megankush

To play again or not?

17 posts in this topic

If a provider wanted to come out of retirement, would this be acceptable to most gentleman or should she just stay retired? If you think it's acceptable to come out of retirement what would the best route be to announce this decision and would you go see her, if you had seen her in the past? Also what advice would you pass along about how things have changed, improved or remained the same ?

Coming out of retirement is done regularly... And as long as it's not something a YL does every other week like a perpetual "Going out of business sale" to try and FUD clientele, then I don't think anyone has any problem with it. We all often muse about our favorite retired providers and how much we miss them and would like it if they came back... If you're someone who was well-liked before, I'm sure your previous clients will be happy to book with you again. Good luck!

I see no problem with coming out of retirement.  Whether a not a lady had been previously retired would not, in itself, have any bearing on my decision to see her.  I think the best was a lady would want to announce it on this site by way of a long visit down to Colorado Springs!  Of course, maybe I'm the wrong guy to answer that 2nd part of your question.  :)

Girls come in and out of the hobby all the time. It isn't anything to worry about.  I am sure the gentlemen who have enjoyed a girls company before, would like the chance to see her again. I have one girl in mind that I would drive hours to see her, if she returned.  I think this as good a way as any to announce a return. As for getting info on how things are now, just pm one of the girls who post regularly. I am sure they will give you sound advice. 

Keep the pre-retirement name and simply announce her return. As others have stated,its not exactly a first for some one to leave and return. However,its just plain wrong to change the name whenever they return and pretend to be new. The truth will come out.

I see no problem if the lady left with a good reputation. Just let a few special friends from preretirement know you are back and get a couple of good reviews and everyone will welcome her back.

Why not? Never know who might be missing you. At my previous locale ladies would frequently go UTR or step away for a bit and then for their own reasons get back in the game. I agree that you might make it known to anyone in your circle before you departed (assuming you left the arena without much drama).  And yes if we had a good relationship before, no reason to believe that would have changed in the interim.

On coming out of retirement is routine. should be well received!!

NO PROBLEMS!!  I hope it is one of my favorites.   Just saying  NO PROBLEM!

I would just add to make sure the pictures and information is updated and current.

1. make a profile with current content

2. post a thread - best to start with "hi, i'm back..."

3. fill dance card

4. hobby safe and have fun

38 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Please. I never got the chance to meet you and always wanted to. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

What he said.:)

Megan...

Your website is in Chinese and your TOB review link is not found.  Sorry...

All great feedback I appreciate it,  I more or less wanted to see what kind of feedback I would receive. Seems like certain things have of course changed. Thanks for all the replies! Xoxo Megan

Look harder. She still has some pictures out there and a Video on UTUBE.  So I heard.:rolleyes:;)