Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jdawg6060

Younger guys.

40 posts in this topic

So I'm 21 and inbetween relationships, and have seen providers off and on for a couple of years. I've had good, awesome and horrible experiences. Do you guys prefer older men or does it matter?

So I'm 21 and inbetween relationships, and have seen providers off and on for a couple of years. I've had good, awesome and horrible experiences. Do you guys prefer older men or does it matter?

Yes it does matter, do not care for men, whatever floats your boat though. :D

Here's a thread where a few providers chimed in on the older vs younger client preference:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36073&highlight=love+older+guys&page=2

What matters is the Benjamins.

The question is why a 21 year old dude needs to pay for sex. When I was 21, I couldn't beat the chicks off with a stick.

That said, most working girls prefer older customers, who take an hour just to get out off their pants. Less wear and tear on the private parts, that way. :cool:

When I was 21, I couldn't beat the chicks off with a stick.

For anyone who believes this, please PM me. I have a bridge in NYC I want to sell you. :rolleyes:

For anyone who believes this, please PM me. I have a bridge in NYC I want to sell you. :rolleyes:

I think he meant he couldn't beat his own stick enough.

Yes it does matter, do not care for men, whatever floats your boat though. :D

Very funny, I missed that the first time I read the OP.

As a younger decent looking guy I usually receive reduced rates.

Gee, I'm surprised THEY don't pay YOU :cool:

As a younger decent looking guy I usually receive reduced rates.

As an older, average looking guy, I pay above market rates to help out the younger decent looking guys that ask for discounts ;)

As an older, average looking guy, I pay above market rates to help out the younger decent looking guys that ask for discounts ;)

:)!!!!!

I'm going to attempt to answer this question semi-seriously lol.. Although

I really think it depends on the provider. What I enjoy about older men is their ability to behave as gentlemen, to understand the eTiquette surrounding the experience.. & yes, often to be better lovers... But their are young guys that do this well too. It just depends. I have lovely older & younger clients... I think the primary annoyance with younger guys is that they tend to send a lot of texts messages in the manner of " hey", " hi" " what's up" & so forth, and attempt to chat a lot w/o booking an appointment ..

Gee, I'm surprised THEY don't pay YOU :cool:

Gees I'm surprised THEY don't make you pay DOUBLE.

I'm going to attempt to answer this question semi-seriously lol.. Although

I really think it depends on the provider. What I enjoy about older men is their ability to behave as gentlemen, to understand the eTiquette surrounding the experience.. & yes, often to be better lovers... But their are young guys that do this well too. It just depends. I have lovely older & younger clients... I think the primary annoyance with younger guys is that they tend to send a lot of texts messages in the manner of " hey", " hi" " what's up" & so forth, and attempt to chat a lot w/o booking an appointment ..

:D

Joey.jpg

I paid for sex the first time when I was 21 (1985). Not all of us are lucky to "beat them off with a stick".

The only time when I beat them off with a stick is when a pull out a wad of Bennies in a Tijuana brothel.

:D:o

I paid for sex the first time when I was 21 (1985). Not all of us are lucky to "beat them off with a stick".

The only time when I beat them off with a stick is when a pull out a wad of Bennies in a Tijuana brothel.

:D:o

lol.... too true....

my first experience, I was 16....

the young-ish lady ID'd me b/c she thought I was too young...

good thing I had a fake (state issued "duplicate", back then = no digital photo)

I was very curious... had been picking up younger strippers for a few years already... and was just exploring what the "home" city offered residents/tourists....

(I had started going to bars in my brother's car about 12/13... without his permission, of course....)

I've said this before-so I will just be blunt.

1. I am not their mother. If their looking for one-it is not me.

2. Nor am I their teacher. By the time a guy comes to see me -he needs to already be trained.

3. Jez is not into cradle-robbing. If your under 30 -no need to apply. And my preference runs more to a minimum of 35 and older.

Sorry if this offends the younger guys, I am not intending to piss in anyone's cheerios.. There is a wide and varied market in this candy store. And we ladies have a preferences also. Young guys are not my thing. I like the guys who have had some of life's experiences under there belt buckle already. It is part of the aging process that changes our perspective on how we look at things in general. I can relate to that, and young guys have not yet learned these lessons.

Younger guys can fuck better than old guys.

How many younger and older guys did you fuck to make this decision?

LOL. :P

Many many men It took to make that decision. Decades upon decades upon ages. Eons of men of all types. Thats why I feel like I relate to girls of the other board better. Don't take it as I'm a tranny either (Av8r). Im just saying thats why I feel empathy to are providers. Therefor old cock is inferior. Outdated like pay phones, iphone5, ps3, email used as primary communication, ect. ect.

Younger guys can fuck better than old guys.

This is probably true. And is probably the reason providers have pimps. So that after seeing half a dozen limp-dicked old fat guys, they can screw a guy who has a reasonable chance of satisfying them.

If you are over 50, you can be sure that the young lady you are with is laughing at you as she takes your money.

If you are over 50, you can be sure that the young lady you are with is laughing at you as she takes your money.

No, they are laughing at every single one of us as they take our money and faking orgasms so they can laugh at us again.

No, they are laughing at every single one of us as they take our money and faking orgasms so they can laugh at us again.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck. I acknowledge she's way outta my league.

She stared into my eyes while she was sucking my dick. I came so hard I just about blew the top of her head off. I saw stars! The earth moved!

Yeah...if she wants to laugh at me while she's counting the money...that's ok.

We'll call it even.

In a purely physical sense I think young guys COULD fuck better. I have heard more than one woman say that they like toying with younger men because they do not know how to control their hormones (the men, not the women). I have also heard providers and even strippers say that younger men are full of themselves, arrogant, or think they are God's gift to women.

A good provider will make her clients feel good about themselves, whether they are young or old. If you think you can tell otherwise from your experiences here you are a fool.

I have also heard providers and even strippers say that younger men are full of themselves, arrogant, or think they are God's gift to women.

As evidenced by some of the postings in this thread :cool:

That is quite possible. Young providers probably

relate to the young guys better.

Emotional maturity is a factor in all of this. The young

women that I relate to at least SAY things to make

themselves seem wise beyond their years.

Many many men It took to make that decision. Decades upon decades upon ages. Eons of men of all types. Thats why I feel like I relate to girls of the other board better. Don't take it as I'm a tranny either (Av8r). Im just saying thats why I feel empathy to are providers. Therefor old cock is inferior. Outdated like pay phones, iphone5, ps3, email used as primary communication, ect. ect.

cm014thumb%20-%20In%20a%20Hole.jpg