skinnydud

Lockdown stay at home order (or whatever it is) is over now what?

65 posts in this topic

Well this whole thing is kind of over... i drove around and it seems like only a few businesses are back ... so i was wondering if our ladies are going back to business 100% will they be giving face masks at the door or we will have to stick to the rain coat only ... how do you see the hobby's future now?

How do you suck a dick or eat pussy with a mask?🤔🤣

1 hour ago, skinnydud said:

Well this whole thing is kind of over... i drove around and it seems like only a few businesses are back ... so i was wondering if our ladies are going back to business 100% will they be giving face masks at the door or we will have to stick to the rain coat only ... how do you see the hobby's future now?

Honestly, I suspect it's up to each individual girl to decide what's right for her.

I know some girls are doing business as usual. Some have stopped altogether.

I suspect it will slowly return to regular programming, over time. Just a guess!

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Each lady will decide when to come back, if they haven't already, and as always will handle that in their own ways. Many clients have been seeing providers just as they always have. They never really slowed down. Most ladies I personally know will be back on a limited basis at the very least mid to end of May/beginning of June. 

I'm curious to know when the guys will plan on seeing ladies again. The ones that haven't already been playing. The ones who aren't in high risk groups. 

I suspect some hobbyists will have take time to get back to the norm. some of us have been out of work for some time and not even sure when getting back to work is happening and so the liberty to sneak in a session and having some extra cash for it. unemployment is not the same as working. I bet so many factors are affecting the market's return to normal.

7 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I suspect some hobbyists will have take time to get back to the norm. some of us have been out of work for some time and not even sure when getting back to work is happening and so the liberty to sneak in a session and having some extra cash for it. unemployment is not the same as working. I bet so many factors are affecting the market's return to normal.

That's completely understandable. Finances play a big role in when you guys come back. 

I'm curious to hear from the guys that have the financial means. When will those guys be booking dates again, and what will that look like? Will they be changing up the way they do things? What safety measures will they take? I'm very curious because they're the other half of the equation albeit the anonymous half. 

42 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

. When will those guys be booking dates again, and what will that look like?. 

Definitely not until I’m back in CO; June probably.

Will I change things?  Probably not.  If I feel safe enough to come back, I’ll be back.  If “the numbers” still look bad, dates may be limited to dinner.(3/14 rules?)

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Definitely not until I’m back in CO; June probably.

Will I change things?  Probably not.  If I feel safe enough to come back, I’ll be back.  If “the numbers” still look bad, dates may be limited to dinner.(3/14 rules?)

Safe travels back sir. I bet you can't wait! 

What does 3/14 rules? Mean? For us dummies. 😂

3/14 as in March 14th

Sometimes known as Steak & BJ Day, one month after Valentine’s Day 😁

Yes, I am anxious.  From reports of neighbors going home, travels shouldn’t be too bad.  But I have projects I need to finish here in TX (new flooring).

Edited by Bit Banger

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

3/14 as in March 14th

Yes, I am anxious.  From reports of neighbors going home, travels shouldn’t be too bad.  But I have projects I need to finish here in TX (new flooring).

I am on the road right now. One has to have contingency plans as most pit stops are closed as are fast food lobbies.  No stopping for coffee.

Given that virtually nothing material about our ability to combat the corona virus has changed from pre lock down to any post lockdown world, I'm in cautious wait and see mode. I'm in a poor demographic, and I'm not yet ready to share extensive intimacy with strangers until I see what happens without the lockdown. 

And for just a minute, if anyone thinks "this" is over, I got bad news.  The economic shitstorm this is headed to produce  hasn't even started. 

Edited by Happymon

25 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Given that virtually nothing material about our ability to combat the corona virus has changed from pre lock down to any post lockdown world, I'm in cautious wait and see mode. I'm in a poor demographic, and I'm not yet ready to share extensive intimacy with strangers until I see what happens without the lockdown. 

And for just a minute, if anyone thinks "this" is over, I got bad news.  The economic shitstorm this is headed to produce  hasn't even started. 

I’m probably in the same boat as far as demographics are concerned. As a result of that, I’m still somewhat paranoid and waiting to see what the lifting of restrictions will bring in regards to an upsurge or no change in the spread of the virus. I’ll more than likely maintain my same habits of being as safe as possible during the lockdown until they come up with very effective treatments or a vaccines.

2 hours ago, Happymon said:

The section, I highlighted above, makes me curious about the people who are anxious to go back to work in crowded offices and retail stores. I guess  they don't believe they have much risk. 

Some of the population ARE carriers without symptoms (I could be one). They ARE going to infect others, until they are tested and isolated, if they ever are.

Until we have a herd immunity, or a cure, people will continue to get sick. We still don't know if surviving Covid will prevent a getting it a 2nd time. We catch the flu, and colds, multiple times, often months after the first sickness.

I'm not optimistic.

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

3/14 as in March 14th

Had to go back and check, but I did in fact do my part, and gave a blowjob on 3/14 😁

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Had to go back and check, but I did in fact do my part, and gave a blowjob on 3/14 😁

I had to go back and check:: I did have a Streak on 3/14 ....

10 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

I had to go back and check:: I did have a Streak on 3/14 ....

😂😂😂 you were half way there! 

2 halves make a whole 😉

On 5/10/2020 at 9:41 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm curious to hear from the guys that have the financial means. When will those guys be booking dates again, and what will that look like?

My immune system,since the stroke,is low. So will continue not hiring .  With everything reopening,without a vaccine, I'm willing to bet that there will be a second wave sooner than later. So,I'm putting my money into fixing up the studio and putting in a hot tub. Once there is a cure or vaccine,then life will return to being abnormal.

Still bummed ,although understand,that so many events have been canceled up to and including January 2021.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:48 PM, inkspot said:

I am on the road right now. One has to have contingency plans as most pit stops are closed as are fast food lobbies.  No stopping for coffee.

I’m like a turtle.  I just need a wide spot in the road, as I drag a restroom, bed, and full kitchen along behind me. 😁

Time is getting short.  My new floor is supposed to be installed this week. CO here I come!
💥🎉🎊🎉

With multiple concerns (seventies and pre-existing conditions) I expect that I will be reticent to venture forth until I have more confidence about surviving this pandemic.  But it is a decision that each person must make based on their situation and confidence level.

7 hours ago, Azconnection said:

With multiple concerns (seventies and pre-existing conditions) I expect that I will be reticent to venture forth until I have more confidence about surviving this pandemic.  But it is a decision that each person must make based on their situation and confidence level.

We all have to go sometime 🥴

18 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

We all have to go sometime 🥴

I'm not in any hurry to go. Will enjoy every sandwich daily.

4 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Before I go, I wanna be the meat in this sandwich! 

Two sexy women posing. - Buy this stock photo and explore similar ...

8 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Oh, I’m not in a hurry.  I still take precautions. I just don’t want FEAR to rule my life.

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Yummy 😁

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

Do you think a Triple Decker could be on the menu

the-triple-decker-13.jpg

20 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Do you think a Triple Decker could be on the menu

the-triple-decker-13.jpg

Only for the brave and with a healthy heart.

56 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Only for the brave and with a healthy heart.

Yes yes:: one must have a healthy Heart-on....

I can't wait to see some old friends and maybe some new sooner  . I'm going to do every thing to keep myself healthy for June on forward .. 

14 hours ago, pfunk said:

Oh yeah, what a way to go out!

9 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Oh yeah, what a way to go out!

Like the desk sergeant Esterhaus on Hill Street Blues.

Speaking of HSB, how many had a crush on Veronica Hamel? 🤚