Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IHaveGoodTaste

Can anyone recommend a truly Ebony provider?

22 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could recommend an Ebony provider with a darker complexion, and a slim, tight, athletic body? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Is Foxy Brown still around. She fits your criteria and she sat on my lap one time. She is sexy.

Naomi Michaels is a super sexxy lady.

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess I should have been more specific, I'm also looking for a provider in their twenties, or even 18-19.

Have you ever been in the company of an 18-20 something year old ebony provider?

My experience is they have attitude. It is not for the good.

I avoid that group.

Have you ever been in the company of an 18-20 something year old ebony provider?

I avoid that group.

MFW+popcorn+_60acaf5cc6de3bc8ad1158ee4676555b.gif

first hand experience, the grass is not always greener on the other side

I avoid that group.

I was lucky - I met this lovely dark ebony lady when she was just turning 19 and I've been seeing her for 6 years. They're not all bad. I've known 30-somethings that act like 12-year olds.

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could recommend an Ebony provider with a darker complexion, and a slim, tight, athletic body? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Back to the original thread, hands down the best to meet the poster's requirements is Bryana, she posts on EB:

http://www.thelovelybryana.biz

Big Dan is certainly right about Bryana. Two thumbs and one other appendage up! She has the best attitude of any one I've ever met.

I avoid that group.

...Because that's not at all racist... :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone who replied, first hand suggestions are what I'm looking for (Meaning provider recommendations are taken with a grain of salt :cool: ) since I'm new to the area but not to hobbying. Thanks again to all the hobbyists who replied.

I think she maybe comes up here once a year but I've seen Layla Angelique down in Texas a couple of times and couldn't recommend her more. Not sure when she'll be in Denver again but worth keeping an eye our for in my opinion.

I avoid that group.

An Ebony provider who is 18-20 years old? Sounds good, as long as you can deal with "Leroy", Da Pimp, who'll be waiting in your drive way with "the boomin' system" on full blast while you bang away at his "shawty".

That said, I'm a "connaisseur" of fine ebony women myself, but finding one is harder than finding a four-leaf-clover stuck to a unicorn.

I'm new here but I'm hoping your post is satire and not an indication actual prejudice against all the wonderful providers of color.