Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Be still my beating heart...

28 posts in this topic

OK, so I got a FitBit that monitors my heart rate, and when I got back from seeing my ATF recently, I was checking out my pulse rate over the course of the day, and was amazed to see that my heart was literally racing for about an hour before I got to her door, and for another good hour afterwards.  I mean really going fast (my resting heartbeat is 52 - I am in pretty good shape), like 140 to 150 beats per minute.  That is a lot higher than when I am really going at it on the stairmaster (128 BPM) or on the treadmill (132 BPM).

I have no idea what my heartrate was during the actual session, since I took the FitBit off for the actual fun, but the high BPM before and after has gotten me thinking:

How much of the experience is the anticipation, the build-up, the adrenaline rush of going to the appointment?  Apparently for me, it is pretty important, which I always figured to be the case, but now I have actual medical evidence.

Am I alone in this, or is the anticipation and build up important to the rest of the guys?

Equally importantly (and in an effort to battle the "staleness" issue), ladies, what is it like for you?  Do you find the anticipation of meeting someone, especially an new client, pleasurable?  Do you get an adrenaline rush too?

Inquiring minds would be interested in a dialogue.

Yep.

Not to be gross, but in addition to the accelerated heart rate before an encounter, I frequently feel the urge to shit.  I get the same feeling before having to give a presentations at large conferences.  It's just your body's response to stress and anticipation.  On one hand this is why I like to see the same people regularly, as that pre-encounter stress tends to stop after a meeting or two.  On the other hand, that feeling makes me feel young and alive.

Either way, it's all good.

AFTER the session though, I am usually super relaxed. 

Mike, 

May I suggest wearing brown pants to your next appointment?  The ladies are less likely to notice.

1 hour ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

...I frequently feel the urge to shit.  I get the same feeling before having to give a presentations at large conferences.  It's just your body's response to stress and anticipation.  On one hand this is why I like to see the same people regularly, as that pre-encounter stress tends to stop after a meeting or two.  On the other hand, that feeling makes me feel young and alive.

ROTFLMAO

As long we're getting into TMI, I'll admit to the same. At times, I've even used some of the SO's pads in my shorts just to handle any accidents that might happen on my way to the appointment. Never has occurred but I'd hate to be on my way and have that happen. Of course, I remove it before I walk through the door.

My heart rate definitely pops up too.

We're so cool and suave when we arrive but there's all sorts of stuff goin' on just before that.

I remember the days when I had an ATF - one time she noticed how hard my heart was pumping when she hugged me.

Maybe ratings should now come with fitbit numbers... before and after.

My heart rate always goes up especially since I cruise BP a lot. This is due to various reasons. Will she be legit (even though I try and do solid research), will I get busted, will we have chemistry, will she be as advertised. Will I have fun. All these things combined make my heart race for sure. Never had the need to ummm do number two but I could have just pee'd enroute and as soon as I'm walking up I will feel the urge again. 

7 hours ago, Freedom1 said:

Maybe ratings should now come with fitbutt numbers... before and after.

Considering the direction this thread has taken, I fixed it for you.

Jeeze - how did this happen?  Here I am trying to get rid of the "stale" complaints by starting a thread about whether participants find the anticipation and lead up exciting, and even invited the ladies to join in, and the first reply turns it into a poopie thread!  Come on, ladies, does your heart rate (and general metabolism, excitement, etc. go up too) or is it just us guys?  (No more poopie comments - that should all remain in the Starbucks bathroom on the way to the incall.)

I am always super excited/anxious/nervous when meeting a new friend. That part specifically, the thrill of it so to speak, keeps me hooked on this profession almost like a drug. The natural high I'm on for at least 15 minutes after answering the door is unmatched by any other feeling I've ever had. I just love opening that door to see whos interest I've peaked. I like to play this little game where i decide upon arrival whether my date will be able to get me off or be a good lover or not. It's always the ones who I peg to be dull in the sack that rock my world. I fucking love that game! And this hobby! 

💜 

24 minutes ago, Milos Vesely said:

For some reason, outcall to my hotel is more exciting.  Incall to her location, not so much.

That fascinates me, unexpectedly. 🤔 Interesting. 

Interesting to hear that perspective from a provider.

For a client there is the anticipation of meeting and being with a beautiful woman, someone who would normally not give us the time of day, the potential of having a one-of-a-kind (or at least a rarely-had) sexual experience, etc.  For a provider I just kind of assumed it was waiting for another random dude to come by so they can do the deed and get paid.  I never really thought there was much positive anticipation or excitement on the provider's part.  That's an interesting perspective.  I wonder how common that is.

On 12/20/2015 at 8:55 AM, Just Jos said:

I am always super excited/anxious/nervous when meeting a new friend. That part specifically, the thrill of it so to speak, keeps me hooked on this profession almost like a drug. The natural high I'm on for at least 15 minutes after answering the door is unmatched by any other feeling I've ever had. I just love opening that door to see whos interest I've peaked. I like to play this little game where i decide upon arrival whether my date will be able to get me off or be a good lover or not. It's always the ones who I peg to be dull in the sack that rock my world. I fucking love that game! And this hobby! 

💜 

I'd like to take that challenge

I have heard tantric sex is the answer to all heart rate issues.  Not sure how, but the whole in through the nose out through the mouth solves all of the world's problems!  Now if we can just figure out how to get ISIS to inhale napalm through their noses!

I was really nervous my first time and i could hear my heart pounding like crazy. Off late, i feel I have more control and try to calm myself by saying it's not the first time lolI 

On 12/19/2015 at 6:32 PM, MikeInCOSprings said:

Yep.

