Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Introduction ( :

32 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

You can call me Hannah. I just turned 28. [snip} I've been around for almost a year and thought it was finally time to join TOB. ( :

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

glad to see you finally made it here! you've been a mystery to some of us guys. hope you stick around!

Hello Sweetheart,

Welcome to TOB, there are lot nice gentlemen on here on the board. Have a great time love.

Nikki Holiday

I'm definitely real. And have been verified. Lol. I'm glad to join you guys and gals.

Welcome Hannah and your beautiful behind.im sure I'm not the only one who's been drooling over it for a while now.

Howdy Hannah...

I just saw your ad on EB. Great pictures but they got me to thinking... you do yourself a dis service by calling yourself Thick Hannah. Curvy yes, I'd even go with sturdy(thanks to Amy Schumer) but not thick. Actually you have the body type many men prefer; not as skinny as a stick and a long way from being a BBW. Good luck in the profession.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

oh. I didn't know. I really don't know what kind of body I have. lol. I appreciate your advice. if you have anymore, please don't hesitate. xoxo. I have so many pictures that I've taken. I've never posted some that I want to share, its a little hard since they have to be on the internet first. I am trying to figure out how to get my pics to show up on p411

Would like to come out to CS. I haven't before,just need to find a good location.

Edited by Kaduk
per posters request...

Howdy Hannah...

Great pictures but they got me to thinking... you do yourself a dis service by calling yourself Thick Hannah. Curvy yes, I'd even go with sturdy(thanks to Amy Schumer) but not thick. Actually you have the body type many men prefer;

...Crazy Horse...

I agree with Crazy Horse.

I had seen and reviewed Hannah.

a man calls me from <snip> says he is part of a sports team visiting from out of town for a charity event for st Jude hospital. donates 400/hr 9,000 a night for 2 weeks. says the girl he usually sees is out of town for a family death.

he's called a few times before says he works at the front desk of a hotel and is calling to get a date for an athlete for 14days for the same exact reason.

seems weird. where can someone search phone numbers for "johns" in situations similar to this one?

Edited by Kaduk
phone number

a man calls me from <snip> says he is part of a sports team visiting from out of town for a charity event for st Jude hospital. donates 400/hr 9,000 a night for 2 weeks.

says the girl he usually sees is out of town for a family death.

he's called a few times before says he works at the front desk of a hotel and is calling to get a date for an athlete for 14days for the same exact reason.

seems weird.

• He makes it quite convenient for himself by stating his regular is out of town for a family death...
    • So basically he's saying there is no convenient way to reach her for verification of either her nor him...

a man calls me from <snip> says he is part of a sports team visiting from out of town for a charity event for st Jude hospital. donates 400/hr 9,000 a night for 2 weeks. says the girl he usually sees is out of town for a family death.

seems weird. where can someone search phone numbers for "johns" in situations similar to this one?

Hannah, please tell me you do not believe this crock of BS.

This story reminds me of an old posting by one of our former, more popular providers. Long story short, an "agent" arranged for her to fly to Vegas on her own nickel to spend time with a "Rock Star" who conveniently left his credit cards at home. She was to be paid lots of $$. It was a scam and she was very lucky to avoid the legal system. The trip costs her a lot of money. I would usually say- older and wiser, but not in this case.

Hannah;

I use to work for upscale hotels. At one time the bellman or concierge would arrange this kind of service. Typically the hotel employee is going to expect something, from you.. cash. I did then and made good money back in the 70;s when the stockshow was in town.. BUT those days are long gone. Now with the internet the hotels want to wash their hands of this service and direct the guest to the internet. The hotel employee can still make a tip by referring the guest to a website without any risk to them.

It is likely a scam or hoax. If you don't have a business arrangement with the hotel employee, is is very likely a scam or hoax.

Welcome to TOB.

Hell No. I don't believe this. I just can't believe this is the 4th time he's called with the same BS. Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this or something similar.

Hell No. I don't believe this. I just can't believe this is the 4th time he's called with the same BS. Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this or something similar.

Hang up, don't answer, delete, ignore.

And most of all, avoid bringing drama to the board or you'll lose friends around here rapidly. At least amongst the moderators/admin.

Hang up, don't answer, delete, ignore.

And most of all, avoid bringing drama to the board or you'll lose friends around here rapidly. At least amongst the moderators/admin.

Are you saying she shouldn't have posted this question / comment? I thought it was interesting and something others might want to know about.