Analeese

Colorado Sprigs

22 posts in this topic

so i havent been to CO since i was a little girl on family vacation.....im very new here to TOB.....and was told this might be an area i can post when im in town next week on Thursday....this board seems to be more popular in your area...

can someone point me in the right direction for posting? so i don't break any rules?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Analeese said:

so i havent been to CO since i was a little girl on family vacation.....im very new here to TOB.....and was told this might be an area i can post when im in town next week on Thursday....this board seems to be more popular in your area...

can someone point me in the right direction for posting? so i don't break any rules?

 

I'm sure you'll be given all the help you need very soon welcome and have fun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Analeese said:

so i havent been to CO since i was a little girl on family vacation.....im very new here to TOB.....and was told this might be an area i can post when im in town next week on Thursday....this board seems to be more popular in your area...

can someone point me in the right direction for posting? so i don't break any rules?

 

Hi beautiful!  I highly recommend Denver for a working/vacay trip. Pm me if you need anything else. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Hi beautiful!  I highly recommend Denver for a working/vacay trip. Pm me if you need anything else. 

well you've officially made me change up plans......and i will still be in colorado springs but only for leasure....work in denver

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

Yup, we are, dammit! ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

Hate is such a strong word.  Disappointed.  Yeah, that is it .... disappointed, Laci.   :unsure:

You are probably right about more biz in Dimver though (still officially disappointed lol).  But now the QUALITY of the clients ......  B)

<smart ass font off>

But regardless ..... Welcome, Analeese!!  Hope you enjoy and prosper.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Hate is such a strong word.  Disappointed.  Yeah, that is it .... disappointed, Laci.   :unsure:

You are probably right about more biz in Dimver though (still officially disappointed lol).  But now the QUALITY of the clients ......  B)

<smart ass font off>

But regardless ..... Welcome, Analeese!!  Hope you enjoy and prosper.

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. 

Gr8owl-do I still disappoint?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. (You can even have honor of being the first :P)

Gr8owl-do I still disappoint?  I gotta say you are well on your way back to good graces

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the replies and making me feel welcome before I even get there. I’ll actually be staying mostly in Colorado Springs...and working in Denver during the days generally...I’m pretty excited 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This lady has a wonderful presence on ECCIE and a solid reputation.  

All of you wonderful men show her why Colorado men are the best!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Colorado.  I'm sure you'll do well in Denver.  It'll be our loss in the Springs, but if you ever need something while down here, let us know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, Laci French said:

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

:mad:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How could I have forgotten 😳

On 8/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, Laci French said:

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl and Mustang a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. 

Gr8owl and Mustang I still disappoint?

Better??🙏

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, Laci French said:

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

Denver better be nice to her. What a beautiful smile!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laci French said:

How could I have forgotten 😳

Better??🙏

:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 0:11 PM, Analeese said:

Thanks for all the replies and making me feel welcome before I even get there. I’ll actually be staying mostly in Colorado Springs...and working in Denver during the days generally...I’m pretty excited 

We're used to this here in Colorado Springs ... you may notice that all the men have abnormally well-developed right arms.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Analeese, hope you have fun, either in Denver or in the Springs.  Both have wonderful attractions.  May your visit be successful and rewarding...in a variety of ways !!  ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all are too kind.....yup y'all...the Texan is already coming out of me. Denver so excited and appreciate of the warm welcome.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have seen the commercial for more more more. Denver is more more more! That’s more more more!

I grew up in the Springs, I would not go back there to live there under any circumstances. Consider the north end of town to live as there is a huge difference between north and south. 

Welcome to Colorado wherever you chose to set up house!

Please don’t tell your friends back home as they may want this for them too. Lol. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now