Not to be gross, but in addition to the accelerated heart rate before an encounter, I frequently feel the urge to shit.  I get the same feeling before having to give a presentations at large conferences.  It's just your body's response to stress and anticipation.  On one hand this is why I like to see the same people regularly, as that pre-encounter stress tends to stop after a meeting or two.  On the other hand, that feeling makes me feel young and alive.

Either way, it's all good.

AFTER the session though, I am usually super relaxed. 

I need to get involved in the forums more...LOL
I have a stinking suspicion as to why we haven't met.... :P

I was recently given a FitBit by a Gentleman and I have fallen in love with it. I'm going to start paying attention to my BPM. When I do OC to hotels I think my heart rate rises because of the UNK factor. Hosting I feel more secure in my own surroundings.

Usually when I'm looking for the incall location my rate will go up.  When i park my car and start walking up to the hotel/home I'll even start shivering.  Most times as soon as i lay my eyes on my provider everything just drops and I'm more calm than ever... unless she doesnt look like her pictures lol 

I agree with y'all. I love seeing my ATF but it is a thrill to see a new one and to see what she is like. Thrills!!!!

This is a lot like "addiction." Gambling, for instance, is a "rush" that gamblers get when even pondering the next bet. Drugs cause that "rush." The anticipation of drugs can cause that rush, etc.  The ladies are a form of physical addiction. Just thinking about the ladies is a form of addiction, at least it mimics one. Interesting info from the FitBit. 

Edited by pitbull

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Just Jos said:

I like to play this little game where i decide upon arrival whether my date will be able to get me off or be a good lover or not.

Jos's post came to mind at the end of a session today.  Apparently she's not the only one.

As we were catching our breath:
Me - You look surprised.
Her - You seemed . . . I didn't think you would be so wild!
Me - <howling laughter>  That was fun!

Edited by whatagame

5 minutes ago, whatagame said:

Jos's post came to mind at the end of a session today.  Apparently she's not the only one.

As we were catching our breath:
Me - You look surprised.
Her - You seemed . . . I didn't think you would be so wild!
Me - <howling laughter>  That was fun!

Yassssss! God, those are my favorite! 😍🙀👍🏽 Good job buddy! LOL. It's always such an amazing surprise when you have that chemistry w someone. And everything that they do to you, you secretly crave. I had one of those today myself! If you're reading this Guy, you are the shit! 😘😘 (( and no guy is not his name)) lol. Total unicorn. 💜🦄

10 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

It's always such an amazing surprise when you have that chemistry w someone. And everything that they do to you, you secretly crave.

Better to be with someone who creates and enacts the fantasy simultaneously than someone who satisfies it.  I didn't even know I wanted that, let alone needed it so desperately.

I wasn't really there today, really just surprise.  But fun.

Glad you're picking the right guys to schedule with

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 3:06 PM, MikeInCOSprings said:

Interesting to hear that perspective from a provider.

For a client there is the anticipation of meeting and being with a beautiful woman, someone who would normally not give us the time of day, the potential of having a one-of-a-kind (or at least a rarely-had) sexual experience, etc.  For a provider I just kind of assumed it was waiting for another random dude to come by so they can do the deed and get paid.  I never really thought there was much positive anticipation or excitement on the provider's part.  That's an interesting perspective.  I wonder how common that is.

Mike, you make it sound as if the majority of providers are cold, only in it because of the potential for a good cash profit. But to me, that can onlybe farther the actual truth. The reality is we are just the same as you. We get nervous when meeting some one new. A little bit apprehensive about  the hotel walk. And when we meet a client with whom we really click with, when the chemistry  is almost palpable in the air...... then we   too are giddy as school girls with anticipation,

I realize there is a large portion of providers/ and clients who are considered bat-shit crazy, but for the most part , we providers are ordinary citizens, with the same wants, needs and foibles as our client base.

56 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

It's just interest to hear that, that's all I was saying.  The opposite of what I would have expected from many providers, but refreshing to hear that you're human too.  :)

8 hours ago, whatagame said:

Better to be with someone who creates and enacts the fantasy simultaneously than someone who satisfies it.  I didn't even know I wanted that, let alone needed it so desperately.

I wasn't really there today, really just surprise.  But fun.

Glad you're picking the right guys to schedule with

You're right, that does sound better. Only thing is -- I already know everything that I desperately want in the sack. ;) haha. Kidding. Kinda. Hold your fire 🙀😂Lol

Edited by Just Jos

9 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I already know everything that I desperately want in the sack.

That's why it can be best to wait until you don't know anything, not even the color of your own eyes, to introduce you to something you've yet to conceive of hungering for

14 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

We get nervous when meeting some one new. A little bit apprehensive about  the hotel walk. And when we meet a client with whom we really click with, when the chemistry  is almost palpable in the air...... then we   too are giddy as school girls with anticipation,

for the most part , we providers are ordinary citizens, with the same wants, needs and foibles as our client base.

Thank you for expressing this opinion about providers. It's special when both provider and client make a connection on a deeper level than expected and, I think, is the reason why we're all here enjoying this activity...on the off chance that it will happen when the door opens and two sets of eyes meet for the first time. 

My heart races at the anticipation of a chance encounter with a beautiful, gorgeous, charming young woman. I've never measured the bpm but I know it's only a few beats slower than when that door opens and the moment of discovery is at hand. I've had a few disappointments after that anticipatory rise in blood pressure, the rapid heartbeat and the sudden intake of breath, but for the most part my fears are allayed when the woman at the door is breathtakingly beautiful, drop dead sexy and eager to make my acquaintance. It makes the anticipation of naughty pleasures to come worth the wait, and the satisfaction in knowing I made the right choice.

"Be still, my beating heart,

Lest the anticipation be too great..."