Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Loyalty

28 posts in this topic

Read with interest a comment in another thread. A provider accused other providers of requiring their clients to "ask permission" to see other providers.

Where does a provider get such power, that they can assume "ownership" of a particular client's business? From what I have read, this is an attitude adopted by all the large corporations, like IBM, just before they fell.

So, I thought a bit about customer loyalty in this business.

AXIOM: This is a business arrangement for services rendered by the provider to the client.

ASSUMPTION: Return clients are not preferred to new clients. This seems counter intuitive to me as a businessman, as I always strive to generate and maintain a customer base. This seems especially odd in a business where safe, clean, generous clients would be desired. But in a previous thread, it was made clear to all that it did not matter. If your regular stopped coming, another guy would soon come along and take his place.

If the assumption is true, given the axiom, why would any client develop a sense of loyalty to a provider? Without loyalty, you are just buying bananas. Find the nicest ones you can for the lowest price.

There are a LARGE number of providers who provide very good service. If you like a particular provider, that's fine. Just understand that the loyalty you have for that provider is not returned.

You owe her nothing.

To keep you for herself she better offer you one hell of a discount on a reg basis to keep you from straying

I try to treat regulars special, with discounts, longer appointments etc, but I don't mind who else they see. I thought that variety was part of the game. I think that if I were a hobbyist, I would want to see ALL of the ladies, so I get that, and am not offended at all, and actually encourage it.

Interesting. But for a provider to require permission for a regular client to ask permission to see a different provider? WTF? That is just wrong. Sounds like a jealous type personality, and if that is the case I would strongly suggest that the client run far and fast away from that one. That could be a entire can of worms waiting to happen.

I believe in loyalty. And my personality makes me as loyal as a dog to my friends. But just as the asp/client dynamics go- the restrictions of crap like that should firmly be in place. I have made some great friends with my clients. All my repeat reviews by them show this. But we are adults and we know where the boundaries are. This ensures to us that our pride and our tender little toes don't get stepped on.

This question is just like being asked by a client , "so how many guys did you see before me today"? You just don't go there.

Read with interest a comment in another thread. A provider accused other providers of requiring their clients to "ask permission" to see other providers.

I think it's very rare (if ever) for this to happen. It's never happened to me, in 25 years. I honestly can't imagine why any guy would ever ask permission. I never would.

I can understand a girl trying to keep a good customer, and maybe trying to prevent him from seeing others (why go to QDoba? Chipotle is the best! she says). But I've never experienced it.

If a girl told me I couldn't see someone else, I'd laugh, leave, and never return. ;)

I'd be REALLY interested to hear first hand stories from customers who asked permission. Anybody? :confused:

I try to treat regulars special, with discounts, longer appointments etc, but I don't mind who else they see. I thought that variety was part of the game. I think that if I were a hobbyist, I would want to see ALL of the ladies, so I get that, and am not offended at all, and actually encourage it.

what she said but i dont think they want to go through the trouble of seeing someone else. a couple of weeks ago one of my clients told me that he sees someone else occasionally when im away. he had this guilty look on his face when he was telling me and was very confused when i was high fiving him.

If a lady ever pulled that crap with me, well she could kiss my money goodbye. A lady wouldn't want a client telling her she cannot see anyone else, so she shouldn't do it. Variety is the spice of life.

I can say in my experience that being a good, safe, clean, generous, client has earned me certain perks. Have ladies chosen to see me over an unknown guy, yes. I asked why and was told that it is less stressful because there isn't the need for screening, the fear of getting busted is gone. I am a sure thing (pay and show up) and provide smiles galore. I always make sure I add to her envelope a bit because we always tend to go over time. Sure that may be her choice, but I also know her time is valuable and should be compensated for.

So for loyalty, I am very loyal, and I have never had a problem with the ladies showing me loyalty in return. I suppose in 20 years I have learned a lot, and manners do go a long way.

I'd be REALLY interested to hear first hand stories from customers who asked permission. Anybody? :confused:

Yes, this seems far-fetched. If a girl told a guy that, then she's a "girlfriend" not an "ASP" and as such shouldn't expect to find anything in the envelope.

