FuriousWeasel

Late starting appts

78 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

I completely agree with you and the more I think about it the more it makes me realize that maybe that is why we have no shows!!

I have had so many last minute cancellations and no shows, I am sure they were booking with multiple girls.  I am 100% on time for everything I do in my life.  It shows I respect others time. 

Being prompt and on time to me, is a personal standard.

Everyone has  personal standards. 

You either have high standards or low standards.

I pick the former and never the latter.

Just last month I had set up an appointment with a lady! We agreed on a time she gave me her location I get there exactly on time! I text to tell her I’m there she replies with “can you give me 10 minutes I am just finishing getting pretty for you”. I replied yes! So 15 minutes go by and I text her asking if she’s ready she replies if I could give her 5 more minutes that she’s almost done! So after 15 minutes go by I text her to tell her that this ain’t gonna work maybe next time our schedules will match up better! She replies with that I’m a weirdo and all kinds of crazy stuff! 

1 hour ago, Stang03 said:

Just last month I had set up an appointment with a lady! We agreed on a time she gave me her location I get there exactly on time! I text to tell her I’m there she replies with “can you give me 10 minutes I am just finishing getting pretty for you”. I replied yes! So 15 minutes go by and I text her asking if she’s ready she replies if I could give her 5 more minutes that she’s almost done! So after 15 minutes go by I text her to tell her that this ain’t gonna work maybe next time our schedules will match up better! She replies with that I’m a weirdo and all kinds of crazy stuff! 

I would tell her to kick rocks.

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Lol! I should’ve! 

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Thats my line

On 5/21/2019 at 9:19 AM, Raine-7379 said:

Gentleman, know if you hedge your appointment and book two at the same time to make sure you get to see someone you will be blackballed.  You will have to choose and cancel last minute or no show.  Blackballed=blueballs. 

Maybe, you should see ladies that do not make you drive around for 30 minutes.  If you stop rewarding bad behavior, just maybe they would have to up their game and be on time.  

Raine I can tell you didn't even read my explanation. Looks and laughs at the No Show Guys, you all know exactly who you are.........

On 5/21/2019 at 2:21 AM, Vassago said:

I don’t know about Raine, but I don’t even know whose girl A anymore. Holy shit!

Versace its pretty clear in the first sentence who Girl A is .................

I had a provider that was 45 minutes late.  While waiting outside in the parking lot, the police show up and go into the hotel for some reason.  That was the most unnerving experience.  Normally, I would have left, but she did keep me updated and she was one of the hottest providers I've seen.  My patience paid off.  The police was nothing related to the provider, thankfully.

Well, you could always show up in a BMW Hot tub in case you are stuck waiting out there for 30 minutes.

Edited by Vassago

Yesterday I had to wait 30 minutes because she had to change rooms (maintenance issue). Sure glad I did, wow, such great sporting.😎

I just went to the nearby Starbucks and waited for the text.  Had an appointment afterwards, so only got 45 minutes, but what a 45 minutes!

YMMV

Edited by BadBoy

14 hours ago, Vassago said:

Well, you could always show up in a BMW Hot tub in case you are stuck waiting out there for 30 minutes.

Holy hell... you ever have to make an emergency stop you'd drown!

This thread reminds me of a time I actually fell asleep while waiting in the car. She actually texted me asking where I was and I even missed that. I was out for about 20 min... saw the angry texts and left. I that was the only time I’ve ever pulled a no show and I won’t do it again, I HATE to be late for anything. My current job I’ve been at for about 12 yrs now and I’ve only been late once. 

Usually I can understand her being a bit late, I give it 10-15 min and I tell her I’m leaving after that, but I’ve had people no show on me countless times..I got to where I was actually expecting it with every apt I set. Lately there has been a couple ladies who have turned that around for me and I’m real thankful... I’ve felt bad though because I actually told them I thought they were going to ghost me as well...

What is up with clients thinking it’s okay to be late and not letting us know. I won’t name any names but I saw him recently, showed up half an hour late, messed up my schedule. It was really frustrating because by the time he finally showed up. I was just annoyed, and honestly wanted to tell him to leave. Can’t say I was even enjoying the session. It kills the momentum. 

& to whoever believes Russians are beat by their managers. 🤦🏻‍♀️  We can’t just be on time and have our business in order because that’s a part of our upbringing? What does violence have to do with this? 

Never post on the forum but I felt I like I should stand up for my people. 🇷🇺 ✊🏽 

22 hours ago, Milana.Kumrinova said:

What is up with clients thinking it’s okay to be late and not letting us know. I won’t name any names but I saw him recently, showed up half an hour late, messed up my schedule. It was really frustrating because by the time he finally showed up. I was just annoyed, and honestly wanted to tell him to leave. Can’t say I was even enjoying the session. It kills the momentum. 

& to whoever believes Russians are beat by their managers. 🤦🏻‍♀️  We can’t just be on time and have our business in order because that’s a part of our upbringing? What does violence have to do with this? 

Never post on the forum but I felt I like I should stand up for my people. 🇷🇺 ✊🏽 

You preach it girl! I love Russian ladies. We had a bad go when I met you, but for post #1.... Thank You.  Appointment time should always start AT SCHEDULED TIME, not when they show up fashionably late. That's for both ladies and gentlemen. 

No big deal. 

On 5/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, 2Big said:

Let's be honest, if hookers were on-time, etc. they wouldn't be hookers, they'd be workin' a corporate job! Lol:lol:

What is a stereo typical “Secret Lady”?  -Ya cat has your 👅! We are as unique desirable goddesses. each of us comes equipped with our own glittering  fairy dust of goodness! I don’t be fooled by ignorance. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What is a stereo typical “Secret Lady”?  -Ya cat has your 👅! We are as unique desirable goddesses. each of us comes equipped with our own glittering  fairy dust of goodness! I don’t be fooled by ignorance. 

Right! And corporate jobs suck. Been there done that for many years. Thats soul sucking work. 😂

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Right! And corporate jobs suck. Been there done that for many years. Thats soul sucking work. 😂

Have a trophy case like Hunter! I am also still actively working a R. W. job too. Interesting how the you can’t form a mold out of what is yet to be formed.Kind of like the Ancient Ones  described by H P Lovecraft- (a private love of OP as well as my own)  Nothing is or ever will be 1 size or 1 style fits all. I have personally met some of the finest well educated as well as beautiful desirables, within the business.   This  is what I say  and also speaks of clients too. Unique and very interesting, captivating, well educated individuals. 😍😍

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 5/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Have a trophy case like Hunter! I am also still actively working a R. W. job too. Interesting how the you can’t form a mold out of what is yet to be formed.Kind of like the Ancient Ones  described by H P Lovecraft- (a private love of OP as well as my own)  Nothing is or ever will be 1 size or 1 style fits all. I have personally met some of the finest well educated as well as beautiful desirables, within the business.   This  is what I say  and also speaks of clients too. Unique and very interesting, captivating, well educated individuals. 😍😍

And you are one of the finest.

Bye the way as I've aged and now associate with folks li9ke me I've noticed that mostof them are now on time they are EARLY some as much as 30 to45 minutes. WTF.