Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
29er

Learning to love TF

18 posts in this topic

Used to be down on TF. Just didn't feel right. But I think I'm changing my mind. I love UTF but I love it so much I don't last long. TF on the other hand (actually not a hand at all) is less intense and hence longer lasting, a prelude not the whole show. Not a bad thing.

To each his own. I still won't waste time with TF. It's like sucking a tit through a flannel night shirt.

i'm with pudenda on this one. there are a few practitioners of tf that are good at it, but nothing beats the real thing. maybe it's more a matter of technique and communication to delay the inevitable and be brought to the edge over and over again

I am not a fan of TF either. Raincoats make even the best piece of ass seem average.

I'll pass.

Edited by inkspot
can't spell this early in the morning

I would rather gamble the money away and fall in love with my hand rather than wearing raincoat for French.

Popping early with UTF has never been a problem of mine, so no issue for me to enjoy it. I love unhurried UTF and won't see a provider offering only TF---one of the few deal-breakers for me. There are so many wonderful providers offering UTF, why should I settle for less?

I am with the multitudes on this one. With rare exceptions this is a deal breaker for me as well.

Learning to love TF. Not a bad thing.

I agree. I have no "deal breakers" (except a shitty attitude). I'm pretty sure I can enjoy time with an attractive woman, as long as we are both willing to have fun. :)

It's not my first choice but I don't mind TF. As long as she has a good attitude I'm sure I'll have a good time.

If I got a chick in my car, and she's suckin' me off for a Jackson, you bet I'll be wearin' a jimmy hat. Anything that involves an actual room and a mattress - UTF is the way to go.

To me it's not about if the love is translated or not its about the woman giving it and I really mean it and I also think most people think this way to.

In golf there is a shot something like this. Its a condom shot

Safe but it didn't feel real good.

If it's part of an otherwise good GFE-type experience, I'm OK with it. Would, of course, prefer UTF.

I hate TF. I won't see a provider who doesn't offer UTF. If I wanted mediocre French, I'd get it from my wife.

If I wanted mediocre French, I'd get it from my wife.

Hold the presses -- you get French from your wife??? :eek:

You might be the first man in history to say that.... ;)

Ive seen ladies that do TF but its usually because I didn't realize that's all they provided. I get great UTF at home so for me it's a waste of money to see someone that only does TF.

Ive seen ladies that do TF but its usually because I didn't realize that's all they provided. I get great UTF at home so for me it's a waste of money to see someone that only does TF.

You must be the only one on this board who gets great UTF at home. I'm jealous.

You must be the only one on this board who gets great UTF at home.

It's easy to get UTF at home ... it's called an outcall. ;)