Mayan Calendar Update

Who would you choose? Pick one   40 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose? Pick one

• Significant Other
    • Favorite Provider(s)
    • Celebrity
    • Someone Local
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

I heard on a local radio station that according to the Mayan Calendar, the world is going to end on 12/21/12. What they suggested is, if you could be with anyone on this day (since this is the last day on Earth), who would you pick?

I don't want to receive or anyone else to receive an infraction for shilling for a provider, so that's why I had them listed separately. I'm kind of interested as to see who the others might be.

Yes, we are all going to die if the Mayans have anything to do with it. Kill joys!!!!!

As to the "others", well, I don't really want to be involved in the 10-9-8-7- and so forth count-down. So, others will be where ever I am at. I 've always said that when ther big bang hits- I hope I am on top, riding cowgirl like there ain't no tomorrow! Because then I won't care. My mind/body will be intent on the immediate.

I just don't see anything proactive about dwelling on doomsday. We all have that hot(or cold) date with Mr. Grim Reaper. It will get here soon enough. I can weight for my date with him/it.

I heard on a local radio station that according to the Mayan Calendar, the world is going to end on 12/21/12. What they suggested is, if you could be with anyone on this day (since this is the last day on Earth), who would you pick?

I don't want to receive or anyone else to receive an infraction for shilling for a provider, so that's why I had them listed separately. I'm kind of interested as to see who the others might be.

I would be with one of my favorite providers. Actually have a vacation day scheduled for that day, scheduled that day early in January. Asked why by my manager, replied " do not want to die with you mofos here. LOL. lmfao.gif

Damn, wish I would have known earlier and I wouldn't have paid for a training class that week. If the world ends during the day I'll be stuck with a bunch of geeks probably discussing Star Wars or some shit. My preference is to be with my family in the end.

I will be going about daily routine so I will most likely be alone since the world isnt going to end.

I will be going about daily routine so I will most likely be alone since the world isnt going to end.

Tina you are always so negative, can't you believe just this one time?;):D

I'd want to spend it with "the girl I just couldn't work things out with"...and the dogs;)

Good lord. I would pick my wife, because she just might break down and have sex with me on armageddon day.

Tina you are always so negative, can't you believe just this one time?;):D

What can I say? Im a skeptic. I find the idea hilarious tho.

As far as I'm concerned I'm with Tina on this one. It's all a bunch of BS. Have always said I just want to cum before I go LOL. With my AATF would be great. (That's Absolute All Time Favorite!) With her on top would be fine and she can take as many of my 2000 CD's as she wants for putting her through that experience.

+1 7 If it does happen I would definitely be with my family :cool:

What can I say? Im a skeptic. I find the idea hilarious tho.

As far as I'm concerned I'm with Tina on this one. It's all a bunch of BS. Have always said I just want to cum before I go LOL. With my AATF would be great. (That's Absolute All Time Favorite!) With her on top would be fine and she can take as many of my 2000 CD's as she wants for putting her through that experience.

Yep! No matter how thin you slice it.....it's still baloney. :rolleyes:

Since the whole 12/21/12 thing is a fantasy. I would empty the bank account (who needs money after the end of the world) and see as many of my favorite providers as possible at the same time. Me and six or seven ladies, what a way to go!

Why wasn't looting its own option??

While the idea that the end of the world is next month is farcical, I have no doubt that it will be a fun day. It is one of those times that paranoia is enjoyable and it is really used as an excuse to act with reckless abandon.

I am going to the coolest end of the world party with an awesome guy! I can't tell anybody but i guess i just did :-)

Why loot when you can fuck? If it is was really the last day things mean nothings. I'd want to go with us both climaxing at that instance!!!

I thought about a favorite provider, but then opted for "other". The interesting thing about all of this is that the same celestial event apparently occurred about 60,000 years ago. We should be able to drill into the earth for geological evidence of what happened back then. This could be just another Y2K deal.............or not. The Hopi Indians, Merlin and the Chinese I-Ching all point to the same date.

I thought about a favorite provider, but then opted for "other". The interesting thing about all of this is that the same celestial event apparently occurred about 60,000 years ago. We should be able to drill into the earth for geological evidence of what happened back then. This could be just another Y2K deal.............or not. The Hopi Indians, Merlin and the Chinese I-Ching all point to the same date.

Actually it happens all the time. http://science.howstuffworks.com/major-planetary-alignment-2012.htm

Simply, my sons, drinking at their bar when it happens. Raise the glasses and kiss all the beautiful a#@!#'s in the room.

First of lets be very clear the Mayan's NEVER predicted the end of anything, it was simply the end of their long count calendar, but I'll

play along,

They never gave a time so I"m guessing the stroke of midnite on 12/21/12, then at that point alot of people are getting screwed,

The Mayans lived in Centeral America, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador,.. so at 12:00am Centeral America 12/21/12,..it will be 10:00 pm in California (west coast) 12/21/12,.. and 5:00pm in Sydney Australia:12/22/12 thats a 17 hrs difference so maybe get your ass to Sydney Australia and you can have yourself 17 more hours of fucking

Or it will start at midnight 12/21/12 in Australia, eastern most point byron bay, in which case all you people better plan for the world ending a day earlier than you thought...

Or it will start at midnight 12/21/12 in Australia, eastern most point byron bay, in which case all you people better plan for the world ending a day earlier than you thought...

I was figuring it would start a midnite in there home land Ceneral America ... being thats where they lived by you never know ;)

The suspense is killing me, I'm going to run a huge magnet over my hard drive and end it all now...............................:D

That's 4 days before christmas. I'll be trying to see my ATF around that time anyways. :P

:P

Curious if there are any ladies out there that would give me credit, would settle up on Dec 22nd. LOL

Curious if there are any ladies out there that would give me credit, would settle up on Dec 22nd. LOL

LMAO........Nice One :cool:

dear-internet-people-in-2012.jpg:P