Mustang87

All about me, or please and be pleased

65 posts in this topic

You see a lot of posts where the ladies post things like "all about you" and then a lot of other posts with things like I like to "please and be pleased." Obviously the first is looking for clients who want to be catered too and basically taken care of. The second is looking for clients who want a more interactive session with more mutual interaction and enjoyment.

I can see the upside to, and enjoyed, both types of sessions.

My questions to the girls and guys is, which one are you? "All about me" or please and be pleased"?

I've wondered about this too. I'll admit, in this context, I'm about me. If I want performance anxiety and stress, I have a wife. ;)

I've wondered about this too. I'll admit, in this context, I'm about me. If I want performance anxiety and stress, I have a wife. ;)

+1

I love it when we both have a lot of fun!

Pleaser all the way, it pays off for sure!

So count me in the group of mutual satisfaction. Even better when she outright tells me what she wants / likes.

Yeah, brother! This is definitely me, too! :P

There is one area where I tend to be "all about me", AMPs. I tend to lay back & bliss out during the shower/scrub down & massage portions.

I have been putting that in my ad for years. What I want to convey to the gents by saying that goes beyond just the physical aspect. Can I get you something to drink? Is the temperature ok? Do you want a shower? Let me get you a warm washcloth to clean you up. So, for me, it is about comfort. Now then when it is time to get busy and you want to please me as well I say, YES PLEASE.

I've just always thought (and have read elsewhere) that women appreciate not feeling like they have to do that trick for every guy. If it were to happen, great! I just don't want her to feel like she has to manage that for my benefit.

That would be a tall order for any female I would think. To perform for every trick that comes along and not be the least attracted to them. Hum, I wonder how we as men would be able to fill all those dance cards?

Think about it fellow hobbyist. How many of us would randomly go kiss have sex with women whom we are not attracted too know nothing about them and be expected to perform on demand each and every time, not likely.

These ladies are truly saints. Much props to each and every lady who gives us the time to make us feel like a man.

slimjim

Edited by slim jim
content

Active participation !! I've had clients of the variety that think we are the hired help. They believe that since they are paying us-all they should do is just lay there. Now I can look sexy, act sexy, etc. But do you really think that I am going to enjoy him? No, the only thing that I enjoy that type is when I skip out the door- with Mr. Ben and buds in my wallet.

In my professional AND in my private life[ I seek out fun loving active people like myself. I want to feel the magic.:)/COLOR]

Put me in the "I like to share the pleasure." camp.

I'll join you in that camp.

I may be rethinking my position after this afternoon. LOL Man it's been a good day.

These ladies are truly saints.

Agreed, and some are Oscar caliber actresses as well! :)

I certainly enjoy a great performance...if it's genuine. Mutual enjoyment and appreciation of each other definitely is my favorite menu. I know...I know... Ben is the ticket... if I've revisited a Lady then she would know it was All better than good!!! :)

Unless my energy level is pretty low I want to have a session where both of us have an obviously great time. While I know when I do women are better actors (I think). I do like to think that the woman had a real good orgasm, not 'the little ones' a term I have just heard recently. The last part of this is partly ego and partly because it can be a huge turn-on for me.

If I just want to be taken care of, I will probably opt for a massage with a woman with whom I feel some rapport.

Good conversation, giggly fun, mutual orgasms with her getting first opportunity.

I love delusional dudes who think the hooker they're paying is "into it". Trust me, while you're plugging away at her, she's thinking about her appointment at the nail parlor.

I am a pleaser and submissive by nature. It gives me immense pleasure to know that I am providing a man with immense pleasure. I get off on the fact that I am able to bring a man to climax with my body. I love hearing a man say 'I'm going to cum'....I'll explode within seconds.

I'm in the pleaser camp.

I love delusional dudes who think the hooker they're paying is "into it". Trust me, while you're plugging away at her, she's thinking about her appointment at the nail parlor.

This is probably the truth.

I am a pleaser and submissive by nature. It gives me immense pleasure to know that I am providing a man with immense pleasure. I get off on the fact that I am able to bring a man to climax with my body. I love hearing a man say 'I'm going to cum'....I'll explode within seconds.

What is said here applies to me. I love giving pleasure as much as getting it. Because her statement so accurately mirrors my own feelings, I want desperately to believe her. She's cute, too. How could you not believe her?

And thus, a business is propagated.

2Big speaks sooth.

My working assumption is that she's counting the minutes down till the session is up. I try to be responsive to what she wants and (especially) what she doesn't want, but in the end it's all about me.

This is probably much more on the mark. Do you really need these girls to go all Meg Ryan for you? I don't think women want that pressure. Most really want you to have a great time, and if she enjoys it that is a bonus -- certainly not the norm I would think. Unless they are with me. :D

2Big speaks sooth.

My working assumption is that she's counting the minutes down till the session is up. I try to be responsive to what she wants and (especially) what she doesn't want, but in the end it's all about me.

Well, I have two takes:

1) If she's riding me cowboy and grinding and appears to be grooving and isn't saying stupid stuff, then I genuinely feel she's into it. It takes a lot of energy to ride like that for several minutes, so there must be some reward for her. Strange thing is that I become an active observer -- I enjoy the ride a lot but not to completion. [is that just me?]

2) If she starts screaming stupid stuff and calls me Richard (really happened) or Steve (also happened), then I rush to finish (if I can) and leave.

It takes a lot of energy to ride like that for several minutes, so there must be some reward for her.

Well, yeah, there is. But, I mean, maybe you left it on the table when you walked in the door.

Or maybe not. I have a "friend" who seems to really get into it. And when I see her, I make sure she has fun before I do. But I don't give her money. At least not when we have sex. Like most arrangements like that, it's complicated. :)

So there really isn't much difference between a hooker and a wife!

So there really isn't much difference between a hooker and a wife!

just that its more affordable and often less stressful....