All that damn makeup

47 posts in this topic

I've been told I look better without makeup on and personally I hate makeup. I worry though that if I went with the general consensus of not wearing it, I may be perceived as lazy or not trying hard enough.  I have seen other reviews where the ladies weren't wearing makeup and they commented saying as such.  So what say you gentlemen. How do you feel if you show up and a lady isn't wearing it? 

I prefer the natural look, but I'm weird so my vote probably should not count.  :lol:

2nd the more natural look for sure.  Unless there is a special occasion or something, simpler in my eyes is better.  

I will say that I appreciated the effort when [snip] you looked fantastic.

Edited by Kaduk
Make it a general in scope comment

Depends on the woman. My 1st Provider is a knockout. She showed up just I imagined would happen. Short short miniskirt, 6" stilettos, open blouse no bra. Tanned, long blond hair, 4'11", 110lbs. Just right amount of makeup. 2nd time, beautiful white mini sundress, light obvious shade of pink borderline over doing it on her eyelids,  this gal wore makeup well. She came back the next day (her day off) to pick up a laser printer I was giving away for her fam, no makeup, easily as stunning as the night before. Makeup doesn't make the lady, the lady makes the makeup IMO.

Well said, a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady.  

Guys it is opposite, clothes make the man.  

I think a little eye makeup running down your cheeks after you've been gagging and choking on my cock is very classy look. :cool: But not a requirement. You wanna go completely naked, I'm good with that too.

43 minutes ago, Raoul said:

I think a little eye makeup running down your cheeks after you've been gagging and choking on my cock is very classy look. :cool: But not a requirement. You wanna go completely naked, I'm good with that 

Nothing sexier than spit all over her chin and raccoon eyes!!!! 

2 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I've been told I look better without makeup on and personally I hate makeup. I worry though that if I went with the general consensus of not wearing it, I may be perceived as lazy or not trying hard enough.  I have seen other reviews where the ladies weren't wearing makeup and they commented saying as such.  So what say you gentlemen. How do you feel if you show up and a lady isn't wearing it? 

th?id=OIP.Mc8d72cd99084144462b975f2bd0b9

8 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

The thing is, of course this is not an all or none question, some is perfectly fine, I am taking about you can take it way too far such as the Las Vegas stripper look.  But really it is not the guys call, go with what you are comfortable with normally unless you have a special request.  I like the normal girl next store look, just my preference it is not needed as much.

Edited by QuakerOatZ

I prefer the natural look as well, and another benefit of no makeup is removing the risk of going home with a smudge on the collar.  I understand for some guys that can be a problem.

3 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

...So what say you gentlemen. How do you feel if you show up and a lady isn't wearing it? 

I think for the first time together, many guys still want FANTASY when they see what's on the other side of the door.  If a lady can pull it off without wearing any or little makeup...GREAT!  I agree, she doesn't need to look like Tammy Lee Baker or any of the pics geecue posted.

I have always said I want a woman to be as comfortable  as she can, there is nothing sexier than a woman feeling uninhibited. If she feels better with makeup great if she feels better with out great!

I feel personally like I get self conscious after a blow job where you're gagging and its amazing. Like all I can think of is that I have makeup down my face,  and I don't know I don't want to look like a clown lol 

21 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

I feel personally like I get self conscious after a blow job where you're gagging and its amazing. Like all I can think of is that I have makeup down my face,  and I don't know I don't want to look like a clown lol 

That's where a gentleman offers a lady his handkerchief. :cool: And clowns can be sexy too...

Image result for sexy clown

3 hours ago, Raoul said:

I think a little eye makeup running down your cheeks after you've been gagging and choking on my cock is very classy look. :cool: But not a requirement. You wanna go completely naked, I'm good with that too.

You can actually get them to gag by banging your meat off their first molars?  :cool:

7 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I will say that I appreciated the effort when [snip] you looked fantastic.

You've had something done to your face since you were last seen!?!?!?

Your failed retirement from here has not done you well my friend!!! :)

Edited by Riggo

17 hours ago, geecue2 said:

I prefer the right side of this picture over the left. I have never really been a fan of no makeup. when it comes to makeup though, if I'm not wearing it myself I really don't have any say over if and how much. if she has a fun personality makeup is moot point.

I prefer a makeup that looks natural and enhances just a little bit the beauty of the eyes or cheeks. Let's say the kind of makeup that makes you wonder if she is wearing makeup or not. You girls will notice that makeup in a fraction of a second, but most men, me included, will just see a beautiful and natural face ;)

When you fill out my booking forum there is an option the gentlemen select heavy, light or no makeup. You can this to your ads, your website. You can even ask the gentlemen during the process of booking. Every man has his own likes. 

Exactly as Bora Bora states,cosmetics are meant to enhance our natural appearance..Not to use as camoflauge. unless we are hiding from our natural selves or someone else. If I am wearing camoflauge then you can be assured that what I am hunting is intended to land on my dinner table.

Edited by Jez UaBriain
damn small cell phone and its edit feature

21 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

A little makeup  is great on a natural beauty. More if needed to accentuate the features that need attention. But please, no Tammy Faye Baker or Mimi Bobek from "The Drew Carey Show". Aargh!

Edited by The Wise Old Owl

Makeup like perfume or cologne is best applied sparingly. A little goes a long way. 

21 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Like that response!  Especially the part about the Lady makes the make up! 

Good idea Nikki! I just might implement that so guys can pick and choose. For me, I would prefer to wear little makeup, but I understand that some guys like to see us "all dolled up". There are times though that my severe allergies wreak havoc though, and wearing eye makeup would be disastrous. Most guys are cool with this when I tell them.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

OK... Just so you all understand... Naked women are hot, no matter how much plaster of Paris is applied to their faces!!!!  If any guy tells you different, he is high maintenance and avoid him!!!  You are all beautiful!!!!

Some girls can pull it off but I would say that most can't. My ex wife for example was like waking up next to a little troll every morning, eventually it gets to you and you get a divorce. 

The last girl I dated I'm not sure never saw her without makeup, she would literally wake up early and touch up her makeup and I would always end up with a shitload of foundation on my lips =/

My old roommate was in a similar boat but I have known ladies who were able to pull it off so if u r one of them more power to you, you've been blessed more than 70% of these other toothless hags =)~

Toohot,somehow I think you must not be looking in the right place for your ladies. None of my sisters here are "toothless ol' hags" as you stated.