Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

upscale & elite

34 posts in this topic

What does upscale and elite mean to you?

Is it the Location, Looks, Rates, Personality, Activities offered, Entire Package, or something else?

When I see the words "upscale" or "elite" in any kind of ad, for anything, I think "snotty" and "overpriced". :D

Is it the Location, Looks, Rates, Personality, Activities offered, Entire Package, or something else?

Usually, it just means she wants to charge higher fees.

Both words are subjective, so they are meaningless, in practice.

Usually, it just means she wants to charge higher fees.

^^this^^ is my interpretation.

This may be based on perceived looks, location, or an ability to hold erudite conversations in polysyllabic languages.

They are terrible words for advertising. Think of products that you actually do consider upscale or elite. Then look at their advertising. Do you see those words?

If you have to tell me you're upscale or elite, then you probably aren't. I can think of an example of a provider here who projects that image very well, at least to me. I just went to her web site to confirm. Neither of those words appear.

Mercedes never made a car called "Elite". Ford did.

Mercedes never made a car called "Elite". Ford did.

Touch

Touch

Another excellent example!

An upscale, elite person would have said " touche' ." :cool:

Another excellent example!

An upscale, elite person would have said " touche' ." :cool:

Fuckin' spell checker. LOL

Have found out upscale and elite does not always mean better.

For those that do see those elite providers, are you disappointed?

I have seen providers with rates ranging from 180 to 500 per hour. I cannot say that one was better than the other. They all had good reviews and they all lived up to their reviews. The more expensive providers were maybe younger and prettier, but to be honest, I have found a better correlation between quality of service and provider age/experience than I have between quality of service and cost of the session.

So, while it would not be fair to say that I was disappointed (the lady charges what she charges and thats what you pay) it has been my experience that well reviewed ladies in their mid 30s to 40s and with rates in the 200 to 300 per hour range provide the best "bang for your buck."

But hey, sometimes you want prime rib for dinner, and sometimes you want a supermodel for dessert. Thats ok, but you will pay more. But when its done, you'll be just as full as if you'd had mac-n-cheese, and just as sated as if you'd had the girl next door.

In an ad they mean exactly the same thing as:

independent

real pics

1000% me

discreet (or discrete :))

classy

last day

sexy

open minded

freaky

others not coming immediately to mind

in other words, not a damn thing usually. Just things thrown out to catch your little head's limited attention.

ps: upscale sounds like "over 200lbs." to me :D

As others have said, calling yourself something doesn't make it true, but then how do you advertise effectively -- especially in this unusual business? I don't know, honestly.

This is such an individualized adventure that it makes it tough -- I think -- to find the exact combination of phrases that will entice the sort of client desired (and enough of them) for a provider to be successful. My guess is that there is no magic bullet. There's reviews, ads, word-of-mouth, maybe apresence here (though not sure that's essential) and then a lot of factors out of your control.

Quick addendum... I had an appointment with a provider (long gone now) who aggressively advertised as, essentially, "elite and upscale." Her rate (which it was what it was) of 400 was well out of my usual range, but what the heck. Elite! Upscale! Yes?

Her incall was at a La Quinta. Things went downhill from there...

La Quinta translates into English as "next to Denny's":D

La Quinta translates into English as "next to Denny's":D

And what's wrong with Denny's? 😁

I mean that are a reliable source of calories, just not haute cuisine or a foodie's dream.

These words are meaningless. See also: Classy, exotic, 100% me or it's free, SuperFreak, etc.

Usually, when a provider specifically says both "upscale and elite" in an ad it's a red flag for "overpriced" and "very limited menu". Speaking from experience, I've found these providers generally to be both inexperienced and having an inflated ego of their respective talents or lack thereof.

Of course, there are a few exceptions but for the most part this is what I've found to be true.

I mean that are a reliable source of calories, just not haute cuisine or a foodie's dream.

I just can't resist here and the following is only my opinion. :P

I would never eat at any Dennys! Why? I'm not just looking" for calories when I eat, I have a higher standard.