Loyalty to me is not seeing a girl who your "regular provider" has voiced a dislike towards.

Anytime I could be called "regular client" normally means the dynamic has shifted to some kind of "friendship with benefits" where you are let in to some point and hear all the drama about the girls and even the guys.

It's much easier to just respect those you would call your friend.

Loyalty gets loyalty - I would much rather write a check for my "regular provider's" rent than hitting the atm every time we "Hangout". Then again, I enjoy knowing clients were canceled on so we could have a fun day out.

The only people I own my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.

Loyalty to me is not seeing a girl who your "regular provider" has voiced a dislike towards.

Anytime I could be called "regular client" normally means the dynamic has shifted to some kind of "friendship with benefits" where you are let in to some point and hear all the drama about the girls and even the guys.

Loyalty gets loyalty - I would much rather write a check for my "regular provider's" rent than hitting the atm every time we "Hangout". Then again, I enjoy knowing clients were canceled on so we could have a fun day out.

The only people I own my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.

Interesting post and much to think about. Considering your last point: In a cutthroat business environment, it would seem that duplicity, rumors, lies, and half-truths would be the order of the day. Especially if the ladies you are frequenting are telling you "all the drama about the girls and even the guys." Such information as is revealed may simply be designed to prey on the gullible, and manipulate them. I could easily see how this would translate into "is it ok if I see this lady? Do you like her?" Hence the permission rumors.

In such an environment, I would find that I would frequently be questioning loyalty; whether deserved or not. Loss of such loyalty, I would think, would cause hurt feelings. Best not to expect it in this business at all.

Such information as is revealed may simply be designed to prey on the gullible, and manipulate them.

It can be summarized as the providers equivalent of telling me about their day at work... If you treat them with value in your life they will never try to manipulate you, they will just ask if they need something...

You're also forgetting some guys around here like to bossed around and welcomely allow to be told what they can and cant do.

Overall with a healthy relationship they are more likely to give you recommendations based on what you like.

I don't think the person meant to ask permission from hooker to see another hooker but the process of using a hooker for a reference to see another hooker is similar to asking permission. But I could be wrong.

Here are 2 main reasons to keep your p411 account or get one.

#1: Providers who are claiming ownership of regular johns, by forcing johns to call and ask for permission to visit another hooker.

Is ridiculous in my OP. By you having a p411 account you no longer need to ask any hooker for her APPROVAL to see any girl you want.

#2: Why give out your personal information to a hooker, when you can register with p411 keep your information private. Why risk

having your life destroyed by any hooker in the event something goes wrong and you piss the bitch off. Not worth it. Get a p411.

These two reasons are more than enough reason to keep your p411 or get one. I encourage all of the guys I see to get p411 accounts.

[snip-nonsense based on false assumption above]

I think it's very rare (if ever) for this to happen. It's never happened to me, in 25 years. I honestly can't imagine why any guy would ever ask permission. I never would.

I can understand a girl trying to keep a good customer, and maybe trying to prevent him from seeing others (why go to QDoba? Chipotle is the best! she says). But I've never experienced it.

If a girl told me I couldn't see someone else, I'd laugh, leave, and never return. ;)

This^.

However, it helps to keep in mind:

The OP that seems to have inspired this one was posted by someone who seems to wax philosophic almost constantly about the virtue of joining P411;although while her other posts tend towards the paranoid, this is a new wrinkle.

The OP in this thread seems to also have a few particular bees in his bonnet as well. Misguided and inflammatory though they may be, he does seem to like wearing some of the same style tinfoil hats.

'A provider accused other providers of requiring their clients to "ask permission" to see other providers.'

I would strongly advise against listening to what providers have to say about other providers.

I don't think the person meant to ask permission from hooker to see another hooker but the process of using a hooker for a reference to see another hooker is similar to asking permission. But I could be wrong.

I had a similar reaction to the OP.

That being said, some of my better sessions have been with providers recommended by a favorite who has taken into account my tastes in women.

