Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big unit

House sitting, outcalls

44 posts in this topic

Title says it all, I will be housesitting/dogsitting for the next month, would you do outcalls with reputable/previously seen ladies? As I have three roomates, outcalls are never an option, but now.....I can wait for a amazing lady to show up and have fun without dicking around with traffic. Yea or Neigh?

Go for it. I see no downside to your situation.

You are going to be inviting providers to someone else house. Personally I would not.

But what if the provider is legit? There is also a guest bedroom and washing machine.

You are going to be inviting providers to someone else house. Personally I would not.

I gotta go with geecue on that. I see the temptation, and it would probably be just fine, but you never know. It just seems wrong. And if something did go bad, it could go real bad. You're inviting bad karma. And Bad Karma doesn't have any reviews. Nice girl, though.

Mmm. House sitting. My old neighbors used to get the hottest girl to house sit for them. Every morning she'd let the dog out in the back yard, then go out to get him wearing nothing but a tiny thong. I was in love with that girl. She has no idea how much joy she brought me. I just wish she got up earlier. I was late to work for a week!

Just my opionon, would not do it, what it comes down to me, is, not my house.

Do you have the owner's permission?

Personally, I wouldn't allow any illegal activity at my house. Too much of a risk.

It's only okay if you're house sitting for your parents, and you do a dance in your underwear. Just don't drive your dad's 928.

My ethical dilemma compass must have a much higher setting than the others who have responded. They've all brought up valid points to consider in this situation. Remember, he said established (implying well reviewed) ASP, not an unknown newbie from BP.

I still think the reward is worth the risk and would personally have no reservations with setting up an appointment with a YL I've seen before.

I think you should let her know it's not your place so she too can make the call. Also make sure there are no cameras set up for them to spy on you and their furry loved ones.

Basically, I'm going with GQ on this one. Not your place. Think of it as a "do unto others ..." situation.

... with a YL I've seen before.

This would be the only way I would even consider this, and even then probably - NO!

Let owner know you will have company. Cost of house sitting

Yea or Neigh?

It's not your house. Lacking the owner's permission, I say no. I know my ethical band is rather narrow in spots, but if I agree to care for someone else's property, then the standards for care are theirs, not what I can get away with. Unless you really want to be a horses behind, just say "nay."

As always, think about the worst case scenario. If she's well-established and not LE, then the worst case is that the homeowner finds out what you did and/or the girl causes some damage. This might wreck your relationship with the homeowner or cause you to pay for the Ming vase that the lady knocked over.

So if you can deal with those situations then go for it.

There's nothing wrong or unusual with house sitters having friends over. I have had people house sit for me and I made clear that I don't want any parties but of course they can have friends over. Any reasonable person has to assume that sex might happen in their house when someone is staying there. What's the big deal?

On another note - once I saw a provider in her incall, and it turns out she was housesitting and the owners didn't know what she was up to. I thought it was a bit risky for her (especially since she did zero screening of me) but it didn't bother me any.

Also make sure there are no cameras set up for them to spy on you

Are you kidding?? If you run into this situation, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat.......:D

I'd enjoy putting on a show for the owner's, you'd be getting invites back every month.

As always, think about the worst case scenario. If she's well-established and not LE, then the worst case is that the homeowner finds out what you did and/or the girl causes some damage. This might wreck your relationship with the homeowner or cause you to pay for the Ming vase that the lady knocked over.

So if you can deal with those situations then go for it.

There's nothing wrong or unusual with house sitters having friends over. I have had people house sit for me and I made clear that I don't want any parties but of course they can have friends over. Any reasonable person has to assume that sex might happen in their house when someone is staying there. What's the big deal?

I agree with your logic here. Unfortunately, we're both in the minority on this issue. The Board has spoken and we've been voted off the Island.

I agree with your logic here. Unfortunately, we're both in the minority on this issue. The Board has spoken and we've been voted off the Island.

Why's everyone like that all the time?

Fork made a good argument. I might could change my mind. I'm thinking on it.

If so, that'd be three Yeah versus 15 Neah with Ghost Rider ready to make a sex tape from the Nanny Cam with Justina.

I think you should let her know it's not your place so she too can make the call. Also make sure there are no cameras set up for them to spy on you and their furry loved ones.

I would be worried about hidden cameras also unless you are VERY good friends with the house owners. My answer would also be "no" unless you got the owner's permission to bring over a "date" or "girlfriend" so they wouldn't be upset if they did notice presence of female when they returned, etc.....

Frequently Fork does. The only flaw to his argument is that even though paying for it when only willing adults are involved should NOT be illegal it IS illegal. So, bottom line to OP ask the owner if it is OK. If he says yes, go for it. Otherwise no. Can't see asking him? OK, yeah, that's a no also. That is how I see it fwiw - unless you are totally unreliable, irresponsible and he never should have had you house sitting to begin with.

The only flaw to his argument is that even though paying for it when only willing adults are involved should NOT be illegal it IS illegal.

That's kinda how I'm seeing it. I guess I don't see a compelling reason to do it when you could just go visit a woman at her incall and avoid the moral dilemma.

Under no circumstances should you be inviting illegal activity into someone else's home. VERY bad idea.

Frequently Fork does. The only flaw to his argument is that even though paying for it when only willing adults are involved should NOT be illegal it IS illegal.

You're just paying the lady for her time, that's totally legal! :D

But seriously, I thought we were going under the assumption that LE was not a danger because the lady is well established or an old friend.

You're just paying the lady for her time, that's totally legal! :D

But seriously, I thought we were going under the assumption that LE was not a danger because the lady is well established or an old friend.

That may be true, but what if a neighbor notices? What if damage is done? What if, what if..... Bottom line, what if the homeowner figures it out somehow? I would be pissed if I found out someone had a hooker in my house, illegal or not.

I assume he was asked to house sit because he is a friend. If he values that friendship, he shouldn't do it without permission. Just do an incall if it's so fucking important to get laid.

Sounds like a horrible and very immature idea. Seems like a obvious answer. Only plausible if you straight out ask the homeowner. Without going through reasons and justifications on the 'what' could go wrong (Plenty of examples above), you will always know how you disrespected the homeowner.

I have done such a thing in the past. But only with a provider i knew and trusted. My fear was and is that there is the potential for some stranger to know that the homeowner is out of town. Which might not be a good thing.

Other then that.... having someone over for some fun activities is a given when house sitting. It's a perk. Just keep the master bed room and bed off limits. That is just the polite thing to do. Unless you hate the person. Then nut all over their bed.....and pillows.

" Why should you go to jail for a crime somebody else notices?"- Bob Loblaw attorney at Law

No No No. Think about it. How would you feel if your friend used your home for a personal activity that skirts the boundaries.

It's only okay if you're house sitting for your parents, and you do a dance in your underwear. Just don't drive your dad's 928.

^^LMAO!^^

Title says it all, I will be housesitting/dogsitting for the next month, would you do outcalls with reputable/previously seen ladies? As I have three roomates, outcalls are never an option, but now.....I can wait for a amazing lady to show up and have fun without dicking around with traffic. Yea or Neigh?

WOW, I cant believe what I am reading. Why would you invite a hooker legit or not, over to a home that is not yours? :eek::eek: Stop thinking with your dick. I would not do it, what it comes down to its not your house to commit a crime in.

wtf_o_1215252.jpg