Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

fisting

26 posts in this topic

yep. wasn't something i was specifically seeking out with partners. importantly I was with women who really enjoyed this. it's a very specific desire. like greek. some women really enjoy it and some really do not.

It's a personal fetish of mine. It takes time and practice but it feels amazing when done right.

I know there's at least one active provider who's very comfortable with fisting. Possibly two. Oh, three now with Lucy's admission :eek:

I've had a couple of sessions where it's happened spontaneously - it's pretty hot when it goes down like that. Position can be critical for the receiver is she's not experienced. I'm just guessing but maybe doggy-style is easier to handle? That seems to be the preferred position from my experience.

I never put it in a review and have been told not to mention it after it happens. Bit of a borderline taboo subject.

I have never done that but I sure would like to try it some time if the right girl was interested...I think it could be very sexy to be a part of.

Over the years I've seen perhaps a half dozen providers (and one civilian) who seemed to enjoy the full feeling of a good fisting. Slow & gentle are the operative words for the start, but then more aggressive action is possible once fully dilaited. This not something for the quick visit. Definitly HOT when they cream on your wrist.

As Mr.Fister said, not something I tend to put in a review because it is VERY YMMV!

I had a guy ask me to do this to him the other day. :eek:

Some guys are too prude to realize that ass play on them can actually feel amazing and that somehow if a beautiful woman is pegging them or fingering their ass or in your case, fisting you, it somehow makes them effeminate or worse....gay. The horror!!!!

I won't lie, I tried to engage in that myself with a provider before many years back but given that it's not a regular activity and I hadn't played back there in some time, it just wasn't happening. But if you want to rub my prostate during playtime, trust me, I'm not telling you no and I'm wondering why just 1 or 2 fingers...

I've done the prostate and 2 fingers, but I was personally nervous to do my whole fist. I haven't done that before and I was nervous about my nails being sharp. :(

.. I was nervous about my nails being sharp.

That's one of the reasons for gloves. They also provide a smoother surface for all that lube. And then, of course, there's the hygiene issue.

Lots of interesting nerves in that area. Some puritans miss out on hedonistic pleasure because they're squeamish.

I've fisted a lot of girls. If you're banging a "big girl" you can often double-fist them - one fist in the pink, the other in the stink.:cool:

Many men enjoy receiving it. It is a request I get frequently.

Yes, on the rubber gloves and lots of lube.

Patience is the key.

These men usually warm up prior, with their personal plugs ect.

They enjoy it greatly. Though most can't have an "O" during, too much pressure on the prostate.

It is a big NO on me. I don't take chances like that with my kitty or arse. I like them the way they are.

I wish this thread could be un-read :eek::eek:

LOL!!! You clicked a thread titled fisting! What did you expect? Sunshine and daisies?? :P

I wish this thread could be un-read :eek::eek:

LOL!!! You clicked a thread titled fisting! What did you expect? Sunshine and daisies?? :P

Seriously pitbull, you come across as a mighty big sissy when it comes to things out of the ordinary. If you can't handle the kink, don't click on the link!

I'm not a fister, myself, but it sure doesn't bother me to read about it. :)

Agree with AuroraMike. Could make this a TMI post but I'll avoid harming sensitive minds :)

Seriously pitbull, you come across as a mighty big sissy when it comes to things out of the ordinary. If you can't handle the kink, don't click on the link!

I suspect you would not call me a "mighty big sissy" to my face, but on the Internet it's no problem, eh? Well done, ol' boy.

I suspect you would not call me a "mighty big sissy" to my face, but on the Internet it's no problem, eh? Well done, ol' boy.

oh cheese and rice lighten up! pfunk is one of the good guy's on here. I follow his thought.

this is a forum open to discussions of most things sexual for all of us. we all have different desires. and we all seek different unique qualities in partners. I personally find the discussions in Denver to me minimal, mild, and boorish at times.

so high five to the young lady creating dialogue on a subject from the non-puritan box........

I'm sorry to say, I think you just proved my point. I truly hope you feel better. :)

Nah Luce, rainbows and unicorns more likely. Oh wait a minute..... unicorns have a long horn in middle of there head. Gawd knows what can be done with that horn and where it has been. So the hyper sensitive anti kink guys would be offended by a unicorn.

I have always wondered bout that but It doesn't sound appealing to me.

Tranquillo, friend, tranquillo.