Burt you are a true white knight. :cool:

Your comment is priceless and further shows the ugly of the hobby.

Hate to break it to you just because she and you sit and have bitch/gossip sessions (you are paying for) doesn't make you any more special then the next.

It happens with everyone seeing her and to them she is bitching/gossiping about YOU.

This is supposed to be FUN for everyone involved not drama that one could easily get else where and save some money.

Ownership, entitlement, gossip, drama, drama, drama ... some do live for it all. People who partake in these wonders have a hidden agenda that benefits them and no one else.

Burt you are a true white knight. :cool:

Your comment is priceless and further shows the ugly of the hobby.

Hate to break it to you just because she and you sit and have bitch/gossip sessions (you are paying for) doesn't make you any more special then the next.

It happens with everyone seeing her and to them she is bitching/gossiping about YOU.

This is supposed to be FUN for everyone involved not drama that one could easily get else where and save some money.

Ownership, entitlement, gossip, drama, drama, drama ... some do live for it all. People who partake in these wonders have a hidden agenda that benefits them and no one else.

Outstanding post. You said what I was trying to say, only much more eloquently.

That being said, some of my better sessions have been with providers recommended by a favorite who has taken into account my tastes in women.

Yep. Even better is when your favorite invites the new lady over so you can both get to know her better.

Yep. Even better is when your favorite invites the new lady over so you can both get to know her better.

It gets even better when she invites not a new lady, but someone she knows you really like as a surprise for your birthday. ;)

I would like to think I am a very loyal person. Over the years I have treated my regulars with the up most respect. Of course, I treat a new visitor gets treated with respect as well, however with a returning friend, you know them better and things come more naturally. I would never, ever tell a client he couldn't see someone....how rude! This is a business for some, a hobby for others, but at the end of the day if a service is being provided, respect and loyalty go hand in hand. I can't think of a better way to lose business.

Why and under which circumstances would this even come up?

I don't ask and care about how many clients she's seen before me. Who knows, probably 50, at any rate, girls always say you've got the biggest, they only do this with you... whatever, it's all bullshit anyways.

and on the other side, I fuck who I want to fuck.

So what is loyalty? There are many different answers depending on the situation., Loyal to your school, loyalty to your team when you are in the service, and loyalty to spouse, children, and then loyalty to your atf. I know that we are talking about that specifically.

I have had a few atf's and have tried to be loyal to them as long as they provided the level of service that was standard for us. Never has one told me not to see anyone else. Two have suggested that they would get a little jealous but expressly told me that it was up to me whom I saw. I have tried to remain loyal to them and spend a lot of my time and money with them but not exclusively. I guess that what I mean by loyalty. I have also tried not to make it so obvious that I have seen another lady so as not to make them feel that they were not good enough because both of them are very good.

If they stay loyal to me in their own way by seeing me when I need to see them (within a reasonable time) and not come up with the ever present emergencies cancel and they keep their level of service to the standard with none of the other drama but just our level of enjoyment. I will stay loyal to them.

Wrong Wrong, Wrong There are some ladies who want the client to call her and ask her permission to use her as a referral. No ladies are keeping any clients hostage. See this is how things get all twisted. Not all ladies have or are a member of P411 so when asked who have you seen they say 1,2,3 So do Door 1,2,3 give referrals I they are P411 they ae mandated to give oks. If not P411 I would say most would not.

So clients need to respect ladies wishes if she does not give referrals.

but to say they don't want to share is stupid, sharing is what we do in more ways than one.

I suppose it's a good thing when they stop taking my money and buy me dinner... Other than that, I just offer or do something for them since i feel stupid talking about something silly like "I just found out my cars seats massage you" when I know it's been a slow week for them.

I tend to think of myself being socially responsible than a white knight

I suppose it's a good thing when they stop taking my money and buy me dinner...

Facepalm.

I swear, If I ever meet a "hobbiest" who didn't claim a provider stopped taking their money, I'll shake the honest bastard's hand and buy him a ceegar.

I won't claim they stopped taking my money, but I have had one or two buy breakfast ;)