Sweet Hannah

From 1-10 how important is a bj

How important is receiving a bj?   58 members have voted

1. 1. How important is receiving a bj to you?

• Not at all, not needed, just feels good. (1-3)
    • Somewhat, it helps get things moving along. (4-7)
    • Very Important, why else be in the hobby. (8-10)
  2. 2. If a bj was unavailable would you still connect?

• No, it's a must
    • Maybe, it depends on circumstance and menu
    • Yes, it's not required

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

If 1 is most unlikely and 10 is very important, how important is oral pleasure to you? Would you still connect with provider if this particular menu item was unavailable or not offered? 

12 minutes ago, Raoul said:

I think you are still just a bit low. Maybe 612.

I just assumed this was a trick question, so I did not reply to the survey. :-)

55 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

If 1 is most unlikely and 10 is very important, how important is oral pleasure to you? ...

Receiving: 3-5

Giving: 7-8

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Receiving: 3-5

Giving: 7-8

Very good Bit!! Read beyond the thread title!  I instead focused on the title with my answer.  I agree with you on the importance of giving!

I am a very orally inclined person, so giving and receiving are both important to me.  I understand that it is different strokes for different folks, but it would be hard for me to make any sensual or sexual connection without the pleasured use of lips and tongues.

Ain't it nice to know that mouths can be used for communication in a variety of ways.  And I enjoy the pleasurable ways.

I'm quite certain I'm in the minority here, but for the most part with BJs, I could take it or leave it. Kissing however....that's the necessity for me. In fact, in most cases I'd rather spend the time spent on oral with more kissing/foreplay/etc.

So is it safe to assume a provider just needs to have money saved specifically for the time she can't work due to dental work?

1 hour ago, Sweet Hannah said:

So is it safe to assume a provider just needs to have money saved specifically for the time she can't work due to dental work?

This is important for any reason.  Dental work.  Broke leg skiing.  Appendicitis.  Travelling back to NoWhere, Kansas to take care of Grampa for a week, Global Thermonuclear War, etc.

Yes.  Absolutely.  Have a rainy day fund.

2 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

You should always do what you can to have an emergency fund but if you need to work and you can then do it.

A couple of years ago I had braces. The days after adjustments meant limited menu. I also had to wear rubber bands which took said service right off the table for certain days. I had braces for thankfully only 8 months but there is no way I could have afforded to take off eight months.

If guys don't wanna see you because of that it's their loss. You have more to offer.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

If guys don't wanna see you because of that it's their loss. You have more to offer.

Agreed! You could offer FBSM, fetishes, and whatever other non-oral activities you prefer!  :)

4 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

Your regulars would understand;

I have always found the make up sessions are usually pretty damn good..........;)

I've personally developed a real love for bj's, particularly UTF. At the same time, I've also realized there is an wide array of skill sets out there. Not that there could ever be a "bad" bj, but some have set the bar so high the others seem to pale in comparison. 

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You should always do what you can to have an emergency fund but if you need to work and you can then do it.

A couple of years ago I had braces. The days after adjustments meant limited menu. I also had to wear rubber bands which took said service right off the table for certain days. I had braces for thankfully only 8 months but there is no way I could have afforded to take off eight months.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Agreed! You could offer FBSM, fetishes, and whatever other non-oral activities you prefer!  :)

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

Your regulars would understand;

I have always found the make up sessions are usually pretty damn good..........;)

I think these responses are key!

It sounds like Lucy was upfront about her situation and therefore everything worked out.

If you made note in your ads, and profiles on other venues, that "your mouth is currently out of service but your hands can still talk" (or something cheesier but obvious to your situation) then you shouldn't have to shut yourself down for the whole duration.

Being honest about your limits may make things a little more inventive and fun! :)

As far as savings go: you should strive to have enough set aside to cover your bills for 3-6months.
Google: Dave Ramsey 7 Steps
Regardless of your Religious views, he has a really good plan regarding Financial Freedom. Step 3 talks about the 3-6months of Savings.

7 hours ago, SirDigbyChickenCeasar said:

I'm quite certain I'm in the minority here, but for the most part with BJs, I could take it or leave it. Kissing however....that's the necessity for me. In fact, in most cases I'd rather spend the time spent on oral with more kissing/foreplay/etc.

This post is blasphemy!! :eek:    :D

6 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

You could always borrow money from a client and not pay it back. just kidding. ;):D

7 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

Start catering to the guys who love there dick rubed and scratched with your teeth. Jkjk 😁😁😂😂😂😂

Edited by Nikki Holiday

7 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

LOL!  Thanks for the awesome belly laugh you generated! :-D

One of my ATF's originally didn't offer BJ's, however we connected in so many other ways that it didn't really matter. She still seemed like one of the ultimate GFE's. I don't quite remember what her reasoning was at the time. She now seems to offer this service when I've read her recent reviews. Perhaps competition in the marketplace has forced her to open up her options. On reading her older reviews, they cited that was the one major deficit in her services.

On the other hand, 2 of my former GF's also never indulged in BJ's. That may have been one of the reasons I decided to move on. I've only run into 2 other providers that didn't offer bj's whether TF or UTF. One of them told me that it would cause her jaw muscles to go slack and make her have a double chin.:confused:

24 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

One of my ATF's originally didn't offer BJ's, however we connected in so many other ways that it didn't really matter. She still seemed like one of the ultimate GFE's. I don't quite remember what her reasoning was at the time. She now seems to offer this service when I've read her recent reviews. Perhaps competition in the marketplace has forced her to open up her options. On reading her older reviews, they cited that was the one major deficit in her services.

On the other hand, 2 of my former GF's also never indulged in BJ's. That may have been one of the reasons I decided to move on. I've only run into 2 other providers that didn't offer bj's whether TF or UTF. One of them told me that it would cause her jaw muscles to go slack and make her have a double chin.:confused:

I actually had a FBSM+ provider tell me that she had issues with her teeth and it was from sucking Richard for 20 years, so Sweet Hannah may not be too far off the mark here!

I wonder where I can learn top notch fbsm skills. Feel free to PM anyone you think may want to share to a fellow provider. 

30 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Start catering to the guys who love there dick rubed and scratched with your teeth. Jkjk 😁😁😂😂😂😂

Nikki, just wanted you to know that I would have given you reputation on that post, but apparently I have been too liberal with my thumbs up votes today! :-)

And Boink... You too for the blasphemy comment... Sorry people apparently I am limited to the amount of love I can spread around! :-)

Why!?!?!?!?  I have so much to give!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Riggo

29 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I only know of one guy actually. You may be on to something here. Lol

20 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

I wonder where I can learn top notch fbsm skills. Feel free to PM anyone you think may want to share to a fellow provider. 

I would suggest that you start off by taking a few massage classes wherever they may be offered.  You don't have to be a CMT, but I have been to many FBSM providers where the massage was a joke.  You don't want to be one of those for sure.

On 1/26/2016 at 6:05 PM, Sweet Hannah said:

If 1 is most unlikely and 10 is very important, how important is oral pleasure to you? Would you still connect with provider if this particular menu item was unavailable or not offered? 

no oral - meaning both giving and receiving - is a no go regardless of provider, girl friend, SO, whatever.  That rule comes, I go.

A provider could swap in Greek, if UTF is out (and Greek is an option the provider is comfortable with, of course). I love girls who are ENTHUSIASTIC about FIA, TIA and Greek (and I think many many guys agree with me).