Prayforrain

Blacklists

52 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, JRWolfe said:

Some of these ladies have so many negative reviews,one wonders why they chose this hobby.

One of the most prolific, negative review lady announced her retirement this week.

Kinda thinking more along the lines of the real stories that take place. The tear in my beer stories of love forlorn, finding out that she gave you the gift that don’t stop giving, etc. We’ve all encountered the smoky rooms, crazy roommates, funky odors that make you suspicious of their hygiene...I think some of the ladies have some seasoning that could could be toned down. 

I’ll share an experience. Don’t want to write a review because it’s just TOO damaging to the lady but good for the gents to know. After one lovely encounter with a lady who had given me additional benefits, she gave me a scare. She was stark raving mad accusing me, etc. I verified and re-verified several times, shelling out cash to support PP, my doc and the clinic, and showed her and apologized for her issue and she has since quieted down. So, it turned out that I wasn’t the only special beneficiary of her affections but I was very lucky I didn’t see her after one of her other special friends. 
I am good and healthy and clean - no doubt about that. But it’s these kinds of things that I think blacklists are good for. Or a separate gentlemen’s only board.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

One of the most prolific, negative review lady announced her retirement this week.

who?

15 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

I find that in this board you can read the negative out of a positive review. In a similar manner you can associate no reviews with negative experiences, specially if the lady has been here for a while.

there are just no negative reviews anymore 

Or they request no reviews be written, then make a new profile with a new name and they are all brand new again.

I concur with the bullshit harassment that ensues after even a So-So review gets written. I recall reading a so-so review a while back that was written in good taste. He never insulted her or made any disparaging remarks, chalking it up to no chemistry. Lady STILL found the need to fling insults in the rebuttal. Why these rebuttals are allowed is beyond me. It’s just one of the reasons I trust an eccie review over a ToB one any day.  I won’t write reviews here anymore and certainly won’t write a negative one. If I encounter a truly dangerous situation, I’ll notify the mods. They can figure out what do after that. The most valuable section of this entire website in my opinion is not the review section. It’s the 411 forum and the private messaging platform.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

hmm...wonder if she s just changing her name

good grief,just made a 2big post....sorry about that

She announced it on Twitter this week. She has another gig according to her twitter.  But we'll see.

-

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

hmm...wonder if she s just changing her name

Since she’s already weathered the storm of her poor reputation and kept her name, adding decent reviews to the list, I doubt she’s “retired” just to change her name.

Will she be back?  That’s a different issue.  IDK?

Laci, Sorry meant no disrespect. I think ladies like yourself are the gems on here and that is clear by your reviews, your posts and the respect the guys show you here.

pfunk it was meant to be satirical. clearly I need to work on my delivery.

ilovewomen, I would say my experience so far has been about 85-90% positive. The biggest reason its not higher is because of the false narrative that I think is standard for this industry. Outdated pictures, over exaggerating of age, false measurements or outdated ones. Which may seem small to others but that's the reason I even reach out to these wonderful women in the first place. Every lady that I have seen that had accurate info and up to date pictures and info would get a 100% from me! Even if we didn't "click".

Question to you all... So if I if I posted a honest review of a experienced TOB lady that had a glowing report from all the seasoned vet's and I said I would not reccomend her because she was clearly not into it and it felt like she was just going through the motions, that her pics were very dated and she was clearly older than she says she is. I would get called out and even attacked by the lady with zero defense for myself and because I am a newbie would get downplayed by the seasoned guys. True or False?

Because I have had that experience. So instead of posting the truth I said nothing until this post.

58 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

She announced it on Twitter this week. She has another gig according to her twitter.  But we'll see.

I wish her all the best!  

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I wish her all the best!  

As do I

I hope it works out for her as well

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

I concur with the bullshit harassment that ensues after even a So-So review gets written. I recall reading a so-so review a while back that was written in good taste. He never insulted her or made any disparaging remarks, chalking it up to no chemistry. Lady STILL found the need to fling insults in the rebuttal. Why these rebuttals are allowed is beyond me. 

I'd rather hear from both parties involved in a so-so, or bad, experience. In this case, the rebuttal tells you, and I, that the lady is mean-spirited. 

I'd rather know that, than be denied the knowledge, with an ECCIE review.

Edited by pfunk

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

I'd rather hear from both parties involved in a so-so, or bad, experience. In this case, the rebuttal tellss you, and I, that the lady is mean-spirited. 

