2Big

Jeffrey Epstein Is Dead

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

The only facts you get are what "they" tell you and they will only tell you what "they" want you to hear!  

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I hate it when I have to agree with you. 

:lol: it will grow on you. or not. hahahahahaha  If we always agree, one of us is not necessary to the conversation (but we do more often than you prefer to think!)

On 8/10/2019 at 0:04 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

It sucks the victims won't get to seek the justice they deserve. He didn't act alone. Let's see all these human/sex trafficking dollars go to track down, find and prosecute the REAL sex traffickers, instead of wasting time and money on trapping and prosecuting SWrs who choose to work in this profession as an adult of their own free will. His death should not be the end of this investigation. All of those responsible need to be held accountable 

100% the victims will never get justice , 

9 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

100% the victims will never get justice , 

On 8/11/2019 at 2:05 AM, 2Big said:

Still, 

1. He might have gotten off, hiring sheisty lawyers, on a technicality.
2. He might have found a lenient judge, who would have given him a slap on the wrist, or sentenced him to time served.
3. Orange Top might have eventually issued a pardon.

Honesty i wish the victims of sex crimes could give their perpetrators their own justice that is truly deserved for ruining their lives, since most get off easier than a common thief or a user of the things we can not name because of the rules. The legal system is ass backwards when it comes to sex predators/pedophiles. Anyone who has lived through this themselves or with a family member who has gone through it, has an immediate rude awaking when it comes to these type of crimes and the criminal justice system, even when it comes to minors, and even if there's an admission of guilt. It also doesn't have much to do with politics or the elites. Sadly most of these criminals in all walks of life, from clergymen, family members, neighbors, policemen, politicians. businessmen, you name it get a slap on the wrist compared to other criminals. Believe it or not, child molesters usually serve about 3 years in prison, and their victims get a life sentence. They're also left out in society for an extended period of time where they can abuse more victims before the police actually make an arrest. Its sad, and totally bizarre. If you slap an SO or steal a TV you are immediately taken into custody, if you sexually assualt your family member that is a minor over an extended perioed of time, its handled as an investigation where they need to have the perp come in several times and negotiate under the perps terms what they're willing ro accept as far as a plea. If there are multiple victims that come forward, and are believed (takes years or decades) they will get multiple counts, so this guy would have done more time. His time was up. In this case, like with the Nassar case, he was going down, and he knew it. Nassar acted like a little bitch, but too much of a coward to off himself. Most are.  But let's let all the men talk about politics and conspiracy theories on this thread, and not the victims. Its much more exciting and salacious. 🙄

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Honesty i wish the victims of sex crimes could give their perpetrators their own justice that is truly deserved for ruining their lives, since most get off easier than a common thief or a user of the things we can not name because of the rules. The legal system is ass backwards when it comes to sex predators/pedophiles. Anyone who has lived through this themselves or with a family member who has gone through it, has an immediate rude awaking when it comes to these type of crimes and the criminal justice system, even when it comes to minors, and even if there's an admission of guilt. It also doesn't have much to do with politics or the elites. Sadly most of these criminals in all walks of life, from clergymen, family members, neighbors, policemen, politicians. businessmen, you name it get a slap on the wrist compared to other criminals. Believe it or not, child molesters usually serve about 3 years in prison, and their victims get a life sentence. They're also left out in society for an extended period of time where they can abuse more victims before the police actually make an arrest. Its sad, and totally bizarre. If you slap an SO or steal a TV you are immediately taken into custody, if you sexually assualt your family member that is a minor over an extended perioed of time, its handled as an investigation where they need to have the perp come in several times and negotiate under the perps terms what they're willing ro accept as far as a plea. If there are multiple victims that come forward, and are believed (takes years or decades) they will get multiple counts, so this guy would have done more time. His time was up. In this case, like with the Nassar case, he was going down, and he knew it. Nassar acted like a little bitch, but too much of a coward to off himself. Most are.  But let's let all the men talk about politics and conspiracy theories on this thread, and not the victims. Its much more exciting and salacious. 🙄

Yes soo true.

The real victims are the ones that need help.

Legalization may help, but Gov't loves control

The simple answer is guards were working massive overtime and did not monitor him properly.  He should not have been taken off suicide watch in the first place.

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Illegal immigration dog whistle hyperbole duly noted. Did you not notice the caravan hype disappeared as soon as the election was over? Immigrant invasions? Just another dog whistle https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622246815/unauthorized-immigration-in-three-graphs?t=1565610617000.

You tRumpets slay me.

tenor.gif

Obviously you really didn't get my point about having lived in Arizona and noticing that if there local news went national there would be no debate.Let me add ..no posts like yours.   The caravan news may have slowed down,but if watching tv last night means anything,it still gets coverage.

