Brianna Ray

Helloo Colorado

17 posts in this topic

Hey there...I wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the other board but have been around for about 5 years.

Brianna Ray

4 hours ago, Brianna Ray said:

Hey there...I wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the other board but have been around for about 5 years.

Brianna Ray

Hello and welcome Brianna. Long time, I guess.:unsure:

11 hours ago, Brianna Ray said:

Brianna Ray

Welcome Brianna, I look forward to making your acquaintance!...💋💋

As Joey would say ... How YOU doin'?

Welcome to TOB Brianna. You look beautiful.

Take care. Stay safe.

22 hours ago, Brianna Ray said:

Brianna Ray

Welcome Brianna. There is a need for sensual massage. My regular massage therapist does not offer that but I chucked when she  recently  told me that every massage should have  a happy ending. 

On 6/11/2020 at 1:17 PM, Skg said:

Welcome Brianna. There is a need for sensual massage. My regular massage therapist does not offer that but I chucked when she  recently  told me that every massage should have  a happy ending. 

And so then what happened?  

Hellooooo Brianna

Welcome to TOB.  Lots of great people here with a light sprinkle of buttheads mixed in.  

Just curious - Why 5 years until you say Helloo?  (although it's none of my damn business).  Welcome - hope to see more of you here.

5 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

And so then what happened?  

My massage therapist still won’t give me a happy ending after 4 years. I told her it was my fantasy for her to reach under the sheets and stroke me. She said “that’s a normal feeling when you’re attracted to your therapist. 

I’ve never gotten a happy ending with a good massage.  One or the other, but not both in the same session.  Nor do I expect to!

On 6/12/2020 at 10:53 PM, Bit Banger said:

I’ve never gotten a happy ending with a good massage.  One or the other, but not both in the same session.  Nor do I expect to!

Dude, have you seen Oasis?  Or Sensual Montana?  Or Jade Gait?  Or Misa Baby??  Or Kitty McKenzie?  Or Oasis??

50 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Dude, have you seen Oasis?  Or Sensual Montana?  Or Jade Gait?  Or Misa Baby??  Or Kitty McKenzie?  Or Oasis??

No, because I don’t usually go for FBSM. When I need a massage I generally stop by Massage Envy