I'd rather know that, than be denied the knowledge, with an ECCIE review.

Rebuttals are not always mean spirited.  Sometimes they’re just the other side, the rest of the story, as it were.  I’ve seen plenty of mean spirited reviews, as well

Yes, I like the opportunity for hearing both sides.

5 hours ago, jaski111 said:

Laci, Sorry meant no disrespect. I think ladies like yourself are the gems on here and that is clear by your reviews, your posts and the respect the guys show you here.

pfunk it was meant to be satirical. clearly I need to work on my delivery.

ilovewomen, I would say my experience so far has been about 85-90% positive. The biggest reason its not higher is because of the false narrative that I think is standard for this industry. Outdated pictures, over exaggerating of age, false measurements or outdated ones. Which may seem small to others but that's the reason I even reach out to these wonderful women in the first place. Every lady that I have seen that had accurate info and up to date pictures and info would get a 100% from me! Even if we didn't "click".

Question to you all... So if I if I posted a honest review of a experienced TOB lady that had a glowing report from all the seasoned vet's and I said I would not reccomend her because she was clearly not into it and it felt like she was just going through the motions, that her pics were very dated and she was clearly older than she says she is. I would get called out and even attacked by the lady with zero defense for myself and because I am a newbie would get downplayed by the seasoned guys. True or False?

Because I have had that experience. So instead of posting the truth I said nothing until this post.

I didn't take it that way and I think you should be honest.  I've got your back if it all goes to hell.😊

Can't fault a lady if the chemistry wasn't there, but she still tried.  

If she didn't try then that's shame on her😔

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

How sweet of you guys to follow her twitter. :cool:

Late to game but a couple things for OP.  The best source is to pm the members that have reviewed the lady of your yearnings (regardless of whether good or bad review) and ask if there is any additional information they may be willing to share.  this of course works much better if you are known and generally respected and have not pissed off everyone but the pope and he has it under advisement.

There are of course fake reviews, overly complimentary reviews, occasional revenge bullshit bad review, lying rebuttals and on and on.  Why?  Because both clients and providers are human beings, which means a certain percentage of both are dirty low down, lying, despicable assholes out to figuratively screw whoever they can.  That is life and the world and so of course there are some bad actors here.  But they usually show themselves in posts or reviews or back channel via pm.

Trying to apply random number/function thinking to the number of positive reviews ignores the fact that some of us do extensive research before seeing a new lady including back channel and that heavily skews the results toward a positive experience and review.  If you do it right anyway!!

Laci and Growl, I agree.  If someone is as they represented themselves to be, but it still wasn't my cup of tea, then that's not a bad or so-so review.  I chalk that up to life - not everyone clicks.  Most, I've found on here, actually DO click and that's great.  I have yet to have a bad experience from a TOB lady, and honestly, there are many on here I think are the bomb. 

I've had a couple of standups last minute, but if it's someone I've seen, I give the benefit of the doubt.  I've had to change a few appointments myself due to work/travel.  Honesty is what matters.  Research matters just as much.

17 hours ago, gr8owl said:

...Trying to apply random number/function thinking to the number of positive reviews ignores the fact that some of us do extensive research before seeing a new lady including back channel and that heavily skews the results toward a positive experience and review.  If you do it right anyway!!

^^ THIS! ^^

Pay attention, grasshoppers.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 5/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, JRWolfe said:

Some of these ladies have so many negative reviews,one wonders why they chose this hobby.

What’s funny is for some providers, it doesn’t deter biz at all. Infamy can draw a lot of attraction... Plenty of clients just don’t post reviews that often. I’ve seen plenty of people with accounts on here and only a few have left a review. Hmmm- maybe both providers and clients like to keep up with appearances in their own way. 

Well, of course!  If I posted a review of every visit I have with a young lady, you all would think I was a slut.  You might not want to see me.  B)

1 hour ago, MyraGold said:

What’s funny is for some providers, it doesn’t deter biz at all. Infamy can draw a lot of attraction... Plenty of clients just don’t post reviews that often. I’ve seen plenty of people with accounts on here and only a few have left a review. Hmmm- maybe both providers and clients like to keep up with appearances in their own way. 

understand..as I don't post reviews

23 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I hope it works out for her as well

don't know who you are all talking about...always wish people well.