Wow , There is a lot of short term memory on this thread. Am very surprised that so many have forgotten that ,for years, Bill & Hillary Clinton were friends of Trump,they even went to his wedding to Melania.

Photos and video exist of the Clintons with Epstein,just like they do of Epstein and Trump.

That does not mean that they were accomplices. Just means that the rich have their social circles and that Epstein was liked by many, who obviously did not know what he was up to.

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Obviously you really didn't get my point about having lived in Arizona and noticing that if there local news went national there would be no debate.Let me add ..no posts like yours.   The caravan news may have slowed down,but if watching tv last night means anything,it still gets coverage.

And, only one of many, you obviously didn't read the article I posted, which clearly illustrates the immigration crisis is a ruse, conjured up to make the minuscule, least educated base of all time, who I know believe in their cold, chamber-less hearts that Latinos mean them harm, jump into holes of darkness but I have real news for y'all. Criminal immigrant invaders, whose presence are no more and often times less than white folks committing more heinous crimes, like shooting up schools, churches, nightclubs...Walmart, are predominantly innocent women and children, now separated from their families if not dying in our custody or on their way to it. And before you blather about irresponsible parenting, STFU...tired of fuck wits.

But I digress. Accepting there will be more coverage of southern border immigration issues in Arizona than say Vermont isn't like knowing that if a tree falls in the woods with no one to hear it does make a sound, meaning that similar, perhaps worse problems exist along our northern border now...is it? Where's the news coverage for it, you (didn't) ask? Duhhhh...probably Vermont http://strib.mn/33rcfLY.

There I am, digressing again so, about AZ and rocket science, does it STILL overflowing with...xenophobes, like Kurt Kobach of its very own anti-immigration law fame, (the criminal) Joe Arpaio? Jan Brewer? explain the diatribe/news coverage JRWolfe cites????? It's funny I should ask because yes, yes it does http://bit.ly/33qdBXv.

Great talking points?!

Italian Mafia, GOP Mafia, Russian Mafia, DEM Mafia, Armenian Mafia, American Mafia etc. share a common trait. If someone in a position to rat and goes to jail..they are going out of the picture...all the way out.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

But let's let all the men talk about politics and conspiracy theories on this thread, and not the victims. Its much more exciting and salacious. 🙄

Yes! Rather than think about, and consider helping, those who were abused, they argue about what poltician is more involved. 

Shameful! :(

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I was in the RGV last year when the caravans hit our border.  What a mess!  Thousands/day at facilities designed for tens of immigrants.

I also schmoozed with Border Patrol agents & National Guard brought in for supporting roles, several on the medical side, over Scotch & cigars.  Much has been made of the children who died ‘in custody’.  They were sick when they arrived and died DESPITE best efforts.

Is there a crisis at our southern border?  Most emphatically - YES!!!

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I was in the RGV last year when the caravans hit our border.  What a mess!  Thousands/day at facilities designed for tens of immigrants.

I also schmoozed with Border Patrol agents & National Guard brought in for supporting roles, several on the medical side, over Scotch & cigars.  Much has been made of the children who died ‘in custody’.  They were sick when they arrived and died DESPITE best efforts.

Is there a crisis at our southern border?  Most emphatically - YES!!!

When I lived in Arizona, we had numerous news reports about bodies found dead by dehydration ,in the desert,near the border. Ever notice how that fact is being ignored ? In my humble opinion, its better to immigrate legally and healthy,than take a chance that could end in death.

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And, only one of many, you obviously didn't read the article I posted, which clearly illustrates the immigration crisis is a ruse, conjured up to make the minuscule, least educated base of all time, who I know believe in their cold, chamber-less hearts that Latinos mean them harm, jump into holes of darkness but I have real news for y'all. Criminal immigrant invaders, whose presence are no more and often times less than white folks committing more heinous crimes, like shooting up schools, churches, nightclubs..

Actually I did read that bullshit article. No ruse about the illegal immigration crisis.  I lived in Arizona  towards the end of Obamas' presidency.  I witnessed 4 young men yanking an 80 year old woman out of her car,beat her up and taking off with it.I took pictures,called 911,stayed with the lady until ambulance and police arrived and testified against them in court. BTW..all 4 were illegal immigrants and NONE were Latino.

Please google the current census of the citizens of Mexico and take note that it reveals that their population is composed of many races,not just Latino. In fact Mexico had their first black president while the USA fought its civil war.

Also eye witnessed innocent children gunned down,while playing in a nearby park.They were caught in the crossfire of  what turned out to be a gang war between illegal immigrants, some of whom were not Latino.

hmm, Noticed you still refuse to use the adjective "illegal."

14 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

You tRumpets slay me.

WOW !   Talk about jumping to conclusions.   (wrong conclusions )

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

WOW !   Talk about jumping to conclusions.   (wrong conclusions )

Oh, my bad for mistaking one who walks like a duck and talks like a duck for a dog-whistling tRumpet. Please forgive me.

