Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Napa

Any more aging surprises?

23 posts in this topic

I’m 42 and I think I’m in some kind of decent shape. And so far I’ve considered aging and sex to really be a shit drag combo. (Make no mistake I’m still a rockstar client, LOL!) However, a few days ago I was going at it and had this really built up excellent pop and my tailbone and a few vertebrae up all cracked simultaneously. I’ve never experienced anything like it and it really added to the O intensity!!!

So my question is: are there any more positives to aging and sex? Or will fucking just make me a cripple?

i've got about 15 years on you but i can say that if you do even a moderately decent job of staying in shape you have nothing to worry about.

your experience sounds more like a visit to the chiropractor than a provider tho - lol

Looking down from Mt. Medicare, it's all downhill ;)

Seriously, as urfan said, if you stay in decent shape, most things aren't too bad. Watch the LDLs, triglycerides, and blood pressure. All will take some starch out of the noodle.

(Make no mistake I’m still a rockstar client, LOL!)

What, exactly, make you a "rockstar client"?:confused:

(Make no mistake I’m still a rockstar client, LOL!)

Might be his daily supplements...
:P

producttitle_AU-10.jpg

'Agast' :eek: Thought it was acceptable to pay to have your fantasies realized...

I wash my azz.

All you gotta do is look at me sexy and I climax

My dick is so small....afterwards you feel as if there was no session at all.

I tip.

Rockstar. QED.

I just keeps getting better. Hell, I have better than a decade on ya and I can still give my ATF the best eight seconds she's ever had! :eek:

Age gives you a huge plus.

If you stay in shape, keep your sense of humor, respect your partner, be very hygienic and have fun, the ladies will appreciate your maturity and experience.

I think, maybe, fuck I don't know!

That's what I choose to believe.

And more weird ailments/cracks/aches/pains are in store, and each year requires more diligence than the next. You can work out every day, all day, but those weird ailments will come. As for cracking vertebrae, sounds dangerous. Whatever you do, don't go to a chiropractor. They are quacks.

Once you pass 50, if you wake up in the morning.....and nothing hurts.....it's a sign you've died in your sleep.

Lovely check out ladies at stores call you "sir", and offer you senior citizen discounts.

And in the bedroom, when you used to bounce back right away....ready for round two...it can take hours.

Your little guy will shrink as the years pass on. Nothing you can do about it.

You won't be as hard, either. I used to be able to drive nails into an oak board with the right encouragement......now....

Lets just say that old age is not for the faint of heart. You ladies that are able to bring a corpse back to life.....and there are quite a few of you...I salute you.

Decades ago an older friend of mine said to me; "I am not as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was." It took me thirty years to fully understand his meaning.

He has a pocket full of cash.

Sorry, but in my opinion, "a pocket full of cash" does not make ANYBODY a "rock star client". This may come as a surprise to you, but at the end of the day, most of us girls will not just see anybody because they have "a pocket full of cash". Act like a douche bag, and you can go wank your wiener with your hundred dollar bills.;)

Decades ago an older friend of mine said to me; "I am not as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was." It took me thirty years to fully understand his meaning.

:P

The really sad thing is that things never get any better. I'd kill to be 43 again. Hell, I'd kill to be 60 again.

oh and then hair starts growing all over the outside of your ears

My theory is that the total amount of hair on a man stays constant over the years. It just migrates from the top of the head to the ears, eyebrows and back.

More surprises? Likely, plenty. @63 there is little good news physically. Mostly it's "not yet" or "snip, snip." But that's the deal. Take it or leave it.:cool:

The thing most people don't get as they get older is that they need to workout more to stay in shape and be healthy, much more than they did when they were younger. I think at least by age 50 a person should be getting about 8-12 hours of aerobic exercise per week to stay at their peak. The older you get the more important exercise becomes. I'm getting close to 60 I can fuck much better now than when I was 30 and fat and out of shape. Combine physical fitness with a little blue pill and you'll be a lean, green, fucking machine for many years ahead. The key is to find an exercise you love and then just do it. Cycling is one of my faves.

the biggest aging suprise occurs when you cease to age :o

No truer words could be said.

The thing I have noticed about aging is that I am more comfortable in my own skin now, then I was when I was younger. I definitely am a far better lover at this age , then I was younger. Maturity does have its benefits, and I take full advantage of that.:D