2Big

#MeToo? Not Me!

35 posts in this topic

Louis C.K., Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein - what is it that these men have in common? Sure, they're all serial sexual harrassers, but what's more important is that the women they harrassed are all, well, mediocre. Unattractive, or skinny actresses with no tits.

I mean, given that you can pay a hot 20 something to do all sorts of nasty shit with you, shit that would make a Roman senator blush, why even bother harrassing anyone? The juice (masturbating into a flower pot.....what the fuck????) just isn't worth the squeeze. 

Me, each time I'm thinking of spreading an intern's butt cheeks like a plate of cheese with olives, I'm reminded that an eager participant in my perversions;) ist just a few clicks away. 

And, remember, you can't sexually harrass a hooker!:lol:

Edited by 2Big

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

Louis C.K., Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein - what is it that these men have in common? Sure, they're all serial sexual harrassers, but what's more important is that the women they harrassed are all, well, mediocre. Unattractive, or skinny actresses with no tits.

I mean, given that you can pay a hot 20 something to do all sorts of nasty shit with you, shit that would make a Roman senator blush, why even bother harrassing anyone? The juice (masturbating into a flower pot.....what the fuck????) just isn't worth the squeeze. 

Me, each time I'm thinking of spreading an intern's butt cheeks like a plate of cheese with olives, I'm reminded that an eager participant in my perversions;) ist just a few clicks away. 

This openion doesn't anger me, it makes me sad. Every time my life hit a lowe point, it always seemed to be a women that brought be back from that dark place. The best parts on me are there because a female and I have no problem with that. Harrassing someone doesn't make you a man, it makes you week and sad.

You can't sexually harrass a hooker. Mothers, business women(in other fields), friends. It's sad how we get so punished, disrespected and ostracized because we decided to include making ourselves available to people like u, a part of our lives. 

Sometimes some people are fucking horrible

#MeToo?

In my day ‘#’ == ‘pound’

Drugging someone for sex - No bueno!

The casting couch? Prostitution with a different coin.  Perhaps some had regrets.  Or didn’t have the strength to say, “No!”

Reaching back 20-30 years to file complaints or start a smear campaign? That’s just bad for society, creating FUD for 1/2 the population.

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

This openion doesn't anger me, it makes me sad. Every time my life hit a lowe point, it always seemed to be a women that brought be back from that dark place. The best parts on me are there because a female and I have no problem with that. Harrassing someone doesn't make you a man, it makes you week and sad.

Right on!!! We need more of you Tide. 🙏🙏🙏

4 hours ago, SexiKenni said:

we decided to include making ourselves available to people like u.

...and I'm extremely grateful for that. Coz, otherwise, as I was saying, I'd be nailing Jenny the intern in the copy room.;)

so, just for you:

Aww shucks 2Big! I'm glad I didn't write u all the way off. Having me go from fuming to grinning is just the type of unhealthy anchor I needed to keep hope alive for our relationship. Christmas came early y'all! 😘😘😘

Edited by SexiKenni

I'm not sure it's just the sexual act itself that these guys get off to, it is partly the power-trip.  Being in a position where they have control or a large amount of influence is part of the thrill for them too.  That's like telling a guy who rapes women he should just get a hooker, it's a dominance thing not a sex thing.  Takes all the fun out of it for these weirdos when the woman is a willing and eager participant. 

13 hours ago, 2Big said:

Disgraceful on every level. Good luck with that approach 👎👎👎

They aren't weirdos. They power players, politicians, law makers, law enforcers people in high positions and people whom we have been told are trustworthy. You can only lable them weirdos when they are below the poverty line and have mental disorders. 

That, ladies and gentlemen is why it is of the utmost importance that victims come forth and tell their stories no matter when the violation took place. We need to know the truth of the people with whom we have placed some much trust and responsibility. 

That is why people would like to dismiss claims and scrutinize the victims and those who speak out...

Who the hell wants to admit they voted, trusted looked up too and modeled their lives after a gotdamn rapists? 

Happy Holidays

Edited by SexiKenni

14 hours ago, 2Big said:

This will not get you many fans in the ranks of the lovely ladies of our community. 

Edited by wglide2003

31 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

This will not get you many fans in the ranks of the lovely ladies of our community. 

Wglide, you have always been a man of the utmost character. You are an honorable, kind and decent human being who respects women versus the few who degrade us, all in their sad attempt to elavate themselves. There are so many beautiful souls in this community, male and female alike. I choose them. Love and Respect. Who’s with me? 🙏💕🙏

How is this guy still on this bored?? 

All he dose is start trouble :confused:

46 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

And NOT ONE SINGLE provider or Gent here can vouch for him. He is a nuisance that I don't never pay attention to. I advise every one else does The same .... 💋

48 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

He's my alcoholic uncle. We esually keep him medicated but sometimes he hides them under his tongue and sneeks out. SORRY! :(

20 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

And NOT ONE SINGLE provider or Gent here can vouch for him. He is a nuisance that I don't never pay attention to. I advise every one else does The same .... 💋

Not true! Not true! I will vouch for him.  Not in the sense that I would actually vouch for his character and recommend that you meet him in person, God forbid, no. I have no personal information at all.  But to answer a few questions:

I will vouch that 2Big is here kinda like why the rocks are here - he has always been here.  Look at the number of posts, look at the number of dots.

I will vouch that 2Big is just like the kid that loved to kick the anthill just to see the ants scurry.  He does it verbally, here, and look how goddamned good he is at it!

I will vouch that 2Big is entertaining as hell if you take the previous two paragraphs into mind.  Every time he posts, I run to see the ants scurry.

I will point out that, unlike some folks (present company included) that lose their heads and go after individuals, to my recollection 2Big is a general mysoginist, in other words he may insult or offend 90 percent of us, but I have never seen him take off on any one person.

I will vouch that 2Big has every bit as much right to be here challenging our little happy bubbles as any one of 50 other old coots and cranky gals.

Finally, I will vouch that the world needs offensive anthill kickers with a wicked sense of humor.

(But, I repeat, this is not a personal recommendation of any kind - I do not undertake that liability whatsoever :rolleyes: )

I am going to wait for the Growl and Tide32 rebuttals and then decide my Opinion.  Someone should start the pop corn popper please.😁😁😁

Edited by petey-9950
Damn grammar and auto correct

2 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Every time I see one of his posts, I feel like I need to take a Silkwood shower...

42 minutes ago, tide32 said:

He's my alcoholic uncle. We esually keep him medicated but sometimes he hides them under his tongue and sneeks out. SORRY! :(

LMFAO!!!!!! I thought you had your uncle committed Tide, no? 😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

I am going to wait for the Growl and Tide32 rebuttals and then decide my Opinion.  Someone should start the pop corn popper please.😁😁😁

Not this time, it's too close to Christmas and I don't want to feed the beast.

8 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Every time I see one of his posts, I feel like I need to take a Silkwood shower...

I am dying!!! Too funny. I need a silk wood shower now too!!! 😂😂😂

If you tend to personalize 2Big, then probably don't read his posts. On second thought, if you personalize anyone's posts, you might want to take a big step back in general. 

6 minutes ago, Raven Layne said:

LMFAO!!!!!! I thought you had your uncle committed Tide, no? 😂😂😂

That was his twin brother, 2STUPID.

3 minutes ago, Happymon said:

If you tend to personalize 2Big, then probably don't read his posts. On second thought, if you personalize anyone's posts, you might want to take a big step back in general. 

You don't have to "personalize" anyone to find their posts distasteful. 

It’s hell being a newbie here when they don’t understand 2littles humor.   Loosen up gang, it’s the internet and everyone grows these monstrous  balls behind a keyboard.

2 minutes ago, Happymon said:

I agree about disregarding 2Bigs jabbing, although it can't be denied that it starts some very important discussions.

I disagree about not taking any of the posts seriously. This is a hobby forum not Facebook or Twitter. These interactions give us insight into the very people we will find ourselves in some very vulnerable situations (hopefully), an insight that should be taken into account. On both ends. 

IMO the true intentions of these forums have been lost. Like it or not, pot stirring post like these show that more often than not, the OP is the least of a working girls worry lol

13 hours ago, Calik8 said:

13 hours ago, Calik8 said:

My advice:

turn-off-autocorrect-iphone.jpg

13 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

I assume you refer my direction even though you are one of a handful that can't remember the 8 lol.  What is there to argue?  He is intentionally over the top on occasion, even offensive if taken seriously, but also frequently right on point with the underlying message, and hell even funny at times.  The recent mantra of always agree, never anything negative, can't we all agree on everything all the time mantra is not realistic and eventually would be incredibly boring.  There are MUCH more offensive folks with little to no redeeming value that occasionally grace the place.  Leave 2Much alone and don't let him rile you is my advice.  Or let his nephew Tide deal with it. B)