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Actually I did read that bullshit article. No ruse about the illegal immigration crisis.  I lived in Arizona  towards the end of Obamas' presidency.  I witnessed 4 young men yanking an 80 year old woman out of her car,beat her up and taking off with it.I took pictures,called 911,stayed with the lady until ambulance and police arrived and testified against them in court. BTW..all 4 were illegal immigrants and NONE were Latino.

Please google the current census of the citizens of Mexico and take note that it reveals that their population is composed of many races,not just Latino. In fact Mexico had their first black president while the USA fought its civil war.

Also eye witnessed innocent children gunned down,while playing in a nearby park.They were caught in the crossfire of  what turned out to be a gang war between illegal immigrants, some of whom were not Latino.

hmm, Noticed you still refuse to use the adjective "illegal."

Notice your nemesis is now going for "legal" immigrants?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 8/13/2019 at 8:06 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh, my bad for mistaking one who walks like a duck and talks like a duck for a dog-whistling tRumpet. Please forgive me.

Have no idea what gave you that impression. I simply stated what I witnessed when Obama was president.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:07 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Notice your nemesis is now going for "legal" immigrants?

Have no idea who this "nemesis' is.    However you do know that our current first lady is the SECOND legal immigrant to become the First Lady.Bet you can't name the first one.

Well,we certainly have gone off subject in this thread and yes,I am one of those that did.

I watch C-Span daily for my news.No commercial interruptions,no talking heads giving their opinion. Just straight ahead candid cameras on our government in action and inaction. Going back on subject. Last night I decided to watch about an hour each of CNN,MSNBC and FOX to see what these opinion "news" networks had to say about the Jeffery Epstein case. WOW ! Talk about disrespect for the ongoing investigation. All three networks were reporting their theories about Epsteins death and claimed to know who was involved...and none of these three agreed !   Ditto who Epsteins colleagues in this trafficking. enough already,let the investigators do their thing instead of assuming who is guilty .. We do live in a country where one is innocent until proven guilty..but that sure wasn't obvious on CNN,MSNBC and FOX. 

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Have no idea who this "nemesis' is.    However you do know that our current first lady is the SECOND legal immigrant to become the First Lady.Bet you can't name the first one.

Well Melania’s legality is/was muddled to say the least given when she claimed to gotten her visa vs her playboy spread as well as the type of visa she acquired. We can speculate all we want on it because the current administration is pretty quiet and redirecting on the matter which is incredibly ironic given their stance on immigration, chain immigration which his wife’s family utilized, as well as Trump himself being one of the loudest of the birthers and the purported ease of which Obama could quiet the naysayers if he chose. 

Louisa Adams, wife of John Quincy Adams. Yes I this knew this. Yes her name was mentioned way more recently because of Melania’s potential status leading up to Trump’s election. And yes, the internet does exist for those that had no clue either. 

39 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Well Melania’s legality is/was muddled to say the least given when she claimed to gotten her visa vs her ....... spread as well as the type of visa she acquired. We can speculate all we want on it because the current administration is pretty quiet and redirecting on the matter which is incredibly ironic given their stance on immigration, chain immigration which his wife’s family utilized, as well as Trump himself being one of the loudest of the birthers and the purported ease of which Obama could quiet the naysayers if he chose. 

Louisa Adams, wife of John Quincy Adams. Yes I this knew this. Yes her name was mentioned way more recently because of Melania’s potential status leading up to Trump’s election. And yes, the internet does exist for those that had no clue either

red:  Yes, I am sure her "spread" certainly helped! lol.  As attractive as she is, that one I have to pretty much give him!

blue: The internet is the very special and amazing happy place for millions that have no fucking clue, where they can find all those of like minds - or lack thereof - and tweat themselves into a frenzy without being bothered by best available facts!!  A wonderful home for far left and far right alike!!

10 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

red:  Yes, I am sure her "spread" certainly helped! lol.  As attractive as she is, that one I have to pretty much give him!

blue: The internet is the very special and amazing happy place for millions that have no fucking clue, where they can find all those of like minds - or lack thereof - and tweat themselves into a frenzy without being bothered by best available facts!!  A wonderful home for far left and far right alike!!

I absolutely love the internet and am often amazed at the power and conversely the triviality...  

14 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

I absolutely love the internet and am often amazed at the power and conversely the triviality...  

I am quite fond of many, many things about the internet as well.  But the complete willingness of huge numbers of people to just be lead into believing any outlandish shit put out there is pretty scary.

45 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I am quite fond of many, many things about the internet as well.  But the complete willingness of huge numbers of people to just be lead into believing any outlandish shit put out there is pretty scary.

Those people have always been there. The difference now is they can more readily connect to others with similar idiotic ideologies.