Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Should You Shave Your Nutsack?

32 posts in this topic

Reason why men should shave.

#1: Depending on the lady, you might get your balls licked, sucked.:D

#2: Hair doesnt get in the way of, deep throating.

#3: Your cock is now eye candy. And it looks bigger.

#4: Check for visual STD's. Like warts or herpes.:eek: Its easier to spot. Only if theres an out break though.

#5: Your hair doesnt get stuck in our mouth or teeth. :cool:

From Nikki H.

"#3: Your cock is now eye candy. And it looks bigger.

So guys that right there is the one true answer. So shave those bad boys, and we are much more inclined to play with your best friends.

I actually like these reasons best :P

Shave there? Okay, I understand that; it's for the ladies.

Razor burn? Perhaps, but a little warm shaving cream could prevent that.

Rinse and dry? Great idea, keep it clean and fresh.

But forget the splash of Aqua Velva..ooh, THAT stings! :eek:

I LOVE shaved balls. That's actually my personal fetish. I love when they are super smooth and I can rub them all over my face.

Non issue for me, I don't like it when they do that.

See #1, I'm not very big, so it's all deep throat, to me.

See #2 above.

#4: Check for visual STD's. Like warts or herpes.:eek: Its easier to spot. Only if theres an out break though.

I got nothin' here.

With all due respect: not really my biggest concern.

A couple reasons why not to shave your nuts:

1. It grows back, thicker and wilder.

2. It's a cleanliness issue: Mother Nature put that hair there to keep all kinds of crapulence away from your junk.

3. If you have an SO and you must shave, better get your story straight, especially if she doesn't see your dick very often; and if she never blows you, well that bullshit about "it's for you honey, so you don't get hair in your mouth" just isn't gonna fly.

4. Razor burn.

5. Kate Upton ain't gonna sleep with you, even if you do shave em. :rolleyes:

A couple reasons why not to shave your nuts:

1. It grows back, thicker and wilder. Not true, I've shaved since college and don't ever see it thicker/thinner. It may have a shade of grey from time to time :)

2. It's a cleanliness issue: Mother Nature put that hair there to keep all kinds of crapulence away from your junk. She also put it in your nose, back, big toe and crack of your ass. Not sure how clean those areas are with hair to protect or not

3. If you have an SO and you must shave, better get your story straight, especially if she doesn't see your dick very often; and if she never blows you, well that bullshit about "it's for you honey, so you don't get hair in your mouth" just isn't gonna fly. True, but for me non issues. Also I hobby because she never blows

4. Razor burn. Hair clippers get it just as close, no burns

5. Kate Upton ain't gonna sleep with you, even if you do shave em. :rolleyes:Neither is Betty White, but who would you rather provide the PSA? :D

Not true, I've shaved since college and don't ever see it thicker/thinner. It may have a shade of grey from time to time

Glad it works, for you. Me, I'm still forced to trim regularly, after just a few shaves.

She also put it in your nose, back, big toe and crack of your ass. Not sure how clean those areas are with hair to protect or not

It's in your nose/ears/ass as a filter, I will concede that your big toe/back are more evolutionary throwbacks.

True, but for me non issues. Also I hobby because she never blows

I think it's true for many, but if she sees ya with your freshly trimmed sack...

Hair clippers get it just as close, no burns

Yeah, but what happens when you cut one that bleeds?;)

Neither is Betty White, but who would you rather provide the PSA?

Just a word on Betty White: I'd hit that!;)

I have bumpy skin there and the first time I tried to shave, bloody cuts!

I shaved a tiny area and never tried again.

How do you do it if the skin isn't smooth?

I LOVE shaved balls. That's actually my personal fetish. I love when they are super smooth and I can rub them all over my face.

Damn.

I just saw an ad for the "Gilette Body" shaver -- "built for male terrain." They are advertising it as specifically shaped to make shaving down there easier (I guess) and ultimately to get Destiny's cheeks rubbing on your balls -- although that was not in the ad.

I just saw an ad for the "Gilette Body" shaver -- "built for male terrain." They are advertising it as specifically shaped to make shaving down there easier (I guess) and ultimately to get Destiny's cheeks rubbing on your balls -- although that was not in the ad.

I hope she has some nursing skills for me and knows I'm not HIV positive, because it would be a mess down there.

I use a Micro touch trimmer to shave those hairs.

Also, I have now become a fan of waxing them. Actually it's called sugaring; by a place in town. It stays smooth for weeks and feels really smooth. If you need the name of the place PM me since I'm unsure if I can give that out.

I guess the next thing is if the smoothness meets Destiny's approval. ;-)

Also, I have now become a fan of waxing them. Actually it's called sugaring; by a place in town. It stays smooth for weeks and feels really smooth. If you need the name of the place PM me since I'm unsure if I can give that out.

The trimmer is a good suggestion.

For god sakes though, what stranger is waxing your balls. Please tell me it's not an Asian lady.

Hairy balls are like sucking on small soft fuzzy peaches :/ ... lol shave em', wax em', laser the hair off w/e just get em' smooth :).

Wikipedia has the recipe and the process if one wants to "sugar" his nuts at home. I think I'll give it a try.

I have bumpy skin How do you do it if the skin isn't smooth?

Waxing :eek:

Damn!

I saw a vid here of a girl getting that done and her vulva was bleeding!

This is the half of what these ladies do for us, but I wish they would just let it grow. I like that better, but I'm in the minority.

This is the half of what these ladies do for us, but I wish they would just let it grow. I like that better, but I'm in the minority.

Me too, I don't care that much for shaved women.

I think it's bizarre micromanagement and the typical anxiety women have about everything.

Men shaving is like getting infected with the bizarre neurosis women have.

As an example, a guy I know had this extremely beautiful and nice woman interested in him. She wanted to come over, he assumed she wanted to get intimate, and he turned her down because his penis wasn't shaved.

That is something a woman would do and I told his he was a pussy, because he is in fact, a pussy.

Compelling, albeit an N=1. A HELL of an N=1. But IMH also the only way to go for every sexy ass reason everybody's made up and then some.

seems pretty simple to me ... cleanliness has perks :D

I do shave down there and it has always been received well by the ladies. They have been much more willing to do their thing down there. Also, I have never encountered problem with razor burn etc. I definitely have to agree with all of Nikki's reasons!