geecue2

DFK and ATF's

67 posts in this topic

I think the real key to this is hygiene, if you have a gross scruffy beard, haven't brushed your teeth, or have smoked a pack a day and smell like an ash tray...I'm not going to even think about DFK. Plus, you have to remember that every woman is different, just like every man... sometimes it just really click and i really enjoy DFK... but some, not so much. and don't get me started on BAD kissers, lol! 

I totally agree Ms. Bordeaux hygiene is everything. My smile is the majority of my greeting. I've been blessed with beautiful teeth. I don't smoke and I bleach my teeth periodically. I'm checking out her teeth as well and depending on what I see DFK may or may not happen. I don't get hung up on it. But, if we click I totally love DFK.

I totally agree Ms. Bordeaux hygiene is everything. My smile is the majority of my greeting. I've been blessed with beautiful teeth. I don't smoke and I bleach my teeth periodically. I'm checking out her teeth as well and depending on what I see DFK may or may not happen. I don't get hung up on it. But, if we click I totally love DFK.

stock-photo-portrait-of-the-funny-nerd-g

That cracked me up, Smoothoperator! Plus for you! I'm attaching a pic (hopefully) mainly just to see if I can do it! Nothing intended.

The client who wanted to kiss me showed up with bronchitis. I was like yummy dude... NO KISSING!!!! Stay on your on your side of the bed and please breath in other direction. lol  

stay-away.png

Started thinking about ATF's, all of mine have either moved away or retired. One thing I did come up with is what they all had in common. All of these ladies loved to kiss, I mean the real DFK. Thinking maybe that is why I do not have an ATF now. Remember one lady, had to go through her garage to get to the house, she stops in front of her vehicle and starts DFK, pulls me down on the hood of her car, we must have kissed for about 5 minutes straight, ATF after that appt. She would always tell me she liked the way I kissed because I would kiss back, asked doesn't everyone. Anyone else like the DFK  to get a session started off right ? Ladies is this becoming a lost art ?

Interesting, but I don't think I have an opinion. Upon reflection, I've had regulars who loved to kiss and were quite good at it and I've also seen some who were uncomfortable for whatever reason kissing and didn't, but were still a thrill a minute to screw.  I do, however, offer the following experience that happened to me once. For your consideration: Long term relationship with a very utr gal.  She's traveling to spend a week with me.  Full day of travel.  On the plane she gets a cold sore.  Big as freaking Crater Lake, by the time she arrives. What to do??  We consciously chose a positive way to look at what was certainly embarrassing for her and potentially quite disappointing for me.  Kissing has been a big part of our sex, that at first we were uncomfortable; akward.  However, we started pushing boundaries in other areas, that we didn't before, largely because we were both having so much fun kissing.   At the end of the week, we had carved out all sorts of new erotic, erogenous, fantasy and play territory we never knew we had.  All without oral/ oral-genital.     

Edited by Happymon

Even in my personal life, I tend to remember the kissing for some reason. Just last year, I hooked up with woman (former co-worker) for the first time ever and I still remember those passionate kisses of hers. But I also remember women who were/are horrible kissers! LOL! 

I had a girlfriend who was my BFF and liked DFK, but the GFE wasn't in her. So I saw an ASP who delivered a PSE with CBJ but wasn't into DATY. So I went back to my BFF and found that Her GFE had changed to include to UTF with CIM, so that ended my search for quality acronyms.

Edited by bd5671

There is a part of me that feels kissing is for lovers. 

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Me too!  That is why I look for GFE ladies.  I absolutely understand what you are saying, but if GFE/PSE is advertised, kissing is a big part of that... To me anyway.  I won't see a lady that the reviews and ads show light kissing only as the kissing is what gets me really going.

I was lucky that my first ever pro lady (a few years ago) was an amazing kisser -- soft, yielding, and she did this little cooing thing with her voice. At one point, her hands started to go down and feel the bulge in my pants -- and she is still doing the DFK. Then her hand goes into her own panties and she starts to pleasure herself. And we just continue to kiss. It was absurdly erotic. She is now retired, of course. 

