Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SweetestHoney_Milehigh

New _to_ TOB, Advice if any

16 posts in this topic

Hi ladies and gentlemen💋💋 I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you!!!!

[snip]

Sweetest Honey

Edited by Kaduk
Ad info...

Hi ladies and gentlemen I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you!!!!

[snip]

Sweetest Honey

Hi Honey welcome

Enjoy your self

Hi ladies and gentlemen💋💋 I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you!!!!

[snip]

Sweetest Honey

People usually say stay out of Lakewood if you plan to go there. But my advice is don't give in. Keep your chin in and hands up. Be ready to fight at anytime.

The TOB advice would be to not make this your last post. Don't use it as merely a marketing tool, but use it as a venue to voice your opinions, even if they may be unpopular.

Welcome, best wishes and good luck.

advice:

watch out for guys with 8 in their name - they tend to be argumentative or just want in your pants. :eek:

if anything macho says seems to make sense, cut back on your alcohol intake.

on second thought, if anything macho says makes sense, please translate!!

Crap, I have an "8" in my name.... I guess I'm screwed. Then again, it is why I am here right?

Strong LE presence with little to do but harass ASPs & their clients.

Welcome! The advice about Lakewood is right on. I would also encourage you to join in the discussions on this board no matter your point of view. It seems that the ladies that are more likely to be successful and maybe enjoy this little world, are the ones who regularly participate, but it is not a requirement.. I would refer you to megan rae, Jez and justina just to name a few.

Don't let the nay sayers get you down. There are always a few who like controversy at any price.

One other piece of advice if this is not the profession that you are likely to ENJOY do both of us a favor, but especially yourself......reconsider your choices. Just my 2 cents worth.

Strong LE presence with little to do but harass ASPs & their clients.

+1