the expense of this guy throughout the years, not just in a couple publicized stories.  Saying that the truck driver "Drank his lunch" and such.  Biden "apologized" like 30 years later to the guys daughter for the "misunderstanding," not for the outright lies told.  The thing is, Delaware is a small state, everyone knows everyone else.  That driver's life was pretty much destroyed by these stores and he died without the record being set straight.

So here's the lesson:  You voted for a typical politician.  If you hated Trump and voted against him, I can respect that.  If you're just a party line partisan who does exactly what the party demands, well, personally I don't respect that thinking at all.  But for the rest, you weren't voting for some god or superman. You just voted for a slightly different lying politician.  And this is just one story about Biden.  I watched all this growing up, again being familiar with him and his family.  The current stories rehashing all this don't really cover how extensive all the lies were back in the 70s.

And no, I didn't vote for Trump either, both elections.  It's just that I'm seeing a lot of this worship stuff going on, and that's pretty messed up no matter who it is directed towards.  Like I said, Trump's assholeness was on display for everyone to see.  Biden is just as bad, it's just been so hidden and protected. 

23 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

...  Like I said, Trump's assholeness was on display for everyone to see.  Biden is just as bad, it's just been so hidden and protected. 

You don’t get to that level in business or politics, cock of the walk, without stepping on a lot of toes.  Being an outsider, w/o respect for the insider institutions, Trump’s tantrums were on full display, exposed at every opportunity. Biden’s flaws, on the other hand, we’re hidden in The Swamp.

51 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

IMHO Trump was elected in a direct response to The Great Divider and because many didn’t feel that Clinton could be trusted.  I think Biden got elected because folks were full of Trump’s attitudes. Trump was an outsider.  His efforts to ‘drain the swamp’ and break the bureaucracy failed, thwarted by those holding unelected power - media & government alike.

Yes,, Biden will speak the truth as he knows it.  I just hope he can remember it long enough to get it from the teleprompter to out of his mouth.  I’m just not sure if we are looking at 3, 5, 7, or 9 years of Pres. Harris. It depends on how long before the Curse of Tecumseh claims Biden.

So is it respect the position and no name calling of presidents while they’re in office only? Because “the great divider” as a description of Obama doesn’t exactly sound like respect to me. I could be wrong but I’m going to guess you didn’t mean that as a term of endearment. 

Trump drained the swamp by putting his friends, family, executives, and ultra elite in positions of power. So yeah, he really drained the swamp. Trump played to the media and Fox News was his biggest pusher. So you either hate all MSM or just those actively pointing out flaws in the person you support. I hate CNN just as much as FOX but for a whole other set of reasons. So which is it? You hate the media or just left leaning media? 

And really Trump quite literally divided the nation. So...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by JoDoe27

Crossing the Rubicon.

.... just saying. I smell civil war.

Trump is in the dump. Beaten by an old white guy and a black middle aged woman. THat must hurt like hell. Lol

37 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

So is it respect the position and no name calling of presidents while they’re in office only? Because “the great divider” as a description of Obama doesn’t exactly sound like respect to me. I could be wrong but I’m going to guess you didn’t mean that as a term of endearment. 

Trump drained the swamp by putting his friends, family, executives, and ultra elite in positions of power. So yeah, he really drained the swamp. Trump played to the media and Fox News was his biggest pusher. So you either hate all MSM or just those actively pointing out flaws in the person you support. I hate CNN just as much as FOX but for a whole other set of reasons. So which is it? You hate the media or just left leaning media? 

And really Trump quite literally divided the nation. So...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You got me.  I should have said, “... Obama, the most divisive President I’ve known,...”

As for media, I’m not a fan of either Fox or CNN.  Their efforts to ‘sell ink’ in a 24/7 news cycle skew everything.  I think social media (Twitter, FaceBook, etc.) are even worse, creating echo chambers in society.  I am also disgusted with the censorship of Antifa and ilk.  Our country, and especially our college campuses, need a diverse dialog.

37 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Crossing the Rubicon.

.... just saying. I smell civil war.

Bullshit. There won't be a civil war because Biden is a generous and kind guy. Maybe to kind. Hope multiple lawsuits are filed against the usurper, both criminal and civil, including his stripper wife and the entire family. Maybe reexamine the immigration status of the wife's family, send them packing back to Slovocackia. 

