Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many hours a day do you spend on TOB?

35 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find this venue to be addicting? :D

Do you need to cut yourself off for a few days/weeks at a time and then find yourself back on here hitting refresh every few hours waiting for a good discussion?

:eek:^^Guilty^^:eek:

Do you need to cut yourself off for a few days/weeks at a time and then find yourself back on here hitting refresh every few hours waiting for a good discussion?

I visit almost everyday looking to see if anything interesting turns up. also to see if my favorite ladies are working or have anything to say. yes I think I'm addicted.

Yes! It's addicting! :D

For me the best threads are the ones in which you ladies share your point of view about the different topics.

Yes! I spend way too much time on this site reading threads and deciding whether or not to chime in.

It depends on how often you post. :-)

This website & the hobby, go hand-in-hand....more addictive than heroin (who'd a thunk it? :confused:).

If anyone told me that, 6 years ago.....I would have said they were off of their f*cking rocker, absolutely nuts.

p.s. (may that be a warning for all the noob's :D:P)

I spend about a half hour here every day. I try to check in once to see what's new, then cut myself off until the next day.

Unless there's a particularly good thread going on.

Probably an hour a day, depending on other distractions. Right now my ATF is less than a mile away, sending me emails about what she is gonna do to me, so it's hard to focus on work. :)

Probably an hour a day, depending on other distractions. Right now my ATF is less than a mile away, sending me emails about what she is gonna do to me, so it's hard to focus on work. :)

Well, that's not distracting at all!

I check in 5-6 times a week for no more than an hour at a time. Just like to see what people are talking about and who is advertising. Am I addicted? Probably.

It depends on how active I am. Right now, I've been pretty active. And I'm working through a list of people I'd like to meet. Once that's done, I'll go back into lurker mode. Looking over my list.....

Yeah, that'll be a while.

Justina Carter is TOB's new Dawna Venudae.:cool:

Dawna on her knees had no equal...so I'm calling Justina now!

Dawna on her knees had no equal...so I'm calling Justina now!

I had to Google her. I must admit that without knowing anything about her and only looking at her website - I dig her style!

I disagree.

Justina's post lack a certain(That's a fetish - Costs extra) attitude which Dawna often displayed.

TOB is a useful tool and there for a good laugh. Yep, I like it. ^:cool:

Now Now 2Big...After some investigating and a few birdies, I've learned a little more about Dawna's reputation. So I now realize you meant your comment as a bit of a "teasing insult". Here is how I shall translate that one...

When we were smaller humans the Little Men picked on the Little Ladies they liked because they had no idea how to properly convey their emotions. Since I have no pigtails for you to pull, you choose to use your words to push buttons.

Well 2Big, the community now sees that you are smitten with me. You can stop blushing now. :P

Bravo Love - Bravo!

So I now realize you meant your comment as a bit of a "teasing insult".

Insult? I'm shocked.

Of course he's smitten with you. Who isn't? ;)

Now Now 2Big...After some investigating and a few birdies, I've learned a little more about Dawna's reputation. So I now realize you meant your comment as a bit of a "teasing insult". Here is how I shall translate that one...

When we were smaller humans the Little Men picked on the Little Ladies they liked because they had no idea how to properly convey their emotions. Since I have no pigtails for you to pull, you choose to use your words to push buttons.

Well 2Big, the community now sees that you are smitten with me. You can stop blushing now. :P

Bravo Love - Bravo!

I was going to disagree with 2Big until I saw this post.

I probably spend 1/2-1 hour a day if you include EB. I'm on an elevator a lot and I find that about the right time to check out who's advertising on EB. Everybody on the elevator is looking at their smart phones, so I just make sure my back is to the wall and no one can see what I'm looking at. I'm always sure I'm having the most lurid look of anyone on the elevator. Every once in a while it's fun to spend a bit of private time posting, which clearly eats up more time. Yes, I'm addicted.

Bravo Love - Bravo!

:confused:

I'm sure you're a nice lady and all, but you're so not my type....

The passive-aggressive type turns me off, too.

I usually check in 3 or 4 times a day for 10 minutes or so. I admit this place is addicting.

I also admit that visiting here and EB tends to whet my appetite for the ladies. Which goes to show that their advertising efforts really work.

The passive-aggressive type turns me off, too.

I know I'm going to get called a white knight again, but with your constant derogatory comments towards all providers, you two guys seem determined to turn this place into a total sausage-fest.

Without the providers posts, this would be a dreary place. Justina suffers from only major fault that I have discovered from her posts: She doesn't know the difference between an otter and a beaver.

1/2 hr. x2 daily.

OK, I'll bite. What is the difference between an otter and a beaver?

You mean women? Or just hot women?

Ah, you mean strong women, capable of thought and able to hold opinions. Yeah, I can see where you would be threatened by that.

Without the providers posts, this would be a dreary place.

And it's a shame so many have been chased off from posting here. I've talked to more than one who used to post regularly but no longer do because of how negative everything is.

I check on my tech (email, news feeds, TOB, etc) on a regular basis (hourly?) throughout the day. I probably spend 1/2hr per day responding to posts.

I check EB about once/week, just to see who's active; most sessions are booked from the list in my head.

With less trolling and bitching it might be (absolutely NOT directed at you - one of the fun members!). I do wonder if I should be worried about myself for checking the member list to see if a certain lady has signed in again yet even though she has been gone over two years!! Sigh. That could be an addiction. :D

Ok, I'll weigh in.

I check TOB far toooooo often.

And, I always look for Justina's posts.

You must admit, Harry, that women give to men the very gold of their lives.'

'Possibly,' he sighed, 'but they invariably want it back in such very small change.'

Oscar Wilde