Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ItatIsawAPuddyTat

Different Body Types

25 posts in this topic

LOL: Am I the only one who absolutely DIGS a wide variety of body-types? I was with a provider who reminded me of Snow-White...I totally enjoyed kissing her slim, pale, hard-body. I was then with a curvy, tan, totally raunchy brunette--I loved that too! Recently, I can not seem to get over a certain soft, curvy, middle-height woman:) I like tiny, hard-body milf's, and I love soft, sexy, BBW's! I'm not just saying that personality rules (although that has a lot to do with it), nor am I saying that looks don't matter (there are some girls that are insanely sexy to me, and others that I could pass right over) However, whatever "it" is to me, I find that it is not related to race, age, or weight! I totally get off on 6' 200 lb amazon queens, and I also get off on 4'-11" 90lb. asian cuties! 25-year olds are sometimes sexy, but so are 50-year olds! I am curious: How many of you have a specific body-type (or age) that is sexy to you, and how many of you love the variety in life? Feel free to go on about what you find sexy, but PLEASE do not go off on a negative rant about what you do NOT like--not wanting to start a negative thread:)

How many of you have a specific body-type (or age) that is sexy to you, and how many of you love the variety in life? :)

I love variety, as well. tall, short, black, white, latina, asian, BBW, spinner, and on and on.

I'd probably love to have sex with almost any woman in the world. :)

I do have a favorite body type, which is: curvy, thick girls.

20100318_dove_560x375.jpg

LOL: Am I the only one who absolutely DIGS a wide variety of body-types? I was with a provider who reminded me of Snow-White...I totally enjoyed kissing her slim, pale, hard-body. I was then with a curvy, tan, totally raunchy brunette--I loved that too! Recently, I can not seem to get over a certain soft, curvy, middle-height woman:) I like tiny, hard-body milf's, and I love soft, sexy, BBW's! I'm not just saying that personality rules (although that has a lot to do with it), nor am I saying that looks don't matter (there are some girls that are insanely sexy to me, and others that I could pass right over) However, whatever "it" is to me, I find that it is not related to race, age, or weight! I totally get off on 6' 200 lb amazon queens, and I also get off on 4'-11" 90lb. asian cuties! 25-year olds are sometimes sexy, but so are 50-year olds! I am curious: How many of you have a specific body-type (or age) that is sexy to you, and how many of you love the variety in life? Feel free to go on about what you find sexy, but PLEASE do not go off on a negative rant about what you do NOT like--not wanting to start a negative thread:)

Can I get a hallelujah, brother!?!

My problem is that I love the female form......in all of its billions of possible permutations.

When I'm feeling ten feet tall and bulletproof.....give me a tall, busty blonde.

When I'm feeling raunchy.....I want a dirty-talkin' spinner.

When I just need some good old fashioned sex, I like 'em curvy like pfunk mentioned.

However, If you were cruel enough to put me on a desert island with the choice of any....but only....one woman........it would be this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlcukWizOliaM5ETPfOIP3KMovlud9sEJDdidIZoIkjlY9p0YXXgtABcSy

As I draw nearer to "fiftysomething" instead of "fortysomething", the ones that do it most for me are buxom girls-next-door and horny MILF-types, maybe even an accommodating, well-proportioned granny.

But in the end, if the chemistry melds, that's all that matters, eh?

...However, whatever "it" is to me, I find that it is not related to race, age, or weight! I totally get off on 6' 200 lb amazon queens, and I also get off on 4'-11" 90lb. asian cuties! 25-year olds are sometimes sexy, but so are 50-year olds!...
Whether it's Elvis or Jay Z the it factor reigns supreme! I definitely have a wheelhouse I typically play in, but it's nice when one goes out of their comfort zone and is presently surprised. :cool:

Rather than having a favorite body type, I have two body types to which I am adverse:

1) Anorexic skin & bones - they just don't look healthy to me, often associated with {forbidden topic} and related issues.

2) Blubbery obese - I have psychological issues based on prior personal experiences.

Both of these are the extremes of the BMI scale. As is often said, moderation in all things.

