Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDan

How Long Is A "New" Picture Considered New?

21 posts in this topic

While going through the ads on ES, very often I will click on an ad that says "New Pictures" only to find the exact same pictures that the provider had been posting for months. The "truth in advertising police" are very quick to point out a fake picture or if services are not as advertised but the "new" pictures rip off seems to go by unscathed. The idea of course is to get you to click their ad, advertising 101, but ...

My question to the Board is how long should new pictures be considered new? A similar question is what should be considered a new picture, new in relationship to time (as in taken today) or new as in never before published?

Sorry if I used a banned word, "police".

Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure why it would be a "rip off" just because you looked at an ad. Now as far as posting new pics, all that really matters to me is that the lady that answers the door looks just like the lady in the pics.

Some people consider 75°F to be too cold, while others consider it to be too warm. I keep my thermostat set at 69°F year-round.

Some girls not only say "new pictures" with the same photograph for a year straight, but they actually believe that. When you change your pictures only once in five years, eight months in, that photo would still be considered new in her eyes.

You have the other side of that coin though. When is "new pics" in a title line not effective even if there is a new photograph in the advertisement? Well, in my opinion, even though it is very awesome of you to post a new photograph every day, it becomes a bit redundant to keep shouting "NEW PIC" in the ad title.

I, personally, love putting new pics up every day. I feel good about myself and I want you, as my potential client, to see that. Also, I think it is a good indicator that I have nothing to hide, which hopefully makes you feel comfortable in contacting me.

I have a passion for photography. I love variety. I like low-quality cell phone photos in addition to high-quality DSLR professional photos, and every point and shoot option in between. I want you to be able to see me from every angle, from every light, because let's be honest here, you are spending big bucks and you deserve to get what you want whether that is me or otherwise.

In my opinion, calling a new photo "new" for more than a week is too long. But hey, that is just my opinion, and worth what you paid for it.

Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure why it would be a "rip off" just because you looked at an ad. Now as far as posting new pics, all that really matters to me is that the lady that answers the door looks just like the lady in the pics.

+1!

Seriously.....busts, stings, ripoffs, pimps, bad service, even the bad economy.......yeah, I'll listen to you and comiserate. But whining about pictures that are not new enough? PUH-LEEZE!

These ladies are not here to provide you with fresh material for your daily monkey-spanking sessions. The ladies decide when to add new photos.....and I'll bet that as long as it is increasing their business over the previous photos, It's still new to them.

While going through the ads on ES, very often I will click on an ad that says "New Pictures" only to find the exact same pictures that the provider had been posting for months. The "truth in advertising police" are very quick to point out a fake picture or if services are not as advertised but the "new" pictures rip off seems to go by unscathed. The idea of course is to get you to click their ad, advertising 101, but ...

My question to the Board is how long should new pictures be considered new? A similar question is what should be considered a new picture, new in relationship to time (as in taken today) or new as in never before published?

Here's an idea -- write to your congressman about it. :cool:

The word "new" is subjective. It's not for us to define for you. If you're reading an ad & you think the word is being used inappropriately, move on to the next ad. Nobody's holding you hostage with a gun & a telephone.

If the hooker answers the door and she's obviously older/heaver than her "new" pics, turn around & leave.

Hell, "old" pics are a luxury in this biz. Many are fake (BP), or stock (most AMP ads).

Any Pic that has been posted in a ad for more than a week is no longer a new pic.

Everyone that wanted to see it has by then.

In this world, I'd be happy if new meant 3 months, or less ;).

I'd say... 2 to 4 months.

Which in my case, my pictures are old (6+ months) I'm just not in the mood to take any.... :( And other than my hair being longer, I wouldn't say I've gotten fatter... But who knows!

Sorry if I used a banned word, "police".

After this thread started I took some time to surf provider web sites, BP, EB, EP, and a few others. as far as i can tell, anything post Nixon is new. :D

Am I the only one who thinks after 24 hours its just a recent photo?

Show of a new body rather than a new pic. A "new pic" of your flabby azz and stomach rolls isn't really going to change things, now, is it?:cool:

In this industry where we're lucky the photos are really of the individual advertising and decade old pics are still lead the ad, I'd say "new" is about 3 months.

I would think if business is slowing down, then new pics should be considered.

Interesting choice , sorry could not help it !

Some people consider 75°F to be too cold, while others consider it to be too warm. I keep my thermostat set at 69°F year-round.

It is new as long as it is AD .

IDK...pictures are what gets a guy interested, so when a provider says it's new a guy wants to see it.

However on the other side there those who probably NEVER book and only use this as their spank collection.

In my opinion I'm not as worried about new as I am about authentic/real. Not so worried on this site but on backpage I swear it looks like 99% of those ads pics are fake.

After doing some research I actually find some are legit or appear legit but still have trouble pulling the trigger because I don't want to get arrested. As a wise woman once said "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Show of a new body rather than a new pic. A "new pic" of your flabby azz and stomach rolls isn't really going to change things, now, is it?:cool:

do you have anything nice to say?

negative negative negative-

IMO There new for 1 week. Because it gives everyone a chance to see them.

New pictures should be taken, if your becoming a fat ass. It's not nice to advertise

your thiner than you are. The guys rolls up and finds him self thinking....... False Ads.

I think new pictures should be taken you gain a lot of weight like example 30 - 50 -70 LBS and pretending.

If you lose weight, you should post up new pics, not every guy likes skinny girl.

If your hair is long and you cut short.

If you wake up with new pair of tits.

Get new pics.

IMO There new for 1 week. Because it gives everyone a chance to see them.

New pictures should be taken, if your becoming a fat ass. It's not nice to advertise

your thiner than you are. The guys rolls up and finds him self thinking....... False Ads.

I think new pictures should be taken you gain a lot of weight like example 20 -30 - 50 -70 LBS and pretending.

If you lose weight, you should post up new pics, not every guy likes skinny girl.

If your hair is long and you cut short.

If you wake up with new pair of tits.

Get new pics.

Agree 1-week for new ;)