• Birthday 05/29/1980

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    www.ellblakedenver.weebly.com

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

14,987 profile views
  1. Boy do I know how to find them…

Are you an English professor??? Thanks for the grammar lesson now…. Build a bridge and get over it!
  2. Boy do I know how to find them…

Well Stevie I don’t respond to rudeness and I did not say he was rude to me in 2016. I said I met him then so please reread and try not to be so rude. It’s not becoming of anyone and I said just venting, which means just venting. He was great to me. He was rude to me. One time. We didn’t talk for two years after that. So yes, I just made the choice to see him again when he was not in a relationship. Is that good enough explanation for you Stevie or do you have more complaining to do?
  3. Boy do I know how to find them…

I love you girl!!!😘
  4. Boy do I know how to find them…

So, a few months back a gentleman I met in 2016 contacted me. In fact the last time we communicated he was extremely rude to me, very unpleasant. Completely caught me off guard. Anyhow, he contacted me, in October took me a minute to figure out who he was. Made the decision to see him and watched it play out to be something that was a dream that I woke up quickly from that was a total nightmare. I kept asking myself this doesn’t happen. This isn’t pretty woman. So for those ladies that get into situations that think they found their Prince Charming if there’s something that’s too good to be true that’s usually what ot is. I think that I am completely content with being alone for the rest of my life!!! I’m completely content with who I am. I’m not ashamed of anything I’ve ever done!!! it has made me who I am. I am a strong, independent woman and I am proud of that. Just venting❤️
  5. Have you ever dated?

Yes. My husband‘s name was Kelly. Maybe she’s a Rolling Stones fan who knows
  6. Skip the games

Point taken.
  7. Skip the games

I do not have control over the actions of others. Yes, giving advice, is always an option.
  8. Skip the games

Maybe the answers in the question skip the games.
  9. Skip the games

No!!! in fact, a lot of the girls have shown up and yes he’s been drunk, but they will take the money and leave and secondly I’ve had numerous things of mine stolen from these women, so maybe you’re the exception of the rule, but I’m guaranteeing you that the majority of the women on that board are golddiggers, and they are no good!’
  10. Skip the games

My roommate is constantly calling/texting girls from this site. I have to say he gets screwed 7 times out of 10…. Girls are addicts, thieves, gold diggers…. Just my knowledge first hand.
  11. What’s your favorite outfits for your provider to wear?

There is NOTHING sexier than a woman in a white button down with all unbuttoned except 1 or 2 in middle and a pair of tightly whiteys on…. Or a wet wife beater…
  12. What an amazing year! How about The Lions!!!!

I don’t think the world would end, but it might bring the city of Detroit closer as a community. I don’t think it could get too much worse.
  13. What an amazing year! How about The Lions!!!!

Yeah, however that’s one thing that I absolutely love the most about. It was his loyalty, his team and not going elsewhere.
  14. After watching the movie ”Concussion” with Will Smith, I was so devastated. I stopped watching football. That was possibly four years ago. However, I really hadn’t watched a full game in 8 years. I swore, after seeing the movie never again, not one game.. UNLESS, the Lions, started with a 4-1 record! I am back! I’m a Denver native. I am not from Detroit. I dated a guy from Michigan once. But I would love to see them take away a championship that’s actually a Super Bowl championship.!!! I saw Barry Sanders when he was with OU against CU I was hooked. I thought he was unbelievable!!! In my opinion, there is no doubt he was the BEST running back to play the game. Sorry to Chicago fans. If you get a chance and you can find it Hard Knocks, five episodes about the Detroit Lions is extremely moving! ”Bye bye Barry”. On Amazon prime is an amazing documentary about Barry Sanders,. One more amazing documentary on YouTube TV. I can’t remember the exact title but if you search Barry Sanders, it comes up.