Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

For the guys, how do you see yourself?

How do you view yourself with regards to women?   78 members have voted

1. 1. How do you view yourself with regards to women?

• I am a god! Women worship me!
    • I'm suave and handsome....preferring my women shaken, not stirred.
    • Just your average Joe, some gals like me, some don't
    • Shy, somewhat awkward guy....but livin' the life.
    • Women Terrify me!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

Just reflecting on the hobby in general. I know this is not an activity for the fiscally challenged.....so obviously a lot of the guys here are successful in their career/business life.

But how do you view yourself with regards to women? Are you the reincarnation of John Holmes.....a well equipped demi-god in bed? Suave and debonair like James Bond? Just an average guy.....sometimes lucky, sometimes not? Are you Walter Mitty....a meek, shy guy who is fortunate enough to live a wild fantasy life through the hobby? Or are you completely inept?

Me? I'm Walter Mitty to the 'T'. Not much going for me....but going for it anyway.

just a regular joe, scraping together some extra cash, dollar by dollar, stash it away, and indulge when I can.

I was Walter Mitty from early on to age 27. Then I found this "hobby". Thanks to encouragement from the girls who make this "hobby" a joy, and several open minded "civilian" girls, I'm now an average guy.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

Average Joe -- not hideous, not handsome.

However, even three years ago I would have never even thought of paying for ANY type of "companionship." I thought it was only for desperate or depraved people. Now, perhaps "desperate" applies in some situations, but not depraved -- just human.

I have been strictly FBSM (soon to change), but I'm glad those ladies are out there and have been out there. They have kept me sane.

Nice question

I'm 68 and I've always loved sex and the women who were healthy enough to enjoy it. My gal radar has always needed a couple of good whacks and, even then, never worked very well. After spending most of my life with damaged women, I finally found one who really delighted in a good fuck and I invited her into my life. This was great for a while until her abbreviated hormones kicked in (or out) and I was left with a slothful narcissist who could take it or leave it. Here I remain today.

I would have started dating, but at my age the women all start looking like Helen Thomas. OMG, what a joke God has played on us, letting us live longer, keeping us vital, but making us look like we've been run over by a septic tank pumper.

Except....

I discovered this hobby, where I found that women would actually exchange a tour of their bodies for money. Go figure! And the interesting thing was that sometimes (not often enough, but often enough to keep me going), your couldn't even tell great sex for money from great sex for every other damn thing you could think of.

It doesn't matter if you're tall or short, fat or thin, educated or vulgar, Walter Mitty or Cary Grant, these women open their bodies and share there magical treasure with all of us. Sure, there are scams and skanks out there, but grow up. Most of them, enough of them, are delicious and delightful.

I can only thank these blessed women, directed descendents of the sacred virgins of lost worlds, who allow themselves, for whatever reason, to restore our love for women with the most wonderful joyfulness of our physical being.

WOW! +1!

Ladies, a man this eloquent deserves a free BJ!

Nice question

I'm 68 and I've always loved sex and the women who were healthy enough to enjoy it. My gal radar has always needed a couple of good whacks and, even then, never worked very well. After spending most of my life with damaged women, I finally found one who really delighted in a good fuck and I invited her into my life. This was great for a while until her abbreviated hormones kicked in (or out) and I was left with a slothful narcissist who could take it or leave it. Here I remain today.

I would have started dating, but at my age the women all start looking like Helen Thomas. OMG, what a joke God has played on us, letting us live longer, keeping us vital, but making us look like we've been run over by a septic tank pumper.

Except....

I discovered this hobby, where I found that women would actually exchange a tour of their bodies for money. Go figure! And the interesting thing was that sometimes (not often enough, but often enough to keep me going), your couldn't even tell great sex for money from great sex for every other damn thing you could think of.

It doesn't matter if you're tall or short, fat or thin, educated or vulgar, Walter Mitty or Cary Grant, these women open their bodies and share there magical treasure with all of us. Sure, there are scams and skanks out there, but grow up. Most of them, enough of them, are delicious and delightful.

