Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Oops! My most embarrassing hobby moment

23 posts in this topic

I thought I would share an embarrassing moment that happened to me today.

I keep a list of my favorite providers in my hobby email. I went to my list and sent a provider a text this AM asking about an appointment for 3 PM. I got a "Yes" and all was good. However, I arrived at her private incall on time and knocked on the door more than once, but got no answer. I went back to my car and called her to find out wtf had occurred, only to have an unexpected, but not unfamiliar voice answer and say she was, indeed, awaiting my arrival. After a very awkward pause, I had to ask who I was speaking to, and found out I had mistakenly sent the AM text to the wrong provider. I apologized profusely for my mistake and I hope she will forgive me being a no-show.

Well, that might have been the end of the story, as I thought I was going home with passion unfulfilled, but then my phone rang and it was the provider in front of who's home I was parked. She had seen me at her door through her window and called to ask: "Was that you at my door?" I explained my mistake to her and apologized to her as well. She laughed and said she had just returned home with a friend of hers, who happened to be a UTR provider, and did I want to come in for a 2-girl?! To be honest, despite my busy few years in the hobby, I had not indulged in a 2-girl, but this sure seemed to be my opportunity. I went in, we laughed at my unexpected knock on her door, and a rollicking good time was had by all. I tell the end of the story because I can't believe my inadvertent good luck, but I mostly wanted to elicit other embarrassing hobby stories from you all. :o

There must be something in the air... Just the other day, I contacted an out-of-town/visiting provider (a first for me) and started the appointment/screening process. Of course between the initial "Can you meet 'day at x hour" email and the P411 appt note, I swapped the days. Ooops.

On the day of the meeting, usual two-call (or in my case, txt) on the hotel and room. Well, the room came in with a typo. The place only had two floors and the room number indicated a higher one. Back and forth, back and forth until I realized I was in the wrong place. (The correct one was across the street.) Oh, good grief.

Finally, met the young lady, all went well and I'm on my way back to work when a text comes in: Donation was short. ARRGH! Apparently, my understanding and her's were different. Quickly, returned and made up the difference.

Through it all, the provider could not have been nicer, more patient or more understanding. Hopefully, I got all those errors out of my system.

Several years ago I set up a date with a gal for after a Rockies game. My phone battery was going south fast. So I was texting on the lightrail that I was running later due to a slow game. No response was coming back.

I wrote off the date. When I was waiting for the elevator, who stands beside me? My date! Her phone really crapped out and never got my texts. But sense I gave her my hotel, not sure if I did a room number, she stopped by hopping to meet up.

Several years ago I set up a date with a gal for after a Rockies game. My phone battery was going south fast. So I was texting on the lightrail that I was running later due to a slow game. No response was coming back.

I wrote off the date. When I was waiting for the elevator, who stands beside me? My date! Her phone really crapped out and never got my texts. But sense I gave her my hotel, not sure if I did a room number,

she stopped by
hopping
to meet up

a71.gif

Here's my big oops moment.

During an afternoon romp I took off my wedding ring and put it on the nightstand. As I pulled away from the hotel afterwards, my phone rings - the kind lady told me I forgot my ring. She ran outside and gave it to me.

Talk about stupid! I felt embarrassed and was thankful that she was thoughtful enough to save my butt.

Here's my big oops moment.

During an afternoon romp I took off my wedding ring and put it on the nightstand. As I pulled away from the hotel afterwards, my phone rings - the kind lady told me I forgot my ring. She ran outside and gave it to me.

Talk about stupid! I felt embarrassed and was thankful that she was thoughtful enough to save my butt.

:eek::eek::eek:

Here's something fucking embarrasing:

http://denver.craigslist.org/w4m/4726035349.html

"Flagged for Removal" :( What was it?

I got my tongue ring wrapped up in a guy's booty hole hair. I had to unscrew it at the base of the ring to get it out of my tongue and then snip the barbell out of his butt hair. Bought myself a new barbell the next day.

I got my tongue ring wrapped up in a guy's booty hole hair. I had to unscrew it at the base of the ring to get it out of my tongue and then snip the barbell out of his butt hair. Bought myself a new barbell the next day.

Epic. Justina wins.

:eek::eek::eek:

"Flagged for Removal" :( What was it?

