Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

The Age-Old Question: Squirting - Pee or Not?

13 posts in this topic

As someone who enjoys Golden Showers, I don't really care. But it seems some folks are really hung up on this question.;)

Ahhhhh.... it is the age old question..... one of which I can not answer with any scientific evidence. All I know is that I clear my bladder before fun time. Some guys just have that canny ability to have me make everything all wet. It sure doesn’t feel like peeing—— it’s an out of this world feeling almost euphoric.🤷‍♀️😈🤔😁

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

As someone who enjoys Golden Showers, I don't really care. But it seems some folks are really hung up on this question.;)

Been beaten to death many times including

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37386-female-ejaculation/#comment-384248

The rate thread was not enough, have to start more drama?

Bottom line - for some who fake, yes it be pee.  For those that do not fake, nope its not. 

That said, I am sure many will offer compelling arguments for both sides, undies will be bunched, couple minds lost, nothing settled ............................ will that make you happy? B)

Honestly, don't care. If the woman has an intense orgasm, and pees, I'm thrilled. If she has an intense orgasm, and squirts something else, I'm thrilled. :D

From my experiences, squirting is NOT pee.

And to honest, I could care less if it is. If she has an orgasm that causes her bladder to let loose, then we are both having fun.

Edited by ilovewomen

My personal experience is it's not pee.  It doesn't have the scent of urine and is tasteless (I'll just assume urine has a taste).

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

From my experiences, squirting is NOT pee.

And to honest, I could care less if it is. If she has an orgasm that causes her bladder to let loose, then we are both having fun.

I think that I love you @ilovewomen!

I dish out Kandi Cum Shots like a special Hors d'oeuvre... Bon Appetit, My Loves :wub::D

On 10/19/2019 at 0:54 PM, gr8owl said:

The rate thread was not enough, have to start more drama?

Of course,its 2big..if he didn't create drama,nobody would recognize him.

I admit this thread is kind of lame, but I would  rather read 10 threads from 2Big, intended to outrage and entertain, than one more “what’s your favorite Chili recipe” thread.

What can I say, I like drama.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I admit this thread is kind of lame, but I would  rather read 10 threads from 2Big, intended to outrage and entertain, than one more “what’s your favorite Chili recipe” thread.

I love Chili!

And popcorn 😜

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Have fun with 2big and the drama...I prefer the chili recipes. :D

FWIW there are plenty of videos of women squirting creamy white stuff which can't be pee.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:00 PM, pointymoustache said:

FWIW there are plenty of videos of women squirting creamy white stuff which can't be pee.

I might be wrong but I'm sure that's something different... You have squirt and then you have cream but I don't think they are the same