I can only thank these blessed women, directed descendents of the sacred virgins of lost worlds, who allow themselves, for whatever reason, to restore our love for women with the most wonderful joyfulness of our physical being.

WOW! +1!

Ladies, a man this eloquent deserves a free BJ!

+1

May you be blessed with 77 virgins. Or is it grapes?

May you be blessed with 77 virgins. Or is it grapes?

I'd rather have 77 hookers!

Me, average Joe. Love women & providers allow me a variety that I otherwise would not experience. No, I don't feel "desperate" but rather lucky that I discovered the hobby 30 years ago. Damn, thinking back on it, I've spent time with a lot of great women!

i can't vote! because i'm just a damn loser! no category for that to choose from. how can i think any different? I mean momma always yelled that at me growin up........

I see myself as a young Hugh Hefner, without the chicks and money. :D

I didn't see that as an option in the poll.

Nice question

Except....

Those sacred virgins of lost worlds, say the odds are in your favcor for special treatmant. As was said"very eloquently, (and gentlemanly) put !:D;)

I would say I am average in the looks department, can be shy, can be awkward, but, never had a hard time finding someone for companionship if needed either (outside of hobbying).

I feel I am above average in other areas like education, travels, lack of debt, comfortabiltiy, and I think I've played and continue to play the game pretty damn well. I am taken and think I am taken for a reason. Sex f*cks up my life though, lol.

For me the hobby game is a whole other element of excitement and rush that I seeked out a few years back. Once I started, I couldn't stop. People are in it for different reasons. For me, the rush of doing something society tells me I shouldn't is fun. Providers obviously feel the same, and I love them for that, different kind of connection. Not a god or any of that bs, but I don't worry much about what is to come, I'm doing well enough to ensure I'll be fine from now to that day.

I love this site to

boring_zpsede21203.gif

And yet......you cared enough to post!

I'm deeply touched!

Oh, and thanks for responding to the poll.......we needed somebody who thought they were a god to respond.......fills out the 3 sigma positions.

I live a totally unconventional life. My priorities are health (I'm an insane cyclist and Nordic skier), family, work, and courtesans. I am a complete sex addict and can't go a day without one, two or even three, orgasms. I've been this way my entire life, it must be genetic. I wanted to fuck my kindergarten teacher! I love women and pleasing them as much as they please me. I could never be monogamous, nor have I. As for thrills, I get them from meeting new playmates in a menage a trois, or doubling down on a thousand dollar bet in Vegas at the blackjack table! And yes, in my younger years people said I looked like Wayne Newton, than as I got older it was William Shatner, and now I'm a geezer jock.

I'd say average Joe in the looks department and totally inept in all other areas. Women completely confuse me.:confused:

Well said...

I'll go with suave and handsome ;) I can talk a woman out of her panties and an Eskimo into an ice chest. My ex wife told me i was a "grand manipulator" and she was right, and I like it. I don't have problems getting women when I have the desire and put forth the effort.

One main reason I enjoy this hobby is the ability to hang out and go home and not have her call me 100 times afterwards. I enjoy the thrill of the research...appointment and the shit eating grin I have for days after.

I'm sure I'll indulge every so often in this hobby for the rest of my life, we'll see.

Handsome and cute, or at least that's what I hear most of the time. But, as what took me a very long time to learn, having good looks alone is not a means to an end. Chemistry is an absolute must it seems, and I am severely lacking in that. So, outside of the hobby, I wouldnt be able to take anyone home with me if my life depended on it. :(

However, at the very least, the hobby gives me a chance to live out my fantasy a find a bit of companionship from time to time. If it weren't for this, I would've lost my sanity many many moons ago...

I have been in this Hobby for many years. Ladies: I Love You All!

Nuff Said

I have been in this Hobby for many years. Ladies: I Love You All!

Nuff Said

Dave , you are a rock star ;).

8246152.jpg