But any of the gals in Pfunk's photo will do just fine ;)

A great ass in various sizes is my favorite body type:

repphoto_5063_7665.jpg

tumblr_lulbnaeydH1qzfl2oo1_500.png

tumblr_lrsr5yEDN51qzt6cxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7kz4fBwT21qdrrhgo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1397834275&Signature=RroH5YXhUoDug52sshp%2BfIiHqdc%3D#_=_

tumblr_n0kp5auiJG1risr9ko1_500.jpg

london_gangsters_11.jpg

I wish I had that "problem". I am turned on by just a limited range of body types ... generally skinny or skinnier.

Big tits, big ass, big thighs are a big turn-off. No offense intended to these ladies, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Any really skinny providers feel free to PM me. ;)

I love them all!!!! Now I do have a weakness for freckled red heads, I even married one. But I'll take a redhead in any shape.

A great ass in various sizes is my favorite body type:

repphoto_5063_7665.jpg

tumblr_lulbnaeydH1qzfl2oo1_500.png

tumblr_lrsr5yEDN51qzt6cxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7kz4fBwT21qdrrhgo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1397834275&Signature=RroH5YXhUoDug52sshp%2BfIiHqdc%3D#_=_

tumblr_n0kp5auiJG1risr9ko1_500.jpg

london_gangsters_11.jpg

Holy crap, the 5th one down is AMAZING. Thanks for those wonderful images.

I wish I had that "problem". I am turned on by just a limited range of body types ... generally skinny or skinnier.

Big tits, big ass, big thighs are a big turn-off. No offense intended to these ladies, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Any really skinny providers feel free to PM me. ;)

Honest question, why is this such a turn on to you? Not saying that you should jump on the bigger girl train but big breasts and wide hips are viewed by the brain as signs of fertility. It ignites primal urges and often doesn't care about personal preference, but none of that for you at all?

I agree with lewd5050. I also have a weakness for redheads, but I enjoy fun with all women.

Me too. Say for instance:

936full-tanya-roberts.jpg

Honest question, why is this such a turn on to you? Not saying that you should jump on the bigger girl train but big breasts and wide hips are viewed by the brain as signs of fertility. It ignites primal urges and often doesn't care about personal preference, but none of that for you at all?

I wish I knew, Luce! If I was to psychoanalyze myself it may have something to do with my mother... I will spare you all.

I definitely have a type. 5'6", blonde hair, blue eyes, nice kissable lips, slight tan, b or c cups, and an athletic 120 pounds. If I had that in real life I wouldn't need anything else. Not that I don't enjoy other types because I do but this is perfect in my eyes.

holy crap I haven't enjoyed a Thread like this in a coons age.

kinda like them all ... I think I try to look for types I haven't enjoyed previously .

but seems like my head turns quicker seeing a hot mature blonde MILF type.

I like different body types also. I am more into hair color (not exclusively) and age (again not exclusively) and I think those preferences come from my life experiences, very good ones. Body types can be more diverse for me as I think if the gal is comfortable in her own skin and she is feminine in her own ways and shows that in her personality, that is very attractive to me. Whatever her body type is sexy if she incorporates that into her sexuality and femininity. As long as there is cleanliness and health most body types are possibilities as long as the other attributes make me feel she is a woman I would want to be with.

I don't like overweight, but other than that I am cursed with liking virtually all the female forms out there. They are all so diabolically wonderful.

If I had to pick the ideal woman, however, she would be 5' 6" tall, about 145-150 pounds with wide hips, large firm ass, c-cup breasts, dark brown hair, and a pretty face. Hell, I just described my wife, but she'll only make love to me on a quarterly basis. Hence, I am here.

Yup. That's why when I see a full-bodied lady with a big butt and full breasts, the ol' reptilian part of my brain says, "Time to plant that seed".

Depends on the mood I'm in. If I'm energetic looking to get on top and work it for all I'm worth a solid (not to big) girl, looking to bounce her cow girl or ride her doggie smaller with a nice rack. If I want to lie back be ridden hard and put away wet, a tiny spinner with stamina. The only thing that would top it all off is if she is a 20-25 year old redhead. Got a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for a sexy little ginger. That's not to say I don't enjoy a sexy 35-45 year old MILF.

There is a tiny little redhead in Seattle, Pixie Luck that is at the top of my TDL when I get over that way to me that would probably me my most consistan body type choice. To me the fantasy is what we guys go after right or wrong. We're not in it for the long haul just the momentary illusion.