Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skater

How many providers have you been with?

51 posts in this topic

How many women have you guys have seen? Or think that you've seen? Anyone else over a thousand here? I am not going to judge you, judgmental people suck. Just curious.

25 different providers. In the last 3 years.

Before that, only 4 civilians. In 54 years.

LOL....but who's counting?

I suspect that, among my peers here on the board, I am still a mere "babe in the woods."

The last few years have been absolutely amazing. I have learned so much, and killed so many preconceived notions. And had SO much fun.

A thank you to all the ladies I've seen, and one in particular, for guiding me on my journey....to where, I don't know.

Anyone else over a thousand here?

My hobby translator triggered on this sentence, and the result is:

"I'm looking for another opportunity to tell everyone how great I am"

Only a narcissist and total egomaniac would keep track of how many hookers he'd been with, especially if it went into 4 digits.

only a narcissist and total egomaniac would keep track of how many hookers he'd been with, especially if it went into 4 digits.

ooopsie!

I really have no idea, as I didn't record it. Maybe between 200 and 300 (over 25 years), but that's a guess. :confused:

I actually admire those guys who have been with one woman since marriage. It's something I can't do. :o

If I recall, Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women. Surely some one here can top that.

Ah, good old Wilt the Stilt! I bet Magic Johnson was way up there, too. I always wonder about guys like Robert Plant. I mean the guy oozed sex on stage, I almost got a stiffie watching him! I bet he was in the tens of thousands.

I'm terrible at math. I have to be completely naked to count to Twenty-One.

Think about the opposite question, how many men have your providers been with?

Only a narcissist and total egomaniac would keep track of how many hookers he'd been with, especially if it went into 4 digits.

Slight disagreement. Only a narcissist and total egomaniac would lie and boast expecting that everyone believes him. And the self-deception feeding his ego is truly a sign of neurosis.

That is something I have absolutely no desire to know. It is totally irrelevant to my life. Just as many guys wouldn't want to know that they are the second or third one of the day.

I don't care. As long as Disneyland is open and roller coaster tickets are available, I'll wait in line.

Well, I can say that having worked as a provider for 16 years, let's say 3 clients a day for an average of 300 days a year, I've been with a LOT of clients.

Regardless of that number, I retired, got married, have a happy and healthy life... so it's really not that big of a deal. It's just a number.

One..... at a time....... lol

What's the fun in that? D)

To answer the OP, in 40+ years I've lost count.

Seems like such a weird question to me. Personally, I don't want to think about how many there have been. Certainly it's not in the thousands though, and I hope it never gets to that point. I don't think fucking a thousand hookers gives you bragging rights. I'd like to get to the point where one woman is enough, but I dunno if I could ever be that guy.

And skater, you're full of shit.

According to my reviews 122 plus the one I just submitted. This is the only way I could keep track of how many. Do not know how many repeats where I did not review or could not review.

I've been with one too few, but I'm aiming to fix that problem shortly.

How many women have you guys have seen? Or think that you've seen? Anyone else over a thousand here? I am not going to judge you, judgmental people suck. Just curious.

Just two, maybe three. I lost count in the 80's. :D

According to my reviews 122 plus the one I just submitted. This is the only way I could keep track of how many. Do not know how many repeats where I did not review or could not review.

Now do you ever go back and read reviews from like years ago. When I do it always manages to bring a smile to my face and I'll want to call someone I haven't seen in a long time.

For the OP I started out slow in the mid 70's but since I found the internet/hobbying mix I've been like a kid in a candy store so it has to be somewhere in the hundreds.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Am I being accused of being a liar? I just took 40 years of hobbying times 25 sessions a year. That's actually probably low and the real number could be twice that. I like to have fun, obviously, and I love it. With a passion.

I think it's useful to know the status of a poster. Someone with lots of experience can help those who don't, and ignore information provided by those with only a few experiences or who just blow bullshit out their asses. Now that I know what I know, I don't think there is much I can learn from the posters here. Unless someone pops up with a few hundred sessions under their belt. I am certainly willing to share my knowledge and experiences with anyone that is respectful and polite. It could save someone time, money, and a headache.

As far as how many sessions a provider has had, of course that crosses my mind. Sloppy seconds and thirds I'm fully aware of, that's why I like to be first. The last thing I want is my tongue where someone like Av8r might have had his an hour ago, assuming he knows how to perform DATY. I think Laci French was twittering that she is coming up on her 2,000th session. That's cool, to me it shows she loves what she does and is probably good as hell at it. I wouldn't go near a provider unless she's been in the biz a while. I have in the past and the outcomes were generally lousy. I used to use a service, ZZZZ, out of Denver, Rick and Crystal. I'd always see two girls back to back. Prices were a lot cheaper then. Crystal used to send me her new ones so I could "train" them. I didn't mind it then because she always had such great girls. I heard Rick died and Crystal was run out of town. Hearsay.

Maybe I should write a book on this subject. "How To Be a Good John and Have Fun With Hookers". Set up a non-profit 501c3 org for it under the educational exclusion. Heck, they'd probably disallow the tax exempt status for it on the grounds that prostitution is an illegal activity. Don't even get me started on religion!

...Don't even get me started on religion!

The entertaining discussion is lost for me if you do start on religion or anything against board policy...

.. then it's just an online game of moderator whack-a-post.

Likenthrope. Like I'm gonna listen to a thing you say? [snip-name-calling/baiting] This is a board about "reviews, referals, recommendations and advice for all types of adult services". If dissing me makes you feel good you need help and I'm not the one to give it you.

Crazy Horse! A fellow compatriot! Way to go, man. Let's talk!

Edited by Mace

Well, alrighty then! Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out!

Am I being accused of being a liar? I just took 40 years of hobbying times 25 sessions a year. That's actually probably low and the real number could be twice that. I like to have fun, obviously, and I love it. With a passion.

I think it's useful to know the status of a poster. Someone with lots of experience can help those who don't, and ignore information provided by those with only a few experiences or who just blow bullshit out their asses. Now that I know what I know, I don't think there is much I can learn from the posters here. Unless someone pops up with a few hundred sessions under their belt. I am certainly willing to share my knowledge and experiences with anyone that is respectful and polite. It could save someone time, money, and a headache.

As far as how many sessions a provider has had, of course that crosses my mind. Sloppy seconds and thirds I'm fully aware of, that's why I like to be first. The last thing I want is my tongue where someone like Av8r might have had his an hour ago, assuming he knows how to perform DATY. I think Laci French was twittering that she is coming up on her 2,000th session. That's cool, to me it shows she loves what she does and is probably good as hell at it. I wouldn't go near a provider unless she's been in the biz a while. I have in the past and the outcomes were generally lousy. I used to use a service, ZZZZ, out of Denver, Rick and Crystal. I'd always see two girls back to back. Prices were a lot cheaper then. Crystal used to send me her new ones so I could "train" them. I didn't mind it then because she always had such great girls. I heard Rick died and Crystal was run out of town. Hearsay.

Maybe I should write a book on this subject. "How To Be a Good John and Have Fun With Hookers". Set up a non-profit 501c3 org for it under the educational exclusion. Heck, they'd probably disallow the tax exempt status for it on the grounds that prostitution is an illegal activity. Don't even get me started on religion!

[snip-self aggrandizement]

Welcome back Skibum/Dweller201!:rolleyes:

But just to keep it on topic:

However many ends up being the highest number, I have one more than that...

Another musical interlude for a thread becoming ranty.

More updated this time than last.

Enjoy.