Dinger

Jacuzzi Tub in Hotel Room

27 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations for a Denver Hotel with Jacuzzi Tub in the Room. PM’s are fine.

If you're willing to take the drive up to black hawk, the amaristar has some nice suites with Jacuzzi tubs.... Stayed in one once with my atf and it was a very nice room and our view outside was a good one too

Edited by Strange_Ice

52 minutes ago, Dinger said:

Looking for recommendations for a Denver Hotel with Jacuzzi Tub in the Room. PM’s are fine.

here's an alternative... https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40207-hotels-with-in-room-jacuzzi/&do=findComment&comment=433993

Also signing up for loyalty hotel programs has its advantages as they have rooms available to only those who join the program. Sometimes hotels offer suits with hot tubs that aren't otherwise publicly displayed.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:34 AM, rxbb said:

Do you trust public jacuzzis?

Right __Make sure you bring the bleach to clean it before hand , it's kind like the  Ped Blows ,the filter holds all kind of germs .

How well does the maid clean it ????

I can definitely say the Quality Inn in Louisville of 36 has King Suite rooms with a Jacuzzi tub right in the room and I mean in the room, not a bathroom tub. Decent enough hotel as well. 

18 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Hotel NATIV

Ewwwww, I want to go there so bad!!!! Do you think you could be my date? Maybe we could invite some other dates.😊

44 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ewwwww, I want to go there so bad!!!! Do you think you could be my date? Maybe we could invite some other dates.😊

Pm sent love😘

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

The rooms are clean and he asked for a room with a jacuzzi. There are few local places around town and in the mountains. 

8 hours ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

Ramada North Denver and Comfort Suites in DTC

I forgot comfort suites in DTC has a jacuzzi room. ❤

On 08/09/2019 at 9:08 AM, mountainman4u72 said:

Days Inn & Suites by the airport has a nice room with Jacuzzi in room. Very fun. 

I meant the Comfort Inn & Suites on Tower Road. D'oh! 

22 minutes ago, mountainman4u72 said:

I meant the Comfort Inn & Suites on Tower Road. D'oh! 

They do have one on Clinton as well.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Jacuzzi’s and hot tubs can be a lot of fun.

1289501.jpg?display=1&htype=100000&type=

On 9/9/2019 at 10:08 PM, Kaduk said:

1289501.jpg?display=1&htype=100000&type=

Not quite what I had in mind  :lol:

Personally, I would not use a room hot tub/ jacuzzi. Nasty. I do not care how clean it looks. I have a hot tub in my backyard. Maintanence is constant.  Bacteria builds up easily in the lines and jets. And I am a clean person. No adult activities in our hot tub. I can guarantee you that hotels do not do the required cleaning needed.  Just my opinion.

13 minutes ago, rhood said:

Personally, I would not use a room hot tub/ jacuzzi. Nasty. I do not care how clean it looks. I have a hot tub in my backyard. Maintanence is constant.  Bacteria builds up easily in the lines and jets. And I am a clean person. No adult activities in our hot tub. I can guarantee you that hotels do not do the required cleaning needed.  Just my opinion.

On 9/2/2019 at 10:34 AM, rxbb said:

Do you trust public jacuzzis?

Have to agree 100%

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Have to agree 100%

I do not trust public ones either but there is a chance they are better maintained. But I generally avoid those as well. Just my preference. 

I would recommend staying away from jacuzzi tubs in hotel rooms.  The pumps are lower then the jets so the pump and tubing connecting jets to pump never drain properly.  So when you get into tub you getting some else's dirty water.  unless you fill tub a few times before you use it. Run jets drain tub and redo process again at least twice before use to be assured the tubes are clean.  Hot tubs at hotels are different, they are always being checked for bacteria in the water,  chlorine levels and PH levels.  Hot tubes in athletic clubs stay away from.  People are pigs they work out, sweat and get into hot tubs and pools without taking a shower.  Think about what they bring into tubs with them.  Sorry for this disturbing news

On 9/18/2019 at 2:25 PM, akmanthor said:

I would recommend staying away from jacuzzi tubs in hotel rooms.  The pumps are lower then the jets so the pump and tubing connecting jets to pump never drain properly.  So when you get into tub you getting some else's dirty water.  unless you fill tub a few times before you use it. Run jets drain tub and redo process again at least twice before use to be assured the tubes are clean.  Hot tubs at hotels are different, they are always being checked for bacteria in the water,  chlorine levels and PH levels.  Hot tubes in athletic clubs stay away from.  People are pigs they work out, sweat and get into hot tubs and pools without taking a shower.  Think about what they bring into tubs with them.  Sorry for this disturbing news

Perfectly said. I just did not feel like getting so detailed in my previous post.