Jade Gait

Fuck Love Into Everything

15 posts in this topic

Don't over think the title. Let your mind come from a place of openness and expansion. 

When we attach physically, emotionally and mentally to a person, or a idea, we are given the opportunity to connect on a deeper level. Not just for ourselves but for others around us. Coming from a place of acceptance of OURSELVES first, feeling that love, then inserting it into our actions and ideas is what makes all experiences more than the action or thought alone.

When we attach, insert, connect with, merge with, and fully become apart of whatever we are experiencing or want to experience, it will take on a totally different vibe, and energy.

This is connection with the Divine, whether you are female of male this practice is magical!

10 hours ago, Jade Gait said:

Don't over think the title. Let your mind come from a place of openness and expansion. 

When we attach physically, emotionally and mentally to a person, or a idea, we are given the opportunity to connect on a deeper level. Not just for ourselves but for others around us. Coming from a place of acceptance of OURSELVES first, feeling that love, then inserting it into our actions and ideas is what makes all experiences more than the action or thought alone.

When we attach, insert, connect with, merge with, and fully become apart of whatever we are experiencing or want to experience, it will take on a totally different vibe, and energy.

This is connection with the Divine, whether you are female of male this practice is magical!

I bet that was an incredible orgasm!  

8 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Waiter.  I’ll have what she’s having please...

This thread made me think that too😂😂

Put into simpler terms, if you stay on auto pilot all the time...you won’t enjoy life as much 😉Haha

did I figure it out?

Edited by Leena_rose

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I bet that was an incredible orgasm!  

I want one 😂😂

Then why bring something so banal as money into the game?;)

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Then why bring something so banal as money into the game?;)

It's just more to love 😊❤

But money is exciting and gets the blood circulating... Be still my heart lol it must be love 

A hooker once told me she only really gets wet when she sees money. My kinda girl!

Some of us need just a liiiiitle bit more help than that. 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

A hooker once told me she only really gets wet when she sees money. My kinda girl!