BadLeroyBrown

Questions before meeting...

51 posts in this topic

So I've had issues for years addressing certain concerns for request before I arrived at a providers incall, only to arrive to be told certain items were not on menu. If a provider has reviews sometimes you can piece-meal something together from there, but what can be done in the instance that there are no reviews? 

Is there a tactful way to address these things without having to drive half across town to only be disappointed is my question... "open minded" apparently doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. Lol

36 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

So I've had issues for years addressing certain concerns for request before I arrived at a providers incall, only to arrive to be told certain items were not on menu. If a provider has reviews sometimes you can piece-meal something together from there, but what can be done in the instance that there are no reviews? 

Is there a tactful way to address these things without having to drive half across town to only be disappointed is my question... "open minded" apparently doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. Lol

Boy Howdy, you are just stirrin' up shit right and left aren't ya! :lol:

You, and I, both know there is no "tactful way" to ask for a menu upfront. It makes you look like LE to a provider, and is a sure-fire way to get popped, if you're talking to LE. Read the reviews, schedule an appointment, pay the lady, and take what you get. If you're unhappy, write a review. If you're very pleased, write a review. 

You pays your money, and takes your chances. :)

42 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

So I've had issues for years so you have been at this for years?? addressing certain concerns for request before I arrived at a providers incall, only to arrive to be told certain items were not on menu. If a provider has reviews sometimes you can piece-meal something together from there, but what can be done in the instance that there are no reviews? 

I don't know .........  how did you handle these issues over the years and prior to the sessions you  reviewed??  

Dude, (or dudette) WHAT is your deal precisely?

Be polite and ask nicely.  If she doesn't answer, move on.  That's a lot easier than getting to the appointment and then having to leave.  This is why reviews need to be clear and specific about the available menu.

Edited by Paul Pudenda

The answer is that prepare to randomly run into disappointment! Reviews are the best chance of finding what you'd like, but I've found that every source and method available has been wrong multiple times! I've seen providers that would be my ATF if they just did what many other reviews said they did but they say in person they don't! And everyone defines things differently. I've seen some that say GFE, bunch of reviews say dfk, and they won't do more then a quick peck (even while providing utf haha). I've seen some that list items on p411 or their site they don't do (though their site is likely the most accurate). 

So again, there is no way. The best bet is to see if it is in their latest ads and many reviews.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

I don't know .........  how did you handle these issues over the years and prior to the sessions you  reviewed??  

Dude, (or dudette) WHAT is your deal precisely?

Pretty easy to troll from a keyboard "big guy"...

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Boy Howdy, you are just stirrin' up shit right and left aren't ya! :lol:

You, and I, both know there is no "tactful way" to ask for a menu upfront. It makes you look like LE to a provider, and is a sure-fire way to get popped, if you're talking to LE. Read the reviews, schedule an appointment, pay the lady, and take what you get. If you're unhappy, write a review. If you're very pleased, write a review. 

You pays your money, and takes your chances. :)

Unfortunately, that has been exactly the case in most instances. I agree half of my encounters were usually disappointing in some sense that I went in with one thing in mind only to discover quite the opposite was what was going to occur. Like CBJ as opposed to UTF...

14 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

Pretty easy to troll from a keyboard "big guy"...

Sweet! Ignore my valid questions and simply call me a troll.  That is a new one I don't believe I have heard here in 5 years. :cool: Sorry, doesn't fit, won't stick.  I simply have low bs tolerance and call 'em like I see 'em.  For the rest of community - if I am seeing something wrong here, please open my peepers. I will start some popcorn just in case. ;)

22 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Sweet! Ignore my valid questions and simply call me a troll.  That is a new one I don't believe I have heard here in 5 years. :cool: Sorry, doesn't fit, won't stick.  I simply have low bs tolerance and call 'em like I see 'em.  For the rest of community - if I am seeing something wrong here, please open my peepers. I will start some popcorn just in case. ;)

Feel free to follow my every post and have absolutely nothing useful, and or relevant to add to the conversation. Don't mind you riding my jock, just lube up first, you're starting to chafe. 😁😁😁😙😙😙😙

34 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I will start some popcorn just in case. ;)

I would like mine with extra butter and a dash of pepper, please!

Honestly i dont think theres anything before meeting, that you can do (If the provider has no reviews).  What i always do is get naked (to show im not wearing a wire or being a snitch in any way) and simply ask "do's and don'ts?" If what i like isnt on the menu i just call it a loss, fake enjoy the session, and probably never see the provider again.  😂😂😂 thats the game brother.  Of course $$$$ almost always can open up anyones menu... well almost anyone.  

18 minutes ago, MoneyTeam said:

If what i like isnt on the menu i just call it a loss, fake enjoy the session, and probably never see the provider again.  😂😂😂 

Bro, you just hit the nail on the head.... fake it till you make it.

