Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaduk

Every morning a new arrival...

14 posts in this topic

Thank you for posting this Kaduk!

I saw this today: I felt so sorry for myself because I did not have shoes until I met the man without feet... 

Be kind to yourself ❣️❣️

Lovely for this morning Kaduk. Staying grateful is how I keep my momentum through whatever life throws my way. I hope this poems speaks to many, and lifts their spirits too.   Have a wonderful weekend TOBers. 🤗🤗🤗

18 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

...   Have a wonderful weekend TOBers. 🤗🤗🤗

A solstice with a full moon!  Can it get much better than that?  I think I’ll celebrate sky clad. 😉

Edited by Bit Banger

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

A solstice with a full moon!  Can it get much better than that?  I think I’ll celebrate sky clad. 😉

Oops, my bad. That’s a new moon

This means different things to different people... but I got confused because it didn't rhyme.

Phil I Stine

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Oops, my bad. That’s a new moon

You may still practice Summer Solstice skyClad. Do your naked dance and enjoy yourself! Working through the trying times.  I love summer and was so excited for Summer to come this year. My flowers are so amazing this year all bloomed so early ahead of normal years.  Do what you can to stay positive and healthy! 
Happy Summer Solstice June 20Th, 2020. 

My ancestors used to say: sometimes it rains, sometimes it doesn't. Those folks were wise!

Did you ever injure the one you loved the most? 

was there a reason?

what happened to you?

who did you become?

-M

Last night I listened to a talk on youtube that opened with this poem from Rumi.  Was a worthwhile talk to listen to.  How do we open to things as they arise, the pleasant, the unpleasant and the neutral...with equanimity.  There are times when being open to everything is a challenge.

Thanks for the poem. Too often we greet the happy visitors but not the uncomfortable ones...

Keep on trying to be positive and deal with whatever life throws our way........

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Last night I listened to a talk on youtube that opened with this poem from Rumi.  Was a worthwhile talk to listen to.  How do we open to things as they arise, the pleasant, the unpleasant and the neutral...with equanimity.  There are times when being open to everything is a challenge.

For me...sometimes the answer is surrender. When life knocks me down, which it does often, lol, I tend to roll with the punches and realize it's all temporary.  For all the crap life doles out to me, it gives me an equal amount of sweetness.

For some people isolation is a bad thing, but for me it's how I weather the storm, get perspective, get recentered, let go and let life be what it is. 

Getting a dog has helped too. There is no substitute for unconditional love in my life. I love my Luna Lu. ❤