Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMouth

Coincidental spotting of providers

19 posts in this topic

Not that it is the first time it has happened, but the first time that I spotted a provider I had not seen prior. Just happened to be doing some banking yesterday and who comes walking, by a well known provider. So I thought NO it couldn't be, she is from the Denver area. Then I was looking through the P411 ads and yes she was in Greeley yesterday! I wished I had looked earlier because she was super HOT.:D

So you were wanting to make a large deposit and a small withdrawal :D

It's happened to me before. I just smile, say hi, and move on! No lady wants to be known by their provider name out in public, <sacastic font on>well except Megan Rae :rolleyes: <sarcastic font off>

Just happened to be doing some banking yesterday and who comes walking, by a well known provider.

Whole Paycheck, for me, seems to be a great place to see providers in the wild.

So you were wanting to make a tiny deposit for a large withdrawal :D

Fixed. ;)

I see one friend socially from time to time. One I've seen at a restaurant but didn't bother her (she didn't see me). One (who I haven't visited with) lives in my building and actually has a parking space next to mine. Talk about a double take! I'm sure if she knew I knew who she was she'd freak so I just let her be.

I've run into a couple of friends. They always have that I've-seen-your-vagina-smile men get.

I've run into a couple of friends. They always have that I've-seen-your-vagina-smile men get.

lol quote of the day right there...love it.

A year back maybe longer I saw a girl that resembled Busty Monica at the bar off 104th...think it was called thirstys. Still not sure it was her but I kept staring at her and smiling giving her that I so wanna do you look!

Only problem was I was not 100% sure it was her, and her date/boyfriend started to catch on that I was ogling her so instead of start trouble over nothing I left it alone. I did want to ask her on the side but thought that would be awkward especially if it was not her. Other than that I have never seen a provider public.

A year back maybe longer I saw a girl that resembled Busty Monica at the bar off 104th...think it was called thirstys. Still not sure it was her but I kept staring at her and smiling giving her that I so wanna do you look!

Only problem was I was not 100% sure it was her, and her date/boyfriend started to catch on that I was ogling her so instead of start trouble over nothing I left it alone. I did want to ask her on the side but thought that would be awkward especially if it was not her. Other than that I have never seen a provider public.

Is it very awkward---- especially if they chase you down yelling your name....:eek:

Ran into a provider one time while walking downtown Denver, out of the corner of my eye, thought dam hot lady coming. When I looked and realized who it was I think it surprised both of us. Nice hug and hello,we were both alone .The funny thing we were both going to the same event.

I've-seen-your-vagina-smile.

I will never forget that phrase - and hope to use it in the near future.

Ran into a provider one time while walking downtown Denver, out of the corner of my eye, thought dam hot lady coming. When I looked and realized who it was I think it surprised both of us. Nice hug and hello,we were both alone .The funny thing we were both going to the same event.

Funny!

Have you two met before? Or did you just walk up to her and say " hi, I'm Geecue2.

I was walking out of a hotel with an ASP and Angela Aspen was walking down the hallway. I didn't recognize her until my friend mentioned it. Guess I was concentrating on my date. :o

I ran in to one in a grocery store, I was going to walk by without making eye contact like I am supposed to right? She sees me and runs at me and jumps in my arms and gives me a big kiss. So much for discretion right. Made me happy by the way. Good thing I am not married and my wife wasn't coming around the corner, would have had some splaining to do.

Funny!

Have you two met before? Or did you just walk up to her and say " hi, I'm Geecue2.

I was walking out of a hotel with an ASP and Angela Aspen was walking down the hallway. I didn't recognize her until my friend mentioned it. Guess I was concentrating on my date. :o

No usually when I walk up and say I am Geecue2 they usually slap me or scream and run away. :D Yes knew her, one of my favorites now.

I've seen and been seen out and about by gentlemen friends who have met me. Never thankfully have had any issues on these moments. Have gotten that same knowing look and silly little smile reminds me of boys who steal there dad's playboy out of the mailbox look and then put it in the mail pile a few days later or back in the older brother's stash spot.

Have never had an issue with anyone seeing me and knowing who I am from my pictures am 99.9% sure it would never happen... lmao.

The ladies have lives too. Ran into several at concerts I've shot this year. No big deal, its just down to how you handle the chance encounter. Some like to chat,others like to be left alone. Best thing is to let the ladies decide if they want to acknowledge you in public.