Edited by BadLeroyBrown

Some of my best sessions, ive never even had to ask any questions.  Unfortunately some providers of my best sessions are now retired 😢😭😢😭

2 hours ago, MoneyTeam said:

Honestly i dont think theres anything before meeting, that you can do (If the provider has no reviews).  What i always do is get naked (to show im not wearing a wire or being a snitch in any way) and simply ask "do's and don'ts?" If what i like isnt on the menu i just call it a loss, fake enjoy the session, and probably never see the provider again.  😂😂😂 thats the game brother.  Of course $$$$ almost always can open up anyones menu... well almost anyone.  

So THAT'S where ya went ;)

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, BadLeroyBrown said:

Unfortunately, that has been exactly the case in most instances. I agree half of my encounters were usually disappointing in some sense that I went in with one thing in mind only to discover quite the opposite was what was going to occur. Like CBJ as opposed to UTF...

Leroy, dude, I think the issue here is that you have determined you are not going to be happy if the lady doesn't follow your script.  I have found that the key to happiness in this sport is the same as in all other endeavors:  If you go in with low expectations, you are more likely to be pleasantly surprised.  Bear in mind that the $$$ you pay is for time and companionship only, and all other activities are between consenting adults without compensation.  Ditch the script, take a shower, show up on time, be nice and take what you get.  If you think every girl is going to do everything you like, no matter how perverted, you are inevitably going to be disappointed.  Go in and savor each experience for what it is - not what you expected.  Heck, I have never been disappointed in over five years and hundreds of encounters - every single one of the ladies looked nice, smelled nice and treated me to some form of consensual adult activities.  Some you go back for, some you don't, but they all are pleasant memories along the way to the grave.

13 hours ago, Badboy said:

Bear in mind that the $$$ you pay is for time and companionship only, and all other activities are between consenting adults without compensation.

Totally agree.  Go there with an open mind of your own and maybe you'll meet someone awesome and have some new experiences you had never thought of.

15 hours ago, Badboy said:

... Heck, I have never been disappointed in over five years and hundreds of encounters - every single one of the ladies looked nice, smelled nice and treated me to some form of consensual adult activities.  Some you go back for, some you don't, but they all are pleasant memories along the way to the grave.

Damn - I wish I could say that. But then I'm looking back almost fifty years, not five. But the bold text is quite true. 

Edited by Bit Banger
Formatting

No.  There is NO WAY to predetermine how any session will play out.  As in life, I've discovered that having an agenda and expecting others to play their part are two surefire ways to be disappointed much of the time. 

Edited by Happymon
clarity

No kidding Happymon.  Life's a bitch and then we die, hopefully with a smile on our faces.

48 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Life's a bitch and then we die, hopefully with a smile on our faces.

I'm far from nihilistic. Actually, quite the opposite, but a smile would be nice.  

Here's what I do: I am very picky on who I see. Once I see someone and I want to schedule again I ask if we can try something new/add something to the next session. Be honest with yourself and with her. Be cordial and just show that you're curious & sincere to add that something to the next session. In fact, I recently had a great appointment wth a great woman & I thanked her for the appointment via email & asked her if something could be added to the next appointment. She said yes and to remind her and she'll make it happen. 

I have found out recently in all aspects I experience in my life that just speak up nicely & it will work out. 

2 minutes ago, Real Colorado Guy said:

Here's what I do: I am very picky on who I see. Once I see someone and I want to schedule again I ask if we can try something new/add something to the next session. Be honest with yourself and with her. Be cordial and just show that you're curious & sincere to add that something to the next session. In fact, I recently had a great appointment wth a great woman & I thanked her for the appointment via email & asked her if something could be added to the next appointment. She said yes and to remind her and she'll make it happen. 

I have found out recently in all aspects I experience in my life that just speak up nicely & it will work out. 

I agree, I think building a rapport with someone is probably the most beneficial in both cases. I typically like variety, and therefore don't see one provider long enough to establish anything like that. I can definitely understand the benefit to doing so though.

On 4/29/2016 at 6:20 PM, Badboy said:

Leroy, dude, I think the issue here is that you have determined you are not going to be happy if the lady doesn't follow your script.  I have found that the key to happiness in this sport is the same as in all other endeavors:  If you go in with low expectations, you are more likely to be pleasantly surprised.  Bear in mind that the $$$ you pay is for time and companionship only, and all other activities are between consenting adults without compensation.  Ditch the script, take a shower, show up on time, be nice and take what you get.  If you think every girl is going to do everything you like, no matter how perverted, you are inevitably going to be disappointed.  Go in and savor each experience for what it is - not what you expected.  Heck, I have never been disappointed in over five years and hundreds of encounters - every single one of the ladies looked nice, smelled nice and treated me to some form of consensual adult activities.  Some you go back for, some you don't, but they all are pleasant memories along the way to the grave.

