Followers 0

Having a bad butt day? Please wash!

37 posts in this topic

So you had tacos for lunch?

Taco's had you around 3?

Got randy for some luvin around 5?

Went to her straight from work?

Didn't shower ahead of time?

Please do the decent thing and ask to take a quick shower instead of leaving streaks on the sheets!!!!

We would much rather wait the 3mins it takes for you to freshen up then deal with that!

*drops mic*

I always shower or wash up just before. It makes for a more encounter time for both parties.

Oh yeah? Well I vacuum my hair and bleach my asshole every morning.

I was mortified when I saw that. I figured the lady was fibbing or exagerating.... until it happened to me! Good lord! Doesn't everyone use soap and water or a baby wipe when you poo? ewwwww

I always shower or wash up just before. It makes for a more encounter time for both parties.

That should have read "more enjoyable encounter".

I was mortified when I saw that. I figured the lady was fibbing or exagerating.... until it happened to me! Good lord! Doesn't everyone use soap and water or a baby wipe when you poo? ewwwww

I was a combo of mortified and livid. :mad: I had to stop for the rest of the day because I could hardly hold my composure. I tried to play it cool when I handed the comforter over to housekeeping. *lesigh*

Hey Shit happens:D BUT I would rather a guy clean up than have to potentially have to soak my sheets in a vat of kerosene followed by a match. Then again it is summer, bon fires are kind of cool.

So you had tacos for lunch?

Taco's had you around 3?

Got randy for some luvin around 5?

Went to her straight from work?

Didn't shower ahead of time?

Please do the decent thing and ask to take a quick shower instead of leaving streaks on the sheets!!!!

We would much rather wait the 3mins it takes for you to freshen up then deal with that!

*drops mic*

I always ask that the guys to take a shower when he arrives. I spell out it for everyone. Please wash your ass and balls arm pits. I dont count this as there time. Because its for me.

Could of been a leak and not a leftover. Eww!

So what you are saying is that I relaxed him *so much* that he just let it all out? I guess maybe I'll pat myself on the back then.

I always ask that the guys to take a shower when he arrives. I spell out it for everyone. Please wash your ass and balls arm pits. I dont count this as there time. Because its for me.

Good point!

You shouldn't have to ask for something like that. The guy should arrive clean, or just volunteer to shower when he arrives. This is basic decency.

So what you are saying is that I relaxed him *so much* that he just let it all out? I guess maybe I'll pat myself on the back then.

Ahahahaha.....oh, boy..... ahahahaha....., oh well, I suppose it's all shits and giggles until somebody giggles and shits....

It's a shame this topic continues

to come up.

Why do folks need a reminder to

wash their ass?

SMH!!!! WOW!!!!

Honey that is nothing compared to having to deal with a client who funks up your bathroom and has diarrhea all over your sheets and think nothing of it.

Or the ones who show up raw and scabbed up from jerking off to much and want you to BBBJ. And while you are washing you ASS give your mouth a swirl of mouth wash so it don't smell like you came straight over from sucking some other providers privates.

Gentleman when you get to THAT point in your lives stay home and hang up your joy stick.

You are correct Fortysomething we work for our money.

Edited by lilithia
content

Megan!!!:eek:

Well, thank gosh this is not the norm! Most of you guys are well versed in soap and water in that little area.:D

well, thank gosh this is not the norm! Most of you guys are well versed in soap and water in that little area.:D

amen!!!

my god i can't believe guys do not come squeaky clean everywhere, and nicely trimmed, finger nails and toe nail trimmed and no sharp edges. plus i always shower before hand. The beautiful ladies are providing a service and i would feel embarrassed to even show up showered. My fav even makes me shower again :D

but that thing Justina was referring to is disgusting. get your shit together peeps.

The problem is they do have their shit together and its all over our bedding. lol

Where is Destiny when you need her? She has covered this fertile territory more than once. This is another reason why I can't fathom how in the world the ladies manage to do this job. As for grooming, I practically steam clean myself prior to arrival. It's the least I can do.

You should get hazard pay!

And I wish bidets were as common in the US as they are in some other countries. We think 'Merica is #1 but it is not in the asshole cleanliness department.

For anyone not familiar with the genius of Redd Foxx (Sanford it ain't)

:D

And this is why we missed you, welcome back!

I take it that you aren't into scat. EEWW.

No Golden/Brown Showers!!! :eek: