Deposits Deposits Deposits!!!

153 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, pfunk said:

I disagree. If I want her to visit my location, and that requires a deposit, paying it will get her there. That's a positive to me! :)

Shifting ground there pfunk. You went from a generic appointment deposit to a specific appointment type deposit. In general, there's no positive to the gent. The benefit is entirely on the provider's side.

A provider can run their business any way they choose. Painting deposits as a positive to the client is just a marketing ploy to the daft.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:34 PM, oldguy47 said:

A deposit doesn't let a client know you'll honor the agreement.

But reputation should

Wish I had gotten a few deposit this last tour to Denver as had 7 yes 7 guy's flaked and 3 from here at the last min too.

All per books ....:angry::mad: and confirmed the day before  like 2hr before and they still flaked !!!!! 

6 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Wish I had gotten a few deposit this last tour to Denver as had 7 yes 7 guy's flaked and 3 from here at the last min too.

All per books ....:angry::mad: and confirmed the day before  like 2hr before and they still flaked !!!!! 

All these flaky guys deserve poor reputations. This why the girls have the blacklist. Us guys are lucky we have reviews. :cool: 

On 6/23/2020 at 5:32 PM, oldguy47 said:

Yup. The deposit is obviously only for the security of the provider. Glad we're in agreement.

Perhaps you'll notice that she said there's a positive to deposits for the customer and acknowledge that that's a simple untruth. There's no positive to the customer.

If there is no positive, why do some clients send deposits without requesting one?  Better yet prepay in full without a provider requesting?  They're getting something positive out of it. Some peace if mind or enjoyment.  People don't do that kind of thing for no reason.  I think it's just hard for some to imagine there is a whole other world of this industry that they aren't experiencing, and all we have to go on is our experiences. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

...why do some clients send deposits without requesting one?  Better yet prepay in full ...  I think it's just hard for some to imagine ....

797B466F-52C3-420E-9C54-0E41483E63CC.png

17 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

797B466F-52C3-420E-9C54-0E41483E63CC.png

Fuckin Kaduk 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I agree, Hunter, there must be two entirely different "hobby" worlds:  The one I live in where beautiful ladies respond to my inquiries, I make an appointment, we both keep it, there is no haggling or menu and we have a wonderful time exploring each other for exactly 60 or 90 minutes; and the one where folks are rude, inconsiderate, and just plain nasty, ghosting appointments, haggling, complaining about "services" and not having much fun at all.

Y'all in the second world ought to consider joining Hunter and I in this world, it is great.

I'm with ya BB! Pleasant behavior seems to breed pleasant behavior. 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:47 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

If there is no positive, why do some clients send deposits without requesting one?  Better yet prepay in full without a provider requesting?  They're getting something positive out of it. Some peace if mind or enjoyment.  People don't do that kind of thing for no reason.  I think it's just hard for some to imagine there is a whole other world of this industry that they aren't experiencing, and all we have to go on is our experiences. 

If you offer two options, 1 & 2, with the only difference being option 2 requires a deposit, what percentage of your customers would pick option 2? Give it a try and report back the results.

4 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

If you offer two options, 1 & 2, with the only difference being option 2 requires a deposit, what percentage of your customers would pick option 2? Give it a try and report back the results.

23 hours ago, pfunk said:

Pleasant behavior seems to breed pleasant behavior. 

I think you do not understand this...^^^^^^^^^^

Just now, oldguy47 said:

You are ignorant about my business.  I know people are sensitive about that word, but it applies to you. You don't know anything about my options and results, and I'll keep it that way.  I don't report to anyone.  If you want to try your theory, throw an ad up and sell your time and companionship, and put in the work required for a period of time and tell us your results. 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I think you do not understand this...^^^^^^^^^^

If disputing ridiculous statements is unpleasant behavior in your eyes then I'm guilty.  I find marketing spin more than unpleasant and will dispute it when I encounter it.

You are ignorant about my business.  I know people are sensitive about that word, but it applies to you. You don't know anything about my options and results, and I'll keep it that way.  I don't report to anyone.  If you want to try your theory, throw an ad up and sell your time and companionship, and put in the work required for a period of time and tell us your results. 

I never claimed to know the details of your business. Why a provider benefits from a deposit is obvious. Why a client does not is equally obvious.

.... I don't report to anyone. ...

Street Creds go to ---> An Alpha Female with a Heart .........

Within the last 2 weeks I've met with a couple providers, each requiring a deposit.

YL 1 required 200 to drive from the Springs up to Loveland/Greeley and secure hotel before leaving.  The day she was supposed to come up things happened and I thought I had been scammed.  Still not sure about the reasoning, but date occurred and deposit was taken off total.

YL 2 required a 30 dollar deposit for same drive.  Played cat and mouse and then couldn't leave film she made $150.  Made a deal to take care of that, and she sent pictures proving she was the girl in the ad.  And then she was gone.  But my experience has now stopped at least 3 people from doing the same, so win for the Good Team.

YL 3 required 20 bucks to drive from Louisville to same area as above.  Originally rescheduled date because she didn't realize the drive was over 20ish minutes (this was 3 hours after deposit).  Said it was her choice to push back or not, but we were doing an open ended date and less time means less time.  Replied she was about to leave.  Arrived at my place an hour later.

I still don't prefer deposits, but it's like every business and we can do what we like.  If you're a provider who requires them it doesn't mean you're a bad person; you just value your time at the risk of alienating customers.  If you're a hobbyist who won't pay a deposit you're not bad either; you just value your security/comfort at the risk of missing out on a provider.

On 6/30/2020 at 1:59 PM, lustybustygina said:

I'm so sorry Gina.  That's horrible.  

