Lucylucyloveland

ID Rant

41 posts in this topic

I understand the surface emotion of being annoyed when a possible client will not comply with the way I do things, but it's easier for me to deny access than to try to pull teeth. It's not my favorite way to communicate, I would hope everyone is respectful and will decline my company if they feel it's too invasive. I know if I keep after the person who doesn't want to comply, someone will end up compromising their safety. I'd rather not do a  watered down version of screening, it's not fair to either party. 

I require ID when they have no other form of screening, and if they look like they are not quite "of age" yet...even more so. I am already hesitant when I hear a young man on the phone, but when they look the part...they better be ready to be carded. I am like Laci, I have no qualms calling if I get fake bills, get assaulted, etc. This is my business, and I want my clients(and other providers)to know that safety is my top priority.

Not sure what the deal is, but lately some new clients have been a problem...my screening has been tight because of it. I have even hung up on clients that can't read my ads.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 7/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, frankenthaler91 said:

Good girls can, and have turned bad.    I could point out an actual situation of a guy loosing it all because someone he had seen for a couple of years "outted" him.  But that would continue the "outting".  

This is why you never show your ID to a provider. if a provider asks for your ID just move on to the next name on your list. providers can ask for any form of verification they like and we can always politely decline and move on. 

Wow, some real salty johns in here lol! Let me clarify, when I ask for id, I ask that all info to be covered up except for full name and picture. Also this is the last resort to verifying a potential client if they do not have reputable references or a p4. Doesn't seem too silly of a request if you ask me and honestly as some has said before, if it's a no, then on to the next! I must be in it for the long con if I am going to burn someone at this point! My only bad review was from a drunk, pilled out guy who said I wasn't sl*tty enough for him. Yeesh!! I hate to remember that client :(

I would say if you're new to the scene and you want to see a lady and she wants to see your pic and name an ID, it's your gamble but if you want to see her you do it because she's probably been in the game longer than you. But what do I know, I'm just a noob...

19 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Wow, some real salty johns in here lol! Let me clarify, when I ask for id, I ask that all info to be covered up except for full name and picture. Also this is the last resort to verifying a potential client if they do not have reputable references or a p4. Doesn't seem too silly of a request if you ask me and honestly as some has said before, if it's a no, then on to the next! I must be in it for the long con if I am going to burn someone at this point! My only bad review was from a drunk, pilled out guy who said I wasn't sl*tty enough for him. Yeesh!! I hate to remember that client :(

That verification is right on the mark if they don't have p411 or solid references.  

You are sexy as hell and have a great reputation...idiots if they don't comply.  

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

That verification is right on the mark if they don't have p411 or solid references.  

You are sexy as hell and have a great reputation...idiots if they don't comply.  

Laci I feel the same way about you!

It has been my experience that all persons have different ways of verifiing seekers. I have only ever required an ID on a two specific occasions. The need for safety and discretion is at an all-time high. So having empathy for the situation is not very difficult. On another note working from home does raise alarming difficulties, I personally wouldn't care to deal with.

Out-Call , incall be safe "Know" who or to whom you are tending too. Providers, if verification is an issue move forward with those who will conform to your process. Seekers same bit, if you don't feel comfortable with your sought out provider then seek another whose verification you will comply with. 

Edited by Sophia Rodriguez
Typo

22 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I require ID when they have no other form of screening .

Samantha Sheppard

SAM, you have to admit...I gave you a unique  form of identification ; )

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

SAM, you have to admit...I gave you a unique  form of identification ; )

True that! ;-)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 7/17/2017 at 0:29 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

and just forget about that pesky safety? I don't think complaining about difficulties with screening is the same as whining.

Her system is working as intended. Can I dispel a myth real quick though? ID =/= safety. Too many ways around showing a real one. I'm all in favor of safety. But you're preaching complacency. ID gives an investigator something to look for after something happens. Doesn't do shit for safety.