golfguy

MFM 3some

38 posts in this topic

Hi, Single straight guy here looking for another straight guy to join me for an hour activity with a lovely local provider that is cool with mfm and dp action. Reach out if you are game and happy to share the details in a private message.

I have enjoyed threesomes (both MFM & FMF) and moresomes in both RW & HW, they were usually with friends/acquaintances of several years.

DP can be fun!  But I’ve never been part of an air tight team. Someday?

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I have enjoyed threesomes (both MFM & FMF) and moresomes in both RW & HW, they were usually with friends/acquaintances of several years.

DP can be fun!  But I’ve never been part of an air tight team. Someday?

Multi person play can be a lot of fun with the right people.

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Did you get any replies?

Still searching for a person with common interest and confirm and setup the event details 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, golfguy said:

Hi, Single straight guy here looking for another straight guy to join me for an hour activity with a lovely local provider that is cool with mfm and dp action. Reach out if you are game and happy to share the details in a private message.

Damn that’s so hot!  Air tight baby. I do it with toys and clients :D

On 11/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, golfguy said:

Have to say I've always been interested in doing a MFM with a provider as well. Look me up if your still searching for another..hell maybe we can get a couple of providers and make it a 4some!! 

I'd love a MFM as well.  It'd go something like... the other 'M' sets everything up, prepays, then sits in the car outside while I go to town, then I'll let him know how it all went.  If you're interested in this setup, lemme know..... ;P

3 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

I'd love a MFM as well.  It'd go something like... the other 'M' sets everything up, prepays, then sits in the car outside while I go to town, then I'll let him know how it all went.  If you're interested in this setup, lemme know..... ;P

LOL, that was funny...............................

I've had luck with MF for M ads on doublelist. Lots of couples out there looking, all shapes, colors and sizes. I've had situations where the other M just wanted to watch as well as ones where they wanted to participate.

Just an update, The session happened last night and it was a very satisfying event for all. The air tight experience was just as good as I remember from many years ago. I recommend all should at least try it once. No sword crossing happen and was just a very fun and exotic time. Look forward to any other providers that are game and reaching out as some already have.

3 hours ago, golfguy said:

Just an update, The session happened last night

Just a procedural question. You footed the bill? 

On 11/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, Leyla Scott said:

One of my favorite things to do. I even posted an ad some times ago for clients to bring a friend, but it seems like more guys are interested in the 2 girl action than the other way around.  I don’t blame the guys...  a woman can satisfy and exhaust many dudes at once and still want more! 

My personal preference is definitely MFM or 3 guys for the airtight experience... oh so hot! Damn! I’m so horny. My best memory is from a 5 man gangbang. Use your imagination on how they symbiotically worked together and with me!  Hottest thing ever. :D

One of my fantasies as well! We should try and make this happen! PM me if interested

Never been down that road.  Not sure which is better. Total strangers or someone who knows everyone else.

My rear end all of a sudden has closed up and become very tight.😳😳😳

13 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Never been down that road.  Not sure which is better. Total strangers or someone who knows everyone else.

Friends is always better😀

Never had a MFM 3-some, but a number of MFF playtimes.  Each time was with ladies who knew each other, knew what they liked and all were memorable in their own ways.  Sometimes it felt like pleasure overload, which can be a very good thing.  Sharing while taking turns at giving and receiving can be so much fun.

I’ve had 3-somes  (both MFM & FMF) and more-somes (4-8 in a bed) both in and out of the hobby.  Even w/in the hobby it has usually been with trusted ‘friends’.

Lots of fun! 😁

I also have had it both ways also (after all you are talking with open minded ladies on TOB) Even with being a companion it is exciting to be a part of a group of open minded individuals. ALSO.,BEST TO HAVE THAT COMFORT LEVEL of knowing everyone involved.  With strangers it can become difficult and movement becomes robotic. I have two men who are very open minded. Not gay or even bisexual really -not that it mattered to us.  For me it was a great deal of fun to watch the men interact (being the female). I introduced them to each other. It was about a year ago when we all got together. It was a great deal of high energy too!! HOT INTERACTION time! I just wish it was not a school night when we did this! LOL

On 3/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, Bit Banger said:

I’ve had 3-somes  (both MFM & FMF) and more-somes (4-8 in a bed) both in and out of the hobby.  Even w/in the hobby it has usually been with trusted ‘friends’.

Lots of fun! 😁

Definitely with those that know each other lends a lot of trust and a lot of more openness between all.

ive been lucky enough to participate in FFM and MFM. With the right people, I’d even go for MMF.

Sex should be FUN!

So... what's is the difference between MFM and MMF?  Perhaps there is one and I don't know it?

9 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

So... what's is the difference between MFM and MMF?  Perhaps there is one and I don't know it?

Think about who is in the middle 😁

Call me uncreative or stodgy, but a threesome with a woman and  another guy has never sounded appealing. Now, a threesome with two enthusiastic women (which I have not yet experienced) sounds like an amazing  sensory overload event. Or a heart attack ( what a great way to go....).   I  once asked my ATF if she was interested, but she politely declined.  Have not otherwise pursued. 

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Think about who is in the middle 😁

OK.  Got it.  So I'm going to go with FMF, then.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:29 PM, golfguy said:

Just an update, The session happened last night and it was a very satisfying event for all. The air tight experience was just as good as I remember from many years ago. I recommend all should at least try it once. No sword crossing happen and was just a very fun and exotic time. Look forward to any other providers that are game and reaching out as some already have.

Who was the provider? Review?  Something I've been interested in also so would be helpful to know who's open to it. Pm me if it's not appropriate for this forum