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

You got me.  I should have said, “... Obama, the most divisive President I’ve known,...”

As for media, I’m not a fan of either Fox or CNN.  Their efforts to ‘sell ink’ in a 24/7 news cycle skew everything.  I think social media (Twitter, FaceBook, etc.) are even worse, creating echo chambers in society.  I am also disgusted with the censorship of Antifa and ilk.  Our country, and especially our college campuses, need a diverse dialog.

And you don’t think that’s happening right now? At all? Like none at all? 

Facebook and Twitter are private companies that can do whatever they see fit. If people are dumb enough to get their news and vital information from those sites they’re simply gullible. The president fully utilized one of those platforms heavily to get his message out. 

Obama hasn’t been president in 4 years. Stayed silent up until recently. At what point do you hold Trump accountable? If Obama is the cause this mess then you have to admit Trump was just a shitty, ineffectual president that fed your fears more than helping the country come together. 

Edited by JoDoe27

Well media loves boogeymen. Watch subscriptions to the online Times plummet. 

So with all those dudes on Delganey street living in tents, I guess we can expect to see Kyle Clark in a dirty suit out there?

At least I have a sleeping aid. I’ll DVR Joe Snoozins press announcements and watch right before bedtime.

If war breaks out, I support the winning side, the side with the guns. 

America is hilarious.

America, meet your future president.....I hope I'm still around to see her crush the balls her opponents. Ha ha ha. 

TNY-AOC.jpg

Edited by 2Big

4 minutes ago, 2Big said:

America, meet your future president.....I hope I'm still around to see her crush the balls her opponents. Ha ha ha. 

TNY-AOC.jpg

That is a scary thought 

There is a new forum for this crap - the Political Spectrum.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:
5 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

We must remember that after every election.............

There will be consequences!

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

^^^

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

TNY-AOC.jpg

Maybe so, but she’s too young now.  When Harris is through with the job there’ll be a pendulum swing, so add another 4-8 years before it’s her turn to try.  I figure that if I’m still around I’ll be so far into my dotage that I won’t care.

She’ll be my kids problem.  The fools will probably vote for her 🥴

20 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

So here's the lesson:  You voted for a typical politician.  If you hated Trump and voted against him, I can respect that.  If you're just a party line partisan who does exactly what the party demands, well, personally I don't respect that thinking at all.  But for the rest, you weren't voting for some god or superman. You just voted for a slightly different lying politician.  And this is just one story about Biden.  I watched all this growing up, again being familiar with him and his family.  The current stories rehashing all this don't really cover how extensive all the lies were back in the 70s.

And no, I didn't vote for Trump either, both elections.  It's just that I'm seeing a lot of this worship stuff going on, and that's pretty messed up no matter who it is directed towards.  Like I said, Trump's assholeness was on display for everyone to see.  Biden is just as bad, it's just been so hidden and protected. 

Bullshit. 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, 2Big said:

Bullshit. There won't be a civil war because Biden is a generous and kind guy. Maybe to kind. Hope multiple lawsuits are filed against the usurper, both criminal and civil, including his stripper wife and the entire family. Maybe reexamine the immigration status of the wife's family, send them packing back to Slovocackia. 

You always know how to make me laugh 2 big. It’s not Biden I’m worried about.

Statement by President George W. Bush

President Bush congratulates President-elect Biden and Vice President-Elect Harris

November 8, 2020

DALLAS, TEXAS — I just talked to the President-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I extended my warm congratulations and thanked him for the patriotic message he delivered last night. I also called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on her historic election to the vice presidency. Though we have political differences, I know Joe Biden to be a good man, who has won his opportunity to lead and unify our country. The President-elect reiterated that while he ran as a Democrat, he will govern for all Americans. I offered him the same thing I offered Presidents Trump and Obama: my prayers for his success, and my pledge to help in any way I can.

I want to congratulate President Trump and his supporters on a hard-fought campaign. He earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans – an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government.  

The fact that so many of our fellow citizens participated in this election is a positive sign of the health of our democracy and a reminder to the world of its strength. No matter how you voted, your vote counted. President Trump has the right to request recounts and pursue legal challenges, and any unresolved issues will be properly adjudicated. The American people can have confidence that this election was fundamentally fair, its integrity will be upheld, and its outcome is clear.

The challenges that face our country will demand the best of President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris – and the best of us all.  We must come together for the sake of our families and neighbors, and for our nation and its future. There is no problem that will not yield to the gathered will of a free people. Laura and I pray for our leaders and their families. We ask for God's continued blessings on our country. And we urge all Americans to join us in wishing our next President and Vice President well as they prepare to take up their important duties.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:13 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

I've so kept out of all this monkeys flinging shit at each other stuff going on, but I have to here.  See, I grew up in Delaware, I'm very aware of Biden's history.  I have met Biden in person a few times, not while he was "on message" but outside politics.  My dad was also assigned to work political details like Biden, Clinton, and Gore.  My cousin is a cop there.  Small state you know.

Biden is 100% the asshole that Trump is, they just handle it differently.  Trump embraced it, made it his brand.  Whatever, he's an asshole, we all know that.

Biden has been completely protected by the media, the local political machine, the police, etc. all these years.  This is going to be just one story.

Read up on how his first wife died as he was first being elected.  She was driving and drove through a stop sign, and hit t-boned by a truck that had right of way.  There was 100% no doubt what happened, ever. 

What did happen was Biden claimed the truck driver was drunk immediately in political speeches.  The state police stepped up to their masters and did everything they could do to try to prove that the truck driver was at fault.  Political corruption at its finest you know.  They couldn't make it stick, but the lies were repeated often enough that people still think that, while it was a tragic accident, the truck driver was to blame for killing Biden's wife and son.  The truck driver of course was made into a villain.  

Biden continued to use this story to gain political points at the expense of this guy throughout the years, not just in a couple publicized stories.  Saying that the truck driver "Drank his lunch" and such.  Biden "apologized" like 30 years later to the guys daughter for the "misunderstanding," not for the outright lies told.  The thing is, Delaware is a small state, everyone knows everyone else.  That driver's life was pretty much destroyed by these stores and he died without the record being set straight.

Biden Won!

I really don't care about all the things you posted (probably true) It's 10000000 percent better than the true LIAR in office that's going to GET FIRED.

I HATE TRUPM always have always will. He will be sitting in a jail cell one year from today. Justice will be served. I'm for one is wondering where your proof of your rantings is? Trump is all about dividing us in the US. I'm wondering this

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Biden Won! ...

. He will be sitting in a jail cell one year from today. Justice will be served. ...

When Pres Trump defeated Sec. Clinton he called off the dogs looking for her conviction. I wonder if VP Biden has the level of ‘class’?

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

When Pres Trump defeated Sec. Clinton he called off the dogs looking for her conviction. I wonder if VP Biden has the level of ‘class’?

As of January this year the investigation was still going on and ended after finding...nothing. Fast forward to sometime this summer and Trump was still shouting and encouraging the “lock her up” chant at his rallies. “Called off the dogs”? His Justice Department is still trying to go after her. So maybe I’m missing something. Or just not understanding your definition of “class” as it’s being used in your sentence. 

4 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

As of January this year the investigation was still going on and ended after finding...nothing. Fast forward to sometime this summer and Trump was still shouting and encouraging the “lock her up” chant at his rallies. “

Sources please, because I have not heard or read anything about ongoing investigations or about Pres Trump going after the non-candidate.

22 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Sources please, because I have not heard or read anything about ongoing investigations or about Pres Trump going after the non-candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/justice-dept-winds-down-clinton-related-inquiry-once-championed-by-trump-it-found-nothing-of-consequence/2020/01/09/ca83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

September of this year. I guess he didn’t say it directly but he sure wasn’t stopping it and definitely fed and played to the crowd. 4 years later. At a rally. Hillary and emails is still somehow the topic of discussion. 
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1305132874891489281?s=20

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yeah not so much.  Never ending serenade for the last five years.  Couple examples from this year

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-investigation/u-s-inquiry-into-fbi-clinton-spurred-by-republicans-ends-without-results-washington-post-idUSKBN1Z905V

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/07/trump-demands-barr-arrest-foes-427389

Hoping some one has as much class as Trump .................... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah  good one!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, I'm thinking so..