Good god. Wow. Agreed - Justina wins this round by a mile.

In all fairness, I've been waiting to share this story because there is no way in hell I could tell that to a friend. I needed a few days to recover from the memory of trying to unscrew the barbell while my tongue was still attached to his ass.

I'm so glad we can all laugh at this together. But I'm really hoping someone can top me on this!!! :D

In all fairness, I've been waiting to share this story because there is no way in hell I could tell that to a friend. I needed a few days to recover from the memory of trying to unscrew the barbell while my tongue was still attached to his ass.

I'm so glad we can all laugh at this together. But I'm really hoping someone can top me on this!!! :D

Only thing that would make it better is if you had the audio.

I remember story told by a moderator of a body mod forum years ago.

She had rings on her labia; her SO bad a ladder on his cock. They got hung up in doggie! Talk about "knotted"?

That one is for the ages, it will not be beat.

These stories were all great. Before this thread gets closed out, I should add my hobby moment:

It was my VERY FIRST TIME trying the hobby. The internet was just warming up with nice ads and I got interested in taking a dip. I was married and waited for a business trip. I saw a lovely lady whose professional name was Paige.

We had a good time together but I was a rookie. I asked the typical "How did you get started in this business?" questions. She was rather open. Then I said: "Is Paige your real name." She said "No, my name is XYZ (deleted for privacy)".

Well, "XYZ" WAS MY WIFE'S NAME -- and it is a very rare name!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked that I immediately thought it was a practical joke. I looked around to see if I was on Candid Camera. I told Paige/XYZ what had happened and we had a long, wonderful laugh. These many years later, I still smile about the coincidence. I have not met a lady named XYZ since.

I was going on a out call and was walking up to the mans room. And I was thinking to myself that the boots I was wearing felt kind of funny. They looked good, but felt different. High heeled, mid-calf sexy brown leather boots. So after he opens his door and I walk in, we kiss and he helps me off with my coat. I looked down at my feet and, ''OH SHIT'',I have two different boots on! One had a brown sole and the other had a black sole. And I dressed myself! I pointed this out to my client and we had a good laugh at my expense. You see , I own two pairs of boots that are alike in every way except for the texture and color of the soles. GEEZus JEZ!! :D

You know, the last time I saw you the very last thing on my mind was "what kind of foot whare was Jes in!" LOL

I'll probably get flagged for this but I don't care!

You know, the last time I saw you the very last thing on my mind was "what kind of foot whare was Jes in!" LOL

I'll probably get flagged for this but I don't care!

I couldn't agree more. It's like the "lingerie" question. The kind I'm looking for is "on the floor."

I once accidentally picked up the donation while I was getting dressed after an appointment. She called while I was downstairs in the parking lot and I was mortified to find the envelope in my pocket.

I apologized profusely and she was very understanding. Whew. Now I always check before I leave.

I was going on a out call and was walking up to the mans room. And I was thinking to myself that the boots I was wearing felt kind of funny. They looked good, but felt different. High heeled, mid-calf sexy brown leather boots. So after he opens his door and I walk in, we kiss and he helps me off with my coat. I looked down at my feet and, ''OH SHIT'',I have two different boots on! One had a brown sole and the other had a black sole. And I dressed myself! I pointed this out to my client and we had a good laugh at my expense. You see , I own two pairs of boots that are alike in every way except for the texture and color of the soles. GEEZus JEZ!! :D

Embarrassed about different colored SOLES :confused:

If that's the worst thing that ever happened to you, you've been blessed.

Have one to add to this fun collection.

I had a dream I visited my fav who offered a special trip to the islands for my birthday treat.

The trip itself was preceded with battery-operated, double-bullet fun. Upon attempting to extract the back door bullet we were greeted with only 2 bare wires - no bullet. The bullet had stayed firmly in place.

The expression of surprise/dis-belief on her face is forever printed on my brain. Of course I offered to help but she quickly excused herself, returned a few minutes later, we had a really good laugh and went on to a truly stellar conclusion.

Then I woke up ... with a smile on my face and a fond lifetime memory.

Not to be sexist, but this is a distinction only a woman would make. I can't imagine a guy giving a thought to shoes/boots with different colored soles or remembering this as a notably embarrassing moment. Women and their shoes...