2 hours ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Within the last 2 weeks I've met with a couple providers, each requiring a deposit.

YL 1 required 200 to drive from the Springs up to Loveland/Greeley and secure hotel before leaving.  The day she was supposed to come up things happened and I thought I had been scammed.  Still not sure about the reasoning, but date occurred and deposit was taken off total.

YL 2 required a 30 dollar deposit for same drive.  Played cat and mouse and then couldn't leave film she made $150.  Made a deal to take care of that, and she sent pictures proving she was the girl in the ad.  And then she was gone.  But my experience has now stopped at least 3 people from doing the same, so win for the Good Team.

YL 3 required 20 bucks to drive from Louisville to same area as above.  Originally rescheduled date because she didn't realize the drive was over 20ish minutes (this was 3 hours after deposit).  Said it was her choice to push back or not, but we were doing an open ended date and less time means less time.  Replied she was about to leave.  Arrived at my place an hour later.

I still don't prefer deposits, but it's like every business and we can do what we like.  If you're a provider who requires them it doesn't mean you're a bad person; you just value your time at the risk of alienating customers.  If you're a hobbyist who won't pay a deposit you're not bad either; you just value your security/comfort at the risk of missing out on a provider.

There are scams out there. There are flakes out there. There are ladies who treat this like their business and their livelihood depends on it.  It's up to the clients to make the decision if the provider is worthy of a deposit. It's their hard earned money. 

Again, deposits should only be given after extensive research has been done on a provider and it's been determined she is trustworthy and does not steal from her clients. Imo.  If someone is out there taking one for the team, I would think some goofiness is to be expected much of the time.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Just recently I had a lady ask me for a deposit. For an incall. I don't know her, she doesn't know me. Obviously she doesn't trust  me, why would I trust her?

If we knew each other, and I trusted her enough to send a deposit why wouldn't  she trust me and not need a deposit? Unless, she needed an advance to buy some necessities. 

Anyway,  I always personally deliver a 100% cash deposit after a hug but before the really good stuff begins.

45 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Just recently I had a lady ask me for a deposit. For an incall. I don't know her, she doesn't know me. Obviously she doesn't trust  me, why would I trust her?

If we knew each other, and I trusted her enough to send a deposit why wouldn't  she trust me and not need a deposit? Unless, she needed an advance to buy some necessities. 

Anyway,  I always personally deliver a 100% cash deposit after a hug but before the really good stuff begins.

That's not a deposits that's a donation

On 7/2/2020 at 0:07 PM, BadBoy said:

I agree, Hunter, there must be two entirely different "hobby" worlds:  The one I live in where beautiful ladies respond to my inquiries, I make an appointment, we both keep it, there is no haggling or menu and we have a wonderful time exploring each other for exactly 60 or 90 minutes; and the one where folks are rude, inconsiderate, and just plain nasty, ghosting appointments, haggling, complaining about "services" and not having much fun at all.

Y'all in the second world ought to consider joining Hunter and I in this world, it is great.

Funny how some people only see their own world...

thats pretty much why the world is so fucked  up

But no worries , one tunnel minds will never see the light .... .just sayin' ! 

On 7/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, BadBoy said:

Diiddo here, Hunter hit it on the head. There are two types of providers, ones how make money off scamming guys to into pre paid deposits, gift cards, CC then never call back, ones who are sincere. The third would be old school, where cash at the door and trust meant something. I totally get why  Black lists are created. Some guys are shit heads, or have second thoughts of showing up. With the current government and epidemic tensions, Lack of trust  widens the gap even more. The stress for a provider is high. The oldest profession ounce again struggles to truly find a simple way.  We all truly appreciate the hard work provides do, the willingness to offers amazing service they do. 

On 7/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm so sorry Gina.  That's horrible.  

Thanks love , then I fine out  TOB booking  who canceled wet and booked with someone  at the same time he was to be seeing me . And he canceled  the day of his appt ..  I don't care that he went to see someone ,

It's how he lied about why he need to flake on me .. Just so rude ..  :o

That’s low!  It’s all about communication and trust. I get that new providers are leery to entertain strangers. That’s why this site is so good.  

On 7/2/2020 at 0:07 PM, BadBoy said:

and the one where folks are rude, inconsiderate, and just plain nasty, ghosting appointments, haggling, complaining about "services" and not having much fun at all.

I don't get why some guys are like this, the whole point of this lifestyle is to relax and have fun. If you're intent on being a dick, then you've already spoiled any real enjoyment there could have potentially been. If you can't be bothered with treating another human being with some common decency/courtesy, then they have some really creep-ily realistic looking blowup dolls that will do the trick.

On 6/30/2020 at 0:59 PM, lustybustygina said:

Bummed to learn those guys flaked on you.

Best part  was I knew he lied  just by his text message !!:angry:  

Edited by lustybustygina

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

Best part  was I knew he lied  just by his text message !!:angry:  

I find this ironic considering many of us are more honest with our providers than we are with our partners and best friends. 

21 hours ago, frostyjack said:

I find this ironic considering many of us are more honest with our providers than we are with our partners and best friends. 

Right ..and all he had to say was he changed his mine and wanted to see XXXXX  and I would of  had more respect for his Decision !!!!  

Just glad she got his money :D

I can tell you this about my experience with deposits so far. When I went on my tour through Wyoming, South Dakota, Baltimore, and Tysons-the ones the put down deposits showed up and were amazing with no issues, the ones that contacted short notice that made no deposits canceled or changed appts followed by NS, or acted like they didn't know the donations, etc. Literally night and day difference. 

I will be requiring deposits from now on. I can see now why more and more providers are doing it.

As has been said, do your homework.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard