Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

I'm Not Really Paying For "An Hour of Her Time, Am I?

39 posts in this topic

If I were, then why is anal extra?

:cool:

After you get the time, then anything that happens between two consenting adults in private, should be kept private. (hint);)

I don't charge more for anal. I don't do anal. So, yes, you ARE paying for my time.:rolleyes:

1. If you're charging for an "hour of your time" and are not offering anal sex, no problem.

2. If you're charging for an "hour of your time" AND you do anal, then I should be able to drill your poop hole for an hour. Coz I paid for an "hour of your time".

3. If you're charging for an "hour of your time", you offer anal but you charge extra for that, your ripping me off and are, in fact, not charging for an "hour of your time". In this case, offer a menu of services to choose from and drop the pretense bullshit.

1. If you're charging for an "hour of your time" and are not offering anal sex, no problem.

2. If you're charging for an "hour of your time" AND you do anal, then I should be able to drill your poop hole for an hour. Coz I paid for an "hour of your time".

3. If you're charging for an "hour of your time", you offer anal but you charge extra for that, your ripping me off and are, in fact, not charging for an "hour of your time". In this case, offer a menu of services to choose from and drop the pretense bullshit.

Your claim of entitlement here wins you the arrogance award....:rolleyes:

I suppose the other alternative is to not care. "Drilling the poop hole" is exactly why it costs extra, men can be real assholes when it comes to anal. I love it but wont do it for clients unless they wish to pay my ridiculous extra fee. So it doesn't happen and I am fine with that.

3. If you're charging for an "hour of your time", you offer anal but you charge extra for that, your ripping me off ...

Not exactly. She's probably charging you her hourly rate for the additional prep time.

For about two months I did have an "all inclusive rate" that included a trip to Athens. What I didn't expect was that every single person I saw in those two months would want to take that European Vacation and my body wouldn't have time to recover (I typically need 48+ hours) and it became a real drag.

It's an activity that I enjoy very much, but on a lower volume than vanilla types of fun. It also takes some preparation on my part, so I can justify an additional rate. And most of the people who pay for the upgrade have done it before, love it, and know how to do it with delicacy and gentleness.

And no, that doesn't mean you can drill me for the entire hour until I feel like I'm having a root canal with no anesthesia. But, then again, anyone who would be so inconsiderate and uncompassionate would get an immediate one way invitation out the door.

It is a matter of economics. If you offer certain products at a certain price and the product that you covet is not on that menu then you expect to pay more for an upgrade.

I suppose that that particular upgrade could be changed to a downgrade though.

Problem solved don't pay any lady for her time. Then you don't have to feel you are being ripped off.

Since you are 2Big maybe your dick can reach around and or under and you can drill your own sink hole, just a thought .

Problem solved......

Lilithia

In a really strange sort of way, he does have a point. But posts like this one simply serve to irritate the community-at-large, and providers in particular. Why "piss-off" those that "might" being willing to engage in "whatever" in private? There just isn't a good reason.

This post is designed to draw attention to the irritating practice of "an hour of my time".

It's a meaningless phrase. I'm paying for specific services. This needs to be stated clearly and unequivocally.

This post is designed to draw attention to the irritating practice of "an hour of my time".

It's a meaningless phrase. I'm paying for specific services. This needs to be stated clearly and unequivocally.

Andy? Andy Rooney? Is that you?

I'm paying for specific services. This needs to be stated clearly and unequivocally.

So, you are admitting, in a public forum, and in writing, that you engage in prostitution, which is illegal in 49 US states? Do I have that right?

Are you saying that you want other people to admit that, too? :confused:

In places where it IS LEGAL that is the case. That phrase is not necessarily directed to potential clients...

It's about value of services delivered, comparatively, regardless of industry and not the time. :rolleyes:

maybe it's just me but i always charge more for assholes

according to page 247 of 'the hooker's handbook' you ARE paying for the time

ain't it a service and not a product - because ideally i'm the one producing something?

and the terms 'upgrade' and 'downgrade' sound more like it's a plane ticket, hotel room or rental car than what i've come to experience it to be.

I would agree that the ladies have dug themselves in a hole with the phase " your are paying for my time. How many calls do I get wanting to know what my 1/2 hour rate is so I have to tell them my fee is so and so and if you chose to leave within the 1/2 that is your choice. My fee is not about the time but the services offered. No, I am not going to explain what that involves if you don't know then move on.

I have no interest in babysitting any clients.

Problem solved.

Lilithia

You are toomuch! If I go to get a $40 pedicure, and I ask them to dig out 2 nasty corns too, it's more. Jeeeeeze

Kinda trollin' here, aren't we?

I mean, we all know why ladies say "you're paying for my time, not services." You know why. I know why. EVERYONE knows why. Well, 'cept maybe noobs.

The difference, then, is ladies who don't get it. If you add an extra fee for an activity, you're blowing your defense. (some smart ass, please insert a blow joke here, thanks)

On the other hand, girls get to do whatever they want and let whoever they approve of f*ck them in the ass. Having an enormous schlong must make this particular yearning hard to fulfill. But what do I know; I've never allowed it.

There are those of us who really do, and have always, charged for time. Not a phony disclaimer, but the honest truth. What happens during that time honestly is up for discussion -- including just discussion, modeling semi-transparent white panties while straddled over the back of a loveseat, bargain-basement psychotherapy, a romantic dinner, or smearing plain yogurt all over my chest and having someone lick it off. To name but a few.

Anyhow quit yer whinin'.

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

If you're paying her for an "hour of her time", then on what grounds can you claim to have been ripped off (short of her running of with your money)?

you ladies should charge by the inch for a trip to this islands. :)

Shoot, not something I enjoy or offer, but if I did, the only ones that I would allow, I would be broke using your theory. lol he he :eek:

Problem solved don't pay any lady for her time. Then you don't have to feel you are being ripped off.

Since you are 2Big maybe your dick can reach around and or under and you can drill your own sink hole, just a thought .

Problem solved......

Lilithia

Quite an artful way to say "go fuck yourself," and the comment directed toward this OP could not be more richly deserved.

I disagree. You are paying for their time and what they choose to do in that time span is up to them. Yes there should be some expectation of what occurs but at best it may be a crap shoot!! YMMV.