Sunny Phillips

Sunny Phillips Bids You Farewell

20 posts in this topic

After 15 years of Nurturing Northern Colorado, I'm leaving the area & moving to Missouri on May 10th. Y'all've been awfully good to me! The handsome down to earth men of Colorado are the Best!!! Thanks to all the clients and ASP's for your love and friendship.  I'll be visiting from time to time, so look for those Sunny Days to come! :wub:

Only met once, dear lady.

But it is etched in my memory.

Wishing you the best!

Thanks Sunny and I wish you the best.  You were great and I enjoyed your company.  I am sure others did too.  You were always so pleasant to be around. 

Happy trails to you Ms Phillips! You will be greatly missed and are irreplaceable to the Gents here in Northern Colo. I wish you all the best in your new State of Missouri and hope you have many new adventures with the fortunate gentlemen who are lucky enough to get to know you in the "Show Me" State. You've been a true friend and I don't see that changing because we'll be separated by a thousand miles. 

Peace, Love and Happiness

On a personal note...Thanks for giving me the handle;)

I wish you all the love, happiness, and joy! Missouri might actually have something to brag about now, besides the Cardinals :)

Edited by Kashmir
missing word

It was so nice to meet you and wish you nothing but success in your next journey!

over a decade ago you were my first go to lady. l didn't know the term atf back then. man the hours of fun I had with you! and all the other ladies you introduced me to! it was a ms robinson experience for sure!

hopefully you settle into Missouri as well as you did here in CO. best regards to you sexy lady!

Aw, Sunny, you're truly one of the best ladies ever. You will be missed! Best of luck to you in all you do!

Sunny , best wishes in your endeavors. Missouri is a state with some beautiful places and plenty of recreational  potential . There will be many here who will miss you.

Sunny Phillips

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Aw, Sunny, you're truly one of the best ladies ever. You will be missed! Best of luck to you in all you do!

As I've seen many time's, members pointing their posts for Northern CO great providers; it always seem to show Sunny Phillips at the top of their lists .....

sunny_days.jpg

Never met you, but safe and sweet travels.  Parts of Missouri are beautiful, so I hope you enjoy your next adventure. 

Thanks for the mammaries... Sorry, I could not resist.  

I only saw Sunny once, and yeah, she is burned into my memory. I'm sure it's one of those situations where she would never remember me, but I will not forget.  Oh my, this woman took care of me -- what an absolute sweetheart. When I drive by that turnoff, I still get a smile on my face. 

Missouri is about to become a better place. 

All the best to you :-)

It was great to finally meet you tonight! I miss you already and we just met! Please keep in touch and happy trails!

I'm happy for your journey, yet sad to see you go.

;)

Good luck sunny in your new adventures...May the good Lord continue to bless your beautiful face...

Wishing you all the best chick! Safe travels :)

~PofDenver

You were very kind to a newbie with few references.  Bless you and good fortune!

While we have never met, I did notice your advertisements and read your posts and how the gentlemen had spoke highly for you since you first came here...It is sad to see you go Sunny, as you are a shining star in this hobby which is very rare indeed...Wish you the very best now and in your future, as you are truly a class act Sunny and you shall be missed...