GLUTEN FREE f or starters, more and more restaurants are offering this option yet I doubt Denny's will as its too expensive and they are known ffor cheap food.

Organic, NON GMO (Chipotle just announced they are 100% NON GMO now), local, grass fed, farm to table, cetc.

Yes, more restaurants are offering the above, yet, they are at a higher price point. Will every dish served at these restaurant being exceptional, not every time. Will some of these restaurants have luxury surrounding, doubt it, some gluten free offering are at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Does Upscale or Elite mean better? You can get great service at a Fast Food place like Denny's where it's all about turning those tables just like at any Fine Dining Restaurant where it's generally a slower pace, several courses over a period of time. You can also get terrible service or the food is badly prepared, etc.

Yes, it's a marketing term, just like all the adjectives we use.

That was fun LOL

As others have said, calling yourself something doesn't make it true, but then how do you advertise effectively -- especially in this unusual business? I don't know, honestly.

The pictures you use. The tone of the language. The design of a web site. And, yes, knowing the difference between "there" and "their". Advertising has less to do with what it makes you think than how it makes you feel. Expressing subtle ideas effectively is hard, and, honestly, there are very few women in this profession who I've seen do it well. There are a few, and it's little wonder you see their work copied.

Ironically, some of the women trying hardest are the ones missing the mark by the biggest margin. You have to put yourself in the position of the consumer. I want someone who will make me feel comfortable. Someone who is genuine and personable. A lot of high dollar words and aloof attitudes don't do that for me. That just makes me think I'll spend a lot more to sit nervously wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Of course, guys do this for different reasons. You ladies would have a much better idea who you're talking to than I do. There are probably different segments of the market that respond to different messages. Ultimately, you need to experiment, figure out what you're trying to accomplish, who represents your best market, and learn how to talk to those men in a way they respond to.

Quick addendum... I had an appointment with a provider (long gone now) who aggressively advertised as, essentially, "elite and upscale." Her rate (which it was what it was) of 400 was well out of my usual range, but what the heck. Elite! Upscale! Yes?

I had one of those as well (price point at 300, not 400), except the incall was a Motel 8, and she was 45 minutes late, plus she needed to leave a few minutes early because she claimed she was headed up to go snowboarding and the traffic would be a bitch if she left too late.

Her ad featured very professional photos, she used words like "upscale" and "classy", etc.

In your questions, you may not be asking how clients feel when an ASP uses these particular words in her advertising; rather, you may be asking what it takes for a client to think of a provider as "elite" or "upscale" in his own mind. I'll answer that question from my perspective.

• First and foremost, is the ASP excited to see me? It is very easy to tell whether the ASP wants you there or not (nothing says "non-elite" like a bored or distant ASP). Does she look you in the eye? Does she smile? Does she hug you when you come in the door? Does she stay close and keep her hands on you from the time you walk in? Does she put her cell phone away once you come in the door? Do her hair, makeup, and outfit show she has been thinking carefully about her time with you? Is she "present" or distracted during the session, including before and after the main event? Does her body language say, "I can't wait to get started!" Is she rushing you out the door at the 50-minute mark? You get the idea. (There is a provider that I love who emails me frequently to tell me how much she misses my dick, ass, tongue. Think she is excited to see me again? I do.)

• Second, does the thought of her drive me crazy with desire? Does she excite me or not? If not, I can't think of her as "elite." It's hard to lay out specific criteria, and it is not (solely) about physical appearance. It's just as much about attitude and how fun the session is. A girl's skills and personality can more than make up for a plain physical appearance. And, whether she enjoys sex or not (and shows it). Also, a girl with a dozen or more different rules is not "elite" in my book (although she may be in her own mind), because the rules extract much of, if not all, the excitement from the experience.

• Third, does she take pride in herself and her surroundings? Does she look "ready" for the session and for me when I walk in the door? Is she ashamed of being an ASP or proud of being an ASP (this is written all over your face ladies, either way). Is her apartment in the ghetto? Is she staying in a nice hotel? Is there stuff all over the floor? Does the place smell like smoke? Is their dog/cat hair everywhere? Is the bathroom disgusting, or clean--including, is there a clean towel and washcloth there for me, and have I been offered the use of the shower (before and after the session)?

If all of that stuff is right, then the ASP is "elite" to me, and I hardly care about the session price (within reason, of course). Now, to be clear, I like seeing a whole range of providers. I can have a good time in almost any situation. But if you are asking what makes someone "elite" versus just "ok" or "fun," then the above is what it takes, IMHO.

The only thing I would assume those 2 words mean are more expensive. I would hope for better area, service, looks, etc., but would expect to pay more money.

What I would expect from a Upscale or Elite provider as a client might be different from that of the provider. Upscale is in the eye on the beholder.

To me, it says a nicer hotel. It would be spending time with someone who appears to have taken a little extra time preparing for our time together. Being with someone who has communication skills and can speak on a number of subjects. More attention to details, fresh bedding and towels. Maybe a bottle of water or some kind of beverage, and of course, a high price.

In your questions, you may not be asking how clients feel when an ASP uses these particular words in her advertising; rather, you may be asking what it takes for a client to think of a provider as "elite" or "upscale" in his own mind. I'll answer that question from my perspective.

• First and foremost, is the ASP excited to see me? It is very easy to tell whether the ASP wants you there or not (nothing says "non-elite" like a bored or distant ASP). Does she look you in the eye? Does she smile? Does she hug you when you come in the door? Does she stay close and keep her hands on you from the time you walk in? Does she put her cell phone away once you come in the door? Do her hair, makeup, and outfit show she has been thinking carefully about her time with you? Is she "present" or distracted during the session, including before and after the main event? Does her body language say, "I can't wait to get started!" Is she rushing you out the door at the 50-minute mark? You get the idea. (There is a provider that I love who emails me frequently to tell me how much she misses my dick, ass, tongue. Think she is excited to see me again? I do.)

• Second, does the thought of her drive me crazy with desire? Does she excite me or not? If not, I can't think of her as "elite." It's hard to lay out specific criteria, and it is not (solely) about physical appearance. It's just as much about attitude and how fun the session is. A girl's skills and personality can more than make up for a plain physical appearance. And, whether she enjoys sex or not (and shows it). Also, a girl with a dozen or more different rules is not "elite" in my book (although she may be in her own mind), because the rules extract much of, if not all, the excitement from the experience.

• Third, does she take pride in herself and her surroundings? Does she look "ready" for the session and for me when I walk in the door? Is she ashamed of being an ASP or proud of being an ASP (this is written all over your face ladies, either way). Is her apartment in the ghetto? Is she staying in a nice hotel? Is there stuff all over the floor? Does the place smell like smoke? Is their dog/cat hair everywhere? Is the bathroom disgusting, or clean--including, is there a clean towel and washcloth there for me, and have I been offered the use of the shower (before and after the session)?

If all of that stuff is right, then the ASP is "elite" to me, and I hardly care about the session price (within reason, of course). Now, to be clear, I like seeing a whole range of providers. I can have a good time in almost any situation. But if you are asking what makes someone "elite" versus just "ok" or "fun," then the above is what it takes, IMHO.

It's difficult to argue with Pejo's analysis. Well said.

:DIt has been my experience that those who squawck the loudest, or who insist they are the bestest ever- no matter the occupation- are lacking in that dept. Just as in when you call somebody out on a lie and they immediately get loud and defensive. It gives you the answer they don't want you to know-they lie, period. Read body language and verbal ques-always. It has worked for me for years. I am not a cut above, or elite, or upscale. I am decent, dependable way fun (even I think so,wink! )and one of many fine sisters here on the forum. We are all walks of life, shapes, and intellects. A veritable smorgasbord. You guys are indeed the lucky ones.

Have found out upscale and elite does not always mean better.

+1

Waffle House > Denny's

Waffle House > Denny's

+1!!

If you are traveling outside of CO and see a Lady advertise on Eros, what would you think of her over the Ladies on TER/ECCIE? TER/ECCIE don't require funds on her part but Eros does and depending on the area depends on how much she pays for her advertising. Does this make you look at her in a more "upscale" kind of way?