Hunter VanDyke

Private Delights

35 posts in this topic

It takes me a very long time to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to advertising. Always stick to TOB and P411. I know most liadies are listed on a many different sites. Private Delights seems to primarily be a west coast site, but I notices several pages, i think 5 in Colorado. For the ladies and the gents, what has been your experience using this one? 

I have met some girls on there in KC. Like you mentioned, they also advertised elsewhere. It tends here to be girls posting when they want to or are traveling through. Sometimes if they don't list dates, you aren't sure if they are still around.

I use it when I’m in California since it replaced Night Shift. I also use it at times for Denver when I want to know more information quickly (rates and assuming they’ve filled it out, the No List). I guess I’d say it’s only been positive experiences. Easy enough to contact providers, share my references, and getting verified. They do have a message board but it’s been cleaned up and topic scopes stripped down in the last few months. 

It took me MONTHS to get on it....and it hasnt benefited me here or on tour.... besides the one guy from germany who wanted to send me dick pics because he liked my eyes....🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ wtf 

I have looked at it but haven't seen anyone who listed on it. Thing I like is the no list, if it is filled out. Helps immensely with the decision making. Some of those ladies have such extensive no lists I wonder what what you do if you saw them LOL. 

Thanks for all the input friends! Its exactly what I was hoping for. I hope it continues. 

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

It took me MONTHS to get on it....and it hasnt benefited me here or on tour.... besides the one guy from germany who wanted to send me dick pics because he liked my eyes....🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ wtf 

I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm taking my annual vacation to see family and friends in Cali. I'll be happy to update on my experience with the site if it might be helpful to other gentlemen and ladies. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I looked at the site for the first time today. 

Very clear information on the things that are relative during the choosing process. 

Some of the providers on here can learn from this.........

I hope.

11 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

I looked at the site for the first time today. 

Very clear information on the things that are relative during the choosing process. 

I hope.

Thanks Seeker! ❤

48 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

... Some of the providers on here can learn from this.........

I hope.

Some information is verboten on this site.  That’s in the interest of protecting the site, it’s owners, it’s advertisers, and their clients from legal entanglements.  Remember, LE can still put a crimp in your style & ruin your day w/o a conviction.

I use it where ever I go , But it's a Cal thing for sure and mostly No Ca 

But it's good for Orange County , Only thing I don't like about the way the screening is done , 

When a gent gives his screening notice we don't get a noticed that it's been sent , so you have to keep looking to see if they sent it 

and ask the gent to email or text you that he sent it . And some Gent's have a PH & Email Listed  ( that's nice )

But like every site you still need to read the , About Me - Listings - Screening info.  so you know  Dates of Tours and Screening info she wants .

Listing  are not free any longer . Only Take Bitcoin or Coinbase .  

But I do like the lay out ,, I'v only gotten a few appt off it in Ca so far 

But I do know a few guy's who use it in Denver - Dallas - Ca 

Now if they only read lol  

Edited by lustybustygina

9 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

You might not want to have said this to the ladies on TOB.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

You might not want to have said this to the ladies on TOB.

Why is that?

Ladies on TOB cant learn things. I learn new stuff all the time. That why I asked for imput. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Why is that?

Ladies on TOB cant learn things. I learn new stuff all the time. That why I asked for imput. 

I wasn’t trying to put down the TOB ladies with my comment.  I felt his statement that the TOB ladies could learn a few things was derogatory towards the TOB ladies.

As far as I am concerned, the TOB ladies can teach other ladies around the country a few things.

I travel a lot and I used to see ladies in other cities years ago. I would always research and research before I decided on who I wanted to see.  More often than not, I would be disappointed after a visit. 

The ladies on TOB have their shit together and know exactly how to conduct business and how to treat a gentleman.

In the last few months I’ve probably gotten like 3ish calls per month from there. They have all been out of towners. I’m not complaining, especially since it’s free to use for us. Just hoping that it continues to pick up. I think it’s worth a shot! 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I wasn’t trying to put down the TOB ladies with my comment.  I felt his statement that the TOB ladies could learn a few things was derogatory towards the TOB ladies.

As far as I am concerned, the TOB ladies can teach other ladies around the country a few things.

I travel a lot and I used to see ladies in other cities years ago. I would always research and research before I decided on who I wanted to see.  More often than not, I would be disappointed after a visit. 

The ladies on TOB have their shit together and know exactly how to conduct business and how to treat a gentleman.

