Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Is she freshly showered?

27 posts in this topic

We men need to take a shower just before seeing a lady, no discussion about that. We just need to do it!

.... But... how to ask a provider that you would like her to be freshly showered?

Most girls are much more aware of their personal hygiene than most men. So most providers are super clean ladies. But what words can we use when scheduling an appointment just to be sure?

Smelly_Armpit-Woman.jpg

Edited by Kaduk
fixed image link

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say just ask or make that request beforehand. I wouldn't be offended by that..:cool:

The real treat is to ask her to shower with you when you arrive. Then you'll both be squeaky clean.

Should always be understood by both parties, but sadly it's not. I would suggest making this known in your P411 profile or as Kari said, say it beforehand. Otherwise, you may have to shower with the lady :cool:, or decide if you want to move forward with your time together.

This is a good question. Shaving and being smooth is another delicate subject I run into. A couple weeks ago I got pretty chafed because the provider had not shaved in a while. I have often thought what is the best way to avoid that problem?

This is a good question. Shaving and being smooth is another delicate subject I run into. A couple weeks ago I got pretty chafed because the provider had not shaved in a while. I have often thought what is the best way to avoid that problem?

Don't book that provider again.

You can request showers, shaving, makeup, specific outfits, painted nails, etc. etc. She may, or may not, prepare as you requested. If she does not, don't see her again (if it's important to you).

Personally, unless she stinks, I have no problem. :)

I would suggest making this known in your P411 profile or as Kari said, say it beforehand.

This is a good idea! and also a very polite way of conveying the message.

We all feel very sorry for Inkspot. He was banging the hot chick so hard he got his skin chafed! :D

We all feel very sorry for Inkspot. He was banging the hot chick so hard he got his skin chafed! :D

This happened to me recently as well. She had just enough stubble that my guy got pretty red and scratched up. It's funny how it didn't bother me during the action, but afterwards it was definitely annoying.

This happened to me recently as well. She had just enough stubble that my guy got pretty red and scratched up. It's funny how it didn't bother me during the action, but afterwards it was definitely annoying.

This explains the strange rash covering my face! :D

My sympathies also extend to you, Shorty.

This is a good idea! and also a very polite way of conveying the message.

But only a minority of ladies bother to read your profile. I agree with Pfunk that if the lady is that stinky don't book with her again. I'll bet if you put it her review she won't likely do it again, but that will only benefit the next guy as she is not likely going see the guy who put that in her review.

I saw a YL recently who finished with me, answered her phone for the next client who was 10 minutes away, picked up a baby wipe and wiped her snatch and got dressed. I was grossed out for the next guy, until I thought maybe that was how she got ready for our meeting. 😬

The only problem with mentioning this in a review is when these ladies are really trying to please you. They are genuinely nice. They are trying to make a living. This is one of those awkward moments when you want to mention it but do not want to shoot down their reputation and affect their earning potential.

It would be easy if it was a 3G experience or they had a bad attitude. It is more difficult when they are pleasant and have a good attitude.

But only a minority of ladies bother to read your profile. I agree with Pfunk that if the lady is that stinky don't book with her again. I'll bet if you put it her review she won't likely do it again, but that will only benefit the next guy as she is not likely going see the guy who put that in her review.

I saw a YL recently who finished with me, answered her phone for the next client who was 10 minutes away, picked up a baby wipe and wiped her snatch and got dressed. I was grossed out for the next guy, until I thought maybe that was how she got ready for our meeting. 😬

Sorry that happened.:confused: I can not imagine... The only way I feel comfy enough with letting someone get in "that space" is if I had running water and soap there within a few minutes of your arrival. I think most ladies do this, as do the majority of the guys.

I saw a YL recently who finished with me' date=' answered her phone for the next client who was 10 minutes away, picked up a baby wipe and wiped her snatch and got dressed. I was grossed out for the next guy, until I thought maybe that was how she got ready for our meeting. 😬[/quote']

Some things are better not thought about. ;)

I had a wonderful hour with a sweet-smelling YL who complained about her scheduler booking too tight. Afterwards, she offered a shower. I didn't think she meant mutual so I declined, but she hopped in and washed her front side kneeling in the tub with the faucet. I hung out talking with her, and she did not wash elsewhere. I know I left some of my DNA on her backside...

I saw a YL recently who finished with me, answered her phone for the next client who was 10 minutes away,

picked up a wet wipe and wiped her snatch and got dressed. I was grossed out for the next guy, until I thought maybe that was how she got ready for our meeting. 😬

The big question is;

did she wipe back to front OR front to back....:P?

The big question is;

did she wipe back to front OR front to back....:P?

Lol! Not sure it is the big question, but now playing back in my mind the video of the occurrence I'm pretty sure it was back to front. I don't mean way in the back to the front, she just reached down from her front side and swiped the snatch starting from the back of the snatch. Have we have covered this well enough now?😁

OKAY, first of all, baby wipes should NEVER be present at an incall. That IMO screams low class. GROSS! Invest $5 at walmart for a giant pack of washcloths and some antibacterial soap.

I get ready 30 min before. Thoroughly shower, and spend a whopping 10 min max on my makeup. So if my hair is wet I am freshly showered.

Personally I always, always take a shower before a session. To me this seems like something you shouldn't need to specifically request. I wouldn't be offended by the request, but I would think it's odd because I feel like it's just assumed.

I guess it isn't always!

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say just ask or make that request beforehand. I wouldn't be offended by that..:cool:

Asking ! ...this should be given.

I think asking is okay if asked with a polite tone. Some men may take a shower before leaving, however I think a quick shower to freshen up would be great too. Some men need to, my shower is always available ( :

Personally I always, always take a shower before a session. To me this seems like something you shouldn't need to specifically request. I wouldn't be offended by the request, but I would think it's odd because I feel like it's just assumed.

I guess it isn't always!

Nope... sadly it isn't always like that! :)

I think asking is okay if asked with a polite tone

Yes! but sometimes it's not easy to find the right words to say that in a "polite tone" :D

Generally speaking, I have to shower once I get to the incall location. And hell yes, she better have showered.

Should always be understood by both parties, but sadly it's not. I would suggest making this known in your P411 profile or as Kari said, say it beforehand. Otherwise, you may have to shower with the lady :cool:, or decide if you want to move forward with your time together.

^^this^^

OKAY, first of all, baby wipes should NEVER be present at an incall. That IMO screams low class. GROSS! Invest $5 at walmart for a giant pack of washcloths and some antibacterial soap.

I get ready 30 min before. Thoroughly shower, and spend a whopping 10 min max on my makeup. So if my hair is wet I am freshly showered.

I do purchase Summer's Eve Sheer Floral Feminine Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin, 32ct. Its made for pussy! I agree with Melissa that baby wipes are gross. I buy wash cloths and antibacterial soap in bulk just to make dam sure I always have it on hand. Asking a provider to shower should be no deal. Your not asking her a about sexual service. I would be ok with this.