hockeystud135

Expectations

48 posts in this topic

What's wrong with you people??!! Whatever happened to chivalry? ... If she's got nice legs... I always let her take the call... 😎 🤣 📱

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115aabd161c4e0570dc3

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

Hahaha if someone started talking on the phone while getting busy, I would try and make it a game and try to do everything I could to get her to moan and make as much noise as possible.

This goes both ways. It's always fun when your client jumps up for an important business call he HAS to take in the middle of an appt.  Just go down on your knees and watch him try to keep up with the conversation. Fun times I tell ya 😂😈

38 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just go down on your knees and watch him try to keep up with the conversation. 

well, now ............ sounds like a challenge! ;)

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Hahaha if someone started talking on the phone while getting busy, I would try and make it a game and try to do everything I could to get her to moan and make as much noise as possible.

If it is a client wanna be she is talking to be sure to ask for a commission. B)

Several decades ago I was with one of Denver’s we’ll reviewed ladies, higher end of the $scale.  She answered the phone & was chatting with her mom while I’m DATY.  Later she’s giving her next customer directions while posting to my finish.

Her review was not pretty😡

Hate it when that happens and will not do a repeat. 

Just shows they are just in hit for the money.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't get down like that, but there are plenty of providers who just want your money, (I'm sure you know them all. Lol) and would be happy to mutlitask during a session. 🤷‍♀️

On 9/11/2019 at 7:26 PM, pointymoustache said:

And I'm sure you are NOT one of these.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

NO, I can't 😂😂😂

So, to clarify Hunter, you cannot multitask like many women supposedly can?

If you cannot multitask, I will definitely keep you near the top of my list!

Edited by sweetmoment

5 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

So, to clarify Hunter, you cannot multitask like many women supposedly can?

If you cannot multitask, I will definitely keep you near the top of my list!

Just to clarify, I can not text and fuck at the same time...i would be laughing too hard, and have the attention span of a fly. Sorry to dissapoint you, 3Gers. Its my loss. 😔

17 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Just shows they are just in hit for the money.

Wait a minute, the fact that she relieved you off your bennies at the start of the session didn't clue you in???????;)

And, yep, "hit for the money" just about sums it up.:lol:

Edited by 2Big

I agree that both phones should be at least muted  during playtime. I make a point of turning mine off during the greeting when the young lady arrives. Usually she will take my lead and at least mute hers as well. Now having said that;  Several years ago, when Gina was still around in Colorado Springs, I would sometimes take an extended lunch hour and enjoy playtimes with her. Because I still had to be available during those times we both agreed I would my phone on vibrate just in case. One afternoon a sub contractor called several times in a row. I finally answered. Gina, mischievous minx she was, had great fun using her incredible oral skills on me during the entire conversation. That earned her a spanking and we both had a lot of fun. 

On 9/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, Kaduk said:

Is "pones" short for pone-tang...?

That cracks me up! I have not heard that in a long time! 

My phone is either in my purse or far away and always out of eyesight from  any angle no one is  going to see me on the phone.📵

The only time I look at my phone is if it is ringing over and over again --- then I know it's something serious. Once my girlfriend hadn't received my text saying I'm good and she was literally at the door ready to bust in when I finally answered after she'd called 8 times in a row. Other than that I try to turn my finger off and ignore it. 

What's frustrating is when someone gives me attitude because it took me a few hours to reply to them via text-- sorry but unless you want me just glued to my phone during your  time, don't expect me to be able to text back within 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Demi-1616 said:

The only time I look at my phone is if it is ringing over and over again --- then I know it's something serious. Once my girlfriend hadn't received my text saying I'm good and she was literally at the door ready to bust in when I finally answered after she'd called 8 times in a row. Other than that I try to turn my finger off and ignore it. 

What's frustrating is when someone gives me attitude because it took me a few hours to reply to them via text-- sorry but unless you want me just glued to my phone during your  time, don't expect me to be able to text back within 5 minutes. 

This ^^^

Sometimes family emergencies arise.

I don’t mind it in this case.

On 11.9.2019 at 8:53 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't get down like that, but there are plenty of providers who just want your money, (I'm sure you know them all. Lol) and would be happy to mutlitask during a session. 🤷‍♀️

Just give me what I came and paid for, and you can talk on the phone, whatsapp, text, do whatever. Shit, you fell asleep? I'll wake you up just before landing, brah ahahhhhhhhhahah<h. :lol:

On 9/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

This ^^^

Darn the other message didn’t show! 

I don’t understand the emotional dramatic behavior at times either Hunter. In the long run I believe it comes back to hurt you! Emotional energy lost for “over thinking”!

sorry!🙁

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki