Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Men who like breasts are sexist

43 posts in this topic

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/04/breasts-man/

Damn. I'm guilty again.

Ladies, I'm sorry to be such a sexist pig, but now I've just got to go visit a provider with giant boobs.. Who's got the biggest boobs in town?

Anything worth doing, including "sexism," is worth doing right.

So if I like smaller boobs I'm less sexist? Wait.....what??

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/04/breasts-man/

Damn. I'm guilty again.

Ladies, I'm sorry to be such a sexist pig, but now I've just got to go visit a provider with giant boobs.. Who's got the biggest boobs in town?

Anything worth doing, including "sexism," is worth doing right.

The article makes a few good points, but....

It's getting to the point where feminists will start claiming that men who like to have sex are objectifying women.

Well, then I'm proudly sexist.:)

Let's be honest: most feminists are either unattractive heifers or emaciated white chicks with eating disorders who couldn't get laid in a sailor's bar on payday.:cool:

They are good at cockblocking, though.

I remember once hearing that the true goal of feminism was to give the unattractive access to mainstream society.

What about Women, such as myself, whom also love love love Natural Soft Breasts? I'm I too considered some sort of sexist?

Not sexist -- sexY

as much as I like them, I'll take a great sexy ass anytime over big boobs ;)

What about Women, such as myself, whom also love love love Natural Soft Breasts? I'm I too considered some sort of sexist?

+1!!! :confused:

I was serious. A formal protest is in order.

Which provider (full service, please) has the largest breasts in town?

Those ladies who enjoy large breasts themselves are welcome to accompany me. (Sorry Heidi: you'll have to pay your own airfair to get here!)

So wouldn't the opposite of this be true as well? Wouldn't women who prefer a particular size or ladies who like hard bodies be sort of sexist as well? The same theory would apply, fetishization leads to objectification.

Feminists aren't one cohesive group, they are different groups that believe all kinds of different things and they don't all agree. Kinda like that Red Pill BS, created by men for men but I certainly know that not all men believe in that.

I was serious. A formal protest is in order.

Which provider (full service, please) has the largest breasts in town?

Those ladies who enjoy large breasts themselves are welcome to accompany me. (Sorry Heidi: you'll have to pay your own airfair to get here!)

I'm out, I like the little boobies. They so cute and perky!!! :D

Ok. You're a sexist! :D

+1

Puffies are nice too.

So wouldn't the opposite of this be true as well? Wouldn't women who prefer a particular size or ladies who like hard bodies be sort of sexist as well? The same theory would apply, fetishization leads to objectification.

Feminists aren't one cohesive group, they are different groups that believe all kinds of different things and they don't all agree. Kinda like that Red Pill BS, created by men for men but I certainly know that not all men believe in that.

First time I've ever agreed with you.

There are as many types of feminism as there are feminists. Most of them are extremist bullshit peddlers.

Don't get me started on that red pill crap. I think there's someone on this board who pushes that nonsense.

Wow, that article had me worried, until I read:

Attraction is when a person likes how a physical characteristic or trait enhances a person?s overall unique beauty.

Fetishization is when that person just likes one specific thing and reduces people to that thing.

Since I like physical characteristics or traits other than boobs also, according to the author I'm not sexist.

Actually, my impression after reading the article is that it both over-analyzes the topic and is too shallow. Hmm, too shallow, like some .... um, nevermind.

I remember once hearing that the true goal of feminism was to give the unattractive access to mainstream society.

We should return to the traditional American practice of locking those people up in institutions for the terminally ugly.

Sexist ????? are you kidding? That's like saying ALL that like great hiney manuvers are all anal retentive. Sheesh. I have always been a breast man. But I refuse to be pidgeon-holed into what I like. Sometimes I like huge gazastahabens AKA luce. Other times small and sensitive. Small butts have the finest hiney manuvers, I know im in the minority there.

Everyone has a valid upside, and it takes all kinds in the world of sensuality to satisfy needs. Im just glad that there are sensitive T's and A's out there to temp us.

I'm out, I like the little boobies. They so cute and perky!!!
:D

63931.jpg

........................................................................... ^^^these^^^

First time I've ever agreed with you.

There are as many types of feminism as there are feminists. Most of them are extremist bullshit peddlers.

Don't get me started on that red pill crap. I think there's someone on this board who pushes that nonsense.

Wow somebody has crush on Ms. Kitten. * does av8r voice* Oh Miss Kitten every you say I agree to. I agree so hard now. Anything you say my crush.

Wow somebody has crush on Ms. Kitten. * does av8r voice* Oh Miss Kitten every you say I agree to. I agree so hard now. Anything you say my crush.

bingo

Yes, you are sexist, welcome to the club. wanna be my locker partner? :o:D

63931.jpg

........................................................................... ^^^these^^^

Wow. This photo makes me really, really sexist.

63931.jpg

Oh yeah!

63931.jpg

They look like beautiful white hershey kisses!!! :D

5199990.jpg

emaciated white chicks with eating disorders

That's my ideal type. Please post a review. ;)

I don't like all breasts, just ones that are small, medium, or large.

And guys who don't like breasts are ................ oh, wait, can't say that anymore. I love 'em, just prefer them small to medium, but absolutely, positively NATURAL only. :D

And guys who don't like breasts are ................ oh, wait, can't say that anymore. I love 'em, just prefer them small to medium, but absolutely, positively NATURAL only. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that...