I agree that it's a lost art, because I have kissed other ladies who just shoot out a stiff tongue and it's just wrong. 

On April 3, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

An interesting observation from the always honest Nikki.  It makes me think that kissing is probably the most difficult thing for you ladies.  Beyond the inevitable fake orgasm, I suspect that kissing, and acting as if you are "into it," is the most difficult fakery of all. 

Hmmmm, if I may chime in on that Mr Pitbull, I have been intimate with several people in the hobby. My first oral orgasm was from a hobbyist,  the first time I squirted was with a hobbyist. I feel it's possible to be intimate with a client when you stop looking at them like a client. When you develop friendships, and relationships  within those bounds.  I think it's possible to be intimate with almost anyone.  Setting your mind to pleasing someone, and actually wanting that vs going through the motions.  To me, a kiss is a good idea  to how everything else will go during that time.  

DFK a must for me.  Gets me going.  I also like soft no tongue kisses as well some of the time  I am a not nonstop lizard though and do not have dentures.  If dfk not on the menu I am not either.

Kissing is very important to me and DFK is a real plus, especially if she does not pull away!  But alas I do not encounter DFK often, maybe because my hobbying has become limited.  It is not something I will ask for, even when asked what I am interested in doing.  Hmm.  Would others ask about DFK as they would for other activities?  It seems too intimate if you know what I mean.

Kissing is the greatest aphrodisiac. If a girl won't kis,s the session is lost as far as I am concerned.

Most providers don't kiss. I rather be with an average looking provider who gives a GFE than some VS model type that is 3 G's. End of story for me. 

What about beef jerky and blowjobs? Is that the same? 

I'd be happy with a slim jim and a peck on the cheek! LOL

I like dfk but have had sessions that were great without it. 

You guys crack me up!!! Slim Jim's are kind of yuky they leave that film on the roof of your mouth!:D:(:P

On 4/9/2016 at 10:22 PM, like2lick-3277 said:

Kissing is the greatest aphrodisiac. If a girl won't kis,s the session is lost as far as I am concerned.

I agree - it's a great aphrodisiac.  Blowjobs aren't bad, either. ;)

Blame my oral fixation, but LFK, DFK, and DATY really get it going for me. 

6 hours ago, cb3oh!3 said:

Blame my oral fixation, but LFK, DFK, and DATY really get it going for me. 

When the chemistry is there and everyone is feeling it! ALL those incredible and very WET kisses in all forms come out of the closet!! ;)

30 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

When the chemistry is there and everyone is feeling it! ALL those incredible and very WET kisses in all forms come out of the closet!! ;)

Chemistry is key. Though I've never been told that I'm a bad kisser, I've definitely had some kisses that just seemed to miss the mark. Either way, when it's on, it's hella on. 

Ohhhh yaaaa BaBy!!! Go FOR  THE GUSTO!!! And party like it's 1999!!! :P :P Hahaha!!!

I adore passion! Passion is what drives me to to naughty thrilling drilling..  :P:D

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:58 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

This how you spread germs lol :P

........if you're doin' it right ;-)

Laughing like crazy!!!! This topic really cracks me up!  Always say NO to BAD JU-JU!!! :o

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
forgot to quote and I need to stay off the forum! Can't stop lauging at all these guys and their posts!!

On 3/24/2016 at 9:58 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

This how you spread germs lol :P

Lol...:D

6 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Lol...:D

OK if you MUST know the truth... Those who know me know my REAL NAME too and the fact that I am OCD. My real name is: "Lysol Tide Clorox wipes!" Sssssshhhh I am a bit too obsessed with keeping it clean.  

I love kissing, but if you're not good at it, it ruins it. Slow down,  don't drool, don't swallow my face, use mouthwash. Slow, soft, gentle passionate kisses is where it's at for me. There are some guys I'd love to kiss all day. I've also started letting them be the initiators of the kissing. I want passion.