I think this is the best example of the correct approach. Well said. The more pleasant the first impression, the more pleasant the encounters may be once I am more comfortable with someone B)

Just ask the fucking questions. This shit isnt Rocket Science. 

Someone, on this board?,  once posted that they have their own website that they listed things that they liked to do.    When contacting a YL he would reference the site so the YL could determine if they would be compatible.  

A guy could put anything on the site from what they like (BBBJNQNS, RCG...) to physical things ( obese,  prosthetic leg) to medical ( diabetic,  pacemaker).  

1 hour ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Someone, on this board?,  once posted that they have their own website that they listed things that they liked to do.    When contacting a YL he would reference the site so the YL could determine if they would be compatible.  

A guy could put anything on the site from what they like (BBBJNQNS, RCG...) to physical things ( obese,  prosthetic leg) to medical ( diabetic,  pacemaker).  

This is super hypocritical but I would not visit a dude's website. I strive of course to give a potential client what they want but guys that are activity based are a real turnoff. I don't care for the acronyms and anyone who feels the need use them when communicating is likely to get turned down.

You really never know how things are going to go until you meet someone. Stating that you do or prefer certain activities tends to lead people to believe that it was some sort of agreement. It's not an agreement, the decision to participate in certain activities is often made during the meeting. I am not going to promise DFK only to find out that you have the rankest breath ever. I once had a session with a guy who thought I was into something that I didn't offer (stated on my website that I didn't) but I had tweeted about it and thought I was cool with it.

The majority of the time people are going to get what they want but it's foolish to promise it. It's foolish to have such specific preferences going into a session without also understanding that a provider has the right to refuse something they may not be comfortable with. Which makes the whole asking questions beforehand thing kind of moot. So many ladies have reviews and websites and there is so much information available that no one should really have to ask specific questions, one should already have a good idea as to what might go down when they book with someone.

29 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This is super hypocritical but I would not visit a dude's website. I strive of course to give a potential client what they want but guys that are activity based are a real turnoff. I don't care for the acronyms and anyone who feels the need use them when communicating is likely to get turned down.

You really never know how things are going to go until you meet someone. Stating that you do or prefer certain activities tends to lead people to believe that it was some sort of agreement. It's not an agreement, the decision to participate in certain activities is often made during the meeting. I am not going to promise DFK only to find out that you have the rankest breath ever. I once had a session with a guy who thought I was into something that I didn't offer (stated on my website that I didn't) but I had tweeted about it and thought I was cool with it.

The majority of the time people are going to get what they want but it's foolish to promise it. It's foolish to have such specific preferences going into a session without also understanding that a provider has the right to refuse something they may not be comfortable with. Which makes the whole asking questions beforehand thing kind of moot. So many ladies have reviews and websites and there is so much information available that no one should really have to ask specific questions, one should already have a good idea as to what might go down when they book with someone.

It is not a matter for me of some check list of activities that needs to occur.  Every lady is different and every experience is different, and I get that - hell it is even partly the point.  But ....... here comes the really BIG but ........... SOME form of stimulation is required.  It could be light kissing.  It could be helping disrobe.  It could be a little playful groping.  Could be hj or TF or UTF.  But there are some ladies out there with ads that make big claims relative to levels of enjoyment, skills etc. and reviews that tend to support, yet when you get there it is like trying to make love to the "bubble boy"   (The kid with no immune system that is in plastic covered isolation.) And like it is SIRI in the flesh for all the more emotion and enthusiasm. No kissing, no fingers, no DATY, no even touching without cover, "ewww. get that off yourself, I might get some on my fingers!", etc.  For the record i always show up immaculate in terms of hygiene, so that is no excuse.  Looks, well can't help that!!  But it would sure be nice to know ahead of time if the lady is going to be Nurse No, get yourself going, gimme money and get out.  So, no specific list needed, but act like you enjoy your job and want to be there or get another job. (Not directed at you personally of course).  And an accurate list of possible activities would at least give SOME idea of what is ahead.

3 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

There's a section on P411 designed for just this purpose. 

Unfortunately, many ladies don't bother to look at it, even when using P411 to book the appointment. When they do bother, the quality of our time together is improved. 

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You really never know how things are going to go until you meet someone. Stating that you do or prefer certain activities tends to lead people to believe that it was some sort of agreement. It's not an agreement, the decision to participate in certain activities is often made during the meeting.

Unfortunately, I think most guys do not understand this. It took me years to figure this out. If a guy has 5 great appointments, he believes that's what he should expect. Then he has a mediocre, or even disappointing, one, and he's hurt, and feels cheated.

The fact is, each appointment is it's own unique moment in time. It won't be the same as any previous time, or the same as any future time.

Anything can affect her mood, or the guys mood, and behaviour. A rude encounter at the store, bad traffic, oversleeping, hunger, someone's voice, hair, or habits, etc. etc.

As a client, all you can do is be clean, act kindly, and hope for the best. Thankfully, most times, it has worked in my favor. :)