I agree we have some great ladies here on TOB, and can teach some ladies elswhere a thing or two, but as I start meeting more and more national ladies, they are also teaching me a thing or two, or three. For me, its about keeping an open mind, and trying to stay out of my comfort zone. I mean you can only learn so much from the same group of women. Even if  they are great women, which there are so many here.  A fresh and different perpective is a good thing too. 

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I use it where ever I go , But it's a Cal thing for sure and mostly No Ca 

But it's good for Orange County , Only thing I don't like about the way the screening is done , 

When a gent gives his screening notice we don't get a noticed that it's been sent , so you have to keep looking to see if they sent it 

and ask the gent to email or text you that he sent it . And some Gent's have a PH & Email Listed  ( that's nice )

But like every site you still need to read the , About Me - Listings - Screening info.  so you know  Dates of Tours and Screening info she wants .

Listing  are not free any longer . Only Take Bitcoin or Coinbase .  

But I do like the lay out ,, I'v only gotten a few appt off it in Ca so far 

But I do know a few guy's who use it in Denver - Dallas - Ca 

Now if they only read lol  

I did not know that. I thought they were free like p411, and pay for extras like bumping and such.

I've always sucked at bitcoin exchange, like with BP, but a friend of mine is helping me with that, so I only lose a small fraction. i was losing 50% before (yeah, I sucked that bad at it. Lol)

I appreciate privatedelights as an ancillary site. They allow more information than TOB or p422. A huge plus is that it allows providers to set and broadcast their boundaries. 

On 12/20/2019 at 11:04 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

It takes me a very long time to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to advertising. Always stick to TOB and P411. I know most ladies are listed on a many different sites. Private Delights seems to primarily be a west coast site, but I notices several pages, i think 5 in Colorado. For the ladies and the gents, what has been your experience using this one? 

Don't recall hearing much about Private Delights. When at my Pasadena home ,there are plenty of parties and ladies in the video biz to keep me very busy. Really going to miss being in LA this NYE.

I’ve used it (and still do) with great success. I also like the format of it and it’s ease of use. It has a broader audience than people realize IMO.  Having said that TOB is very unique in how it serves our “local community”. 

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I did not know that. I thought they were free like p411, and pay for extras like bumping and such.

I've always sucked at bitcoin exchange, like with BP, but a friend of mine is helping me with that, so I only lose a small fraction. i was losing 50% before (yeah, I sucked that bad at it. Lol)

I may be off about it not being free for other States  , I know in Ca it's not free and bumping only  once a day with out playing ,, 

5 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I may be off about it not being free for other States  , I know in Ca it's not free and bumping only  once a day with out playing ,, 

Thanks for that info 😊

5 hours ago, pyramid said:

I’ve used it (and still do) with great success. I also like the format of it and it’s ease of use. It has a broader audience than people realize IMO.  Having said that TOB is very unique in how it serves our “local community”. 

At least for me, in Colorado TOB can't be beat. I'll be out of Colorado for a few weeks, and when I saw 5 pages of providers advertising, I figured someone in our community is using it. Thank you for providing some feedback, I appreciate it. I never was much of a fan of Eccie or Ter even before they went down. Thought I might try something in addition to p411 this time traveling. Assuming I even get verified. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

13 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Don't recall hearing much about Private Delights. When at my Pasadena home ,there are plenty of parties and ladies in the video biz to keep me very busy. Really going to miss being in LA this NYE.

I'm sorry you're missing your party there. So much has changed for you this year, but there is so much to be grateful for too. Big Hugs!

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm sorry you're missing your party there. So much has changed for you this year, but there is so much to be grateful for too. Big Hugs!

Haven't seen anything to be grateful for.

6 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Haven't seen anything to be grateful for.

You're here. You're alive. You can speak. You can type. You can love. I could go on and on. So sorry you do not see what I see. I do hope you are okay. 

On 12/20/2019 at 0:26 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

All guys ought to like your eyes - they are the sexiest.

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You're here. You're alive. You can speak. You can type. You can love. I could go on and on. So sorry you do not see what I see. I do hope you are okay. 

you got two out of 4 correct.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks for all the input friends! Its exactly what I was hoping for. I hope it continues. 

I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm taking my annual vacation to see family and friends in Cali. I'll be happy to update on my experience with the site if it might be helpful to other gentlemen and ladies. 

I have heard from a couple of ladies that does take months for privatedelights to approve pics..................

3 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I have heard from a couple of ladies that does take months for privatedelights to approve pics..................

Not at all ..they go right up , 

Well just got an email my account got verified. They give couple options, and I went with option #1. Still need to log in and see